Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

billysink

EOG Dedicated
You know billy, you stole my line.

It's a good one isn't it? LOL

It's appropriate.

I got some little guy thousands of miles away having a tantrum and calling me shit wouldn't piss off a twelve year old.

Should just copy and paste your line that I borrowed. Same shit every time.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
55 years of hard miles in places not fit for human beings and some 98 pound bench pressing low self esteem clown called me a dipshit in chitty.

blah blah blah blee blee blu bla boo hoo blee blee dipshit blah blee blu.

K.

way to bring it son. Hardcore shit.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
55 years of hard miles in places not fit for human beings and some 98 pound bench pressing low self esteem clown called me a dipshit in chitty.

blah blah blah blee blee blu bla boo hoo blee blee dipshit blah blee blu.

K.

way to bring it son. Hardcore shit.

Explains why you're such a dumbfuck.

Then again, maybe being such a dumbfuck was the reason you were there in the first place.

cheapseats

EOG Master
Nancy's nephew says fires in CA interfered with testing and testing results. This tree stump is a complete bloke if he thinks anybody buys his leftist shit.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
I'm guessing child molestation. I would be shocked if it's anything else. Have fun at the putt-putt course, eh.

looolz, that was pretty predictable.

better stay hid if your gonna accuse me of that son.

address up in here somewhere if you want a first hand demonstration of the real charges.

don't bring keyboard, not gonna help much.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Never been called dumbfukk by anyone.

Not one time.

No dipshit, no retard no blah fukkin blah blah blah.

In all my travels.

Seems odd.

I think I just called you one.

But maybe the reason you think you've never been called one is because you're such a dumbfuck that you don't even recognize when you've been called a dumbfuck.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Prisons are just loaded with geniuses.

Only the smartest people commit crimes, get caught, and lose their case in a court of law in front of a jury of their own peers.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
looolz, that was pretty predictable.

better stay hid if your gonna accuse me of that son.

address up in here somewhere if you want a first hand demonstration of the real charges.

don't bring keyboard, not gonna help much.

Was the child you molested a boy or a girl?

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Remember when Nikki Haley was considered one of the " normal" ones...what a freak show

"Your family will not be safe in the radical Democrats’ America,” said former United Nations Ambassador Nikki Haley.

Absolute truth.

Guess truth makes people freak shows in libtard land.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Remember when Nikki Haley was considered one of the " normal" ones...what a freak show

"Your family will not be safe in the radical Democrats’ America,” said former United Nations Ambassador Nikki Haley.

Radical Democrats. Loluzi.

Joe Biden ain't a radical anything, she's worked with Joe for many years and never once had that to say.

That narrative won't work on anyone and it certainly won't cover up the stink of lies and corruption.

Base against the world. Shrinking base.

You got two months to paint your own man in better light. For real, not some spun up sideshow, conspiracy crap.

Nothing you try to pin on the left is gonna stick after you spent the last 4 years in lies and scandal.

Last edited: