Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Funny coming from a guy that's considered an idiot at 3 different forums.
The morons that consider me an idiot at 3 different forums are feathers in my cap, the worst of the worst. If they didn't think I was an idiot, 'it would be troubling. The ones all over forumville that KNOW you are the biggest Idiot in Forumville are the sane, normal folk.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
So why you crying that the health care system can't perform critical surgeries or treat non covid patients in need of urgent care?

You've succesfully avoided overwhelming hospitals in your argument of convenience but people are dying because of lack of care in another of your bullshit convenient theories.

You talk out of both sides of your face, you provide no fact, you pose as knowledgeable and punctuate your idiocy with childish keyboard insults you can't port to reality.

You are a very weak, dumb as fukk, keyboard validated nothing.

Umm. Doctors/surgeons were not allowed by the governors to perform certain surgeries during the lockdowns, dipshit.

The hospitals in Nevada sat empty for 3 months letting people die at home from other shit.

Get a fucking clue, moron.

Last edited:

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
And while your on your fukkin keyboard pedestal crying about saving jobs and businesses, put an economic price tag on 200 k death and 6 million infected people.

In dollars and as % of gdp.

And tell us how that carnage is gonna overcome intelligent people's fear of getting ill or dying?

You are incessantly on your soapbox about the dangers of inner cities but want people to ignore a deadly virus.

You are a complete fukkin idiot. Fortunate it takes a fukking brain to be brainwashed.

Now gimme another load of horse shit and some of your best qwerty warrior insults ya two bit tiny derpseed.

Because old people with comorbities contribute so much to the economy.

LMAO

What a fucking retard.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Umm. Doctors/surgeons were not allowed by the governors to perform certain surgeries during the lockdowns, dipshit.

The hospitals in Nevada sat empty for 3 months letting people die at home from other shit.

Get a fucking clue, moron.

elective only asshole.

because elective surgury is for life threatening shit?

Clearly you don't know that the issue was lack of PPE, you know those things called resources that were no longer taxed because your mission was accomplished.

now shoot me dookenhouse

https://images.app.goo.gl/Q44XfPCwHD1PknCr9

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Because old people with comorbities contribute so much to the economy.

LMAO

What a fucking retard.

because they don't work or spend money?

Post some facts asshole stop the lame ass rhetorical suppositions that you are so quick to accuse everyone else of.

You don't have any?

shoot us with your keyboard

what a fukkin clueless low IQ idiot

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
because they don't work or spend money?

Post some facts asshole stop the lame ass rhetorical suppositions that you are so quick to accuse everyone else of.

You don't have any?

shoot us with your keyboard

what a fukkin clueless low IQ idiot

Yeah. All of those retirees really working their asses off, spending like mad. LOL.

Table 3: https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid_weekly/index.htm

127,788 of 161,392 total deaths (79%) 65 years old or over.

It's rocket science for retards.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

Like I said. Keep googling, idiot...

On March 23, he was supposed to travel to the USC Transplant Institute in California for a preliminary appointment to determine how suitable he would be for the procedure.

At 55, Moore was bedridden because of the disease and managed diabetes, but he was otherwise in good health and considered a good candidate, Davis said.

But his appointment never happened. Because of the pandemic, California hospitals were prohibited from performing elective procedures, which included Moore’s appointment. A new appointment was scheduled for May 12. — a date Moore never lived to see.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/local...idnt-have-covid-19-but-it-killed-him-2016496/

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Some dipshit Canadian who doesn't understand that people need other procedures in order to be diagnosed for cancer and fitted for transplants thinks he's gonna google his way into looking intelligent.

LMAO.

Hasn't worked once yet, retard. Might be time to give up.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Some dipshit Canadian who doesn't understand that people need other procedures in order to be diagnosed for cancer and fitted for transplants thinks he's gonna google his way into looking intelligent.

LMAO.

Hasn't worked once yet, retard. Might be time to give up.

So now that Sinker has busted dookiehouse on the organ transplant bullshit he tried to peddle, let's move on to cancer screening.

Cancer screening is defined as being for those persons WHO ARE NOT SICK and HAVE NO SYMPTOMS.

Those who were sick, had lumps or were otherwise in poor health were TESTED not SCREENED.

I'm gonna sell your bullshit for garden fertilizer and ad to my sizeable roll.

next

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Any idea what a biopsy is and what it's needed for, retard? How about a colonoscopy?

I could toy with your stupid ass all day long. This is highly entertaining to me that someone could possibly be as dumb as you.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Any idea what a biopsy is and what it's needed for, retard? How about a colonoscopy?

I could toy with your stupid ass all day long. This is highly entertaining to me that someone could possibly be as dumb as you.

Its quite simple kid

Screening is for the healthy biopsy is not a screening.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
LMAO.

What a fucking moron.
Because they ALWAYS know it's cancer without a biopsy.

LOL.

This clown is THE biggest retard on the planet. Hands down.
Because they ALWAYS know it's cancer without a biopsy.

LOL.

This clown is THE biggest retard on the planet. Hands down.

It would be much easier for me if you go to the American Cancer Society website and put a check on your own stupidity.

I am on the Tee shortly.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Yes exactly.

Tell me how 6 million people in quarantine has no effect on economy

That, by my math is 12 million work weeks

Who said it had no effect, idiot? LOL.

Good job.

Now maybe your dopey ass can figure out what 3 months of 30 million unemployed because of the lockdowns adds up to.

Derp.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
It would be much easier for me if you go to the American Cancer Society website and put a check on your own stupidity.

I am on the Tee shortly.

Right. Because my friend hasn't been waiting for his two biopsies to diagnose if he has cancer in his lungs or liver or anything.

Google knows more. Just ask a dumbfuck Canadian.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Thanks again for letting a dipshit ex felon boot your stooopid ass all over the Chitty for an hour.

Always a pleasure feeding you your own fukkin stooopid.

Will leave you to heal and tell the other 7 guys how you are a genius.

Maybe I will be back this eve to kick your stooopid azz again.

cheapseats

EOG Master
I see they allowed staggered seating at the CFB kick off game yesterday. Don't have the time or desire to wander back through threads to see which leftist moron thought that a bad idea.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Fukkin Dookiehouse tap danced himself all the way down to the "my friend" defense. In 5 posts.

How the fukk am I gonna hit a golf ball doubled over in laughter.

They measured this kids IQ in PSI.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
Thanks again for letting a dipshit ex felon boot your stooopid ass all over the Chitty for an hour.

Always a pleasure feeding you your own fukkin stooopid.

Will leave you to heal and tell the other 7 guys how you are a genius.

Maybe I will be back this eve to kick your stooopid azz again.

I can't even figure out what you two are arguing about.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
too many medical procedures put on hold because of the virus. a friend had back surgery and was to be followed up with physical therapy to walk again. therapy has been delayed for 3 months and the poor guy is bed redden waiting. stroke victims with a very small window of time to walk or just get use of an arm or leg desperate for therapy to fight paralysis.
another friend needs hernia surgery. he has been put on hold for 4 months as of now. cardiologist, for example, that would give stress test and echocardiograms in office now delayed for months.. unnoticed procedures put on hold causing dangerous situations for patients. many people dying and being harmed from non related virus illnesses....

one could make an endless list of medical needs not related to the virus that have been delayed.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
I can't even figure out what you two are arguing about.

No argument at all.

Daily entertainment.

Goal is always to reduce the guy to the ad hominem attacks that he accuses others of using due to lack of fact.

Works every time.

Probably a terrible read for third party observers on his level. Some of the more intelligent posters here seem to find it highly entertaining.

Good clean fun, nobody ever got hurt in a chitty burial.