Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
Leftwing fish wrap New York Times reporting that up to 90% of test show insignificant amounts of the virus present in rapid testing.
How is this not a bigger story

"Some of the nation’s leading public health experts are raising a new concern in the endless debate over coronavirus testing in the United States: The standard tests are diagnosing huge numbers of people who may be carrying relatively insignificant amounts of the virus.

In three sets of testing data that include cycle thresholds, compiled by officials in Massachusetts, New York and Nevada, up to 90 percent of people testing positive carried barely any virus, a review by The Times found"

"On Thursday, the United States recorded 45,604 new coronavirus cases, according to a database maintained by The Times. If the rates of contagiousness in Massachusetts and New York were to apply nationwide, then perhaps only 4,500 of those people may actually need to isolate and submit to contact tracing."

billysink

EOG Dedicated
How is this not a bigger story

"Some of the nation’s leading public health experts are raising a new concern in the endless debate over coronavirus testing in the United States: The standard tests are diagnosing huge numbers of people who may be carrying relatively insignificant amounts of the virus.

In three sets of testing data that include cycle thresholds, compiled by officials in Massachusetts, New York and Nevada, up to 90 percent of people testing positive carried barely any virus, a review by The Times found"

"On Thursday, the United States recorded 45,604 new coronavirus cases, according to a database maintained by The Times. If the rates of contagiousness in Massachusetts and New York were to apply nationwide, then perhaps only 4,500 of those people may actually need to isolate and submit to contact tracing."

just stop testing, it is a complete waste of time and money. The results are useless in the average turnaround time and since the health care system has almost unlimited available beds, projections based on positive test results are unnecessary.

If necessary Trump could issue a Fukkoff and Die at Home Order barring all old folks and minorities from intensive care and tapping out in funded facilities.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Fukkin Dookiehouse tap danced himself all the way down to the "my friend" defense. In 5 posts.

How the fukk am I gonna hit a golf ball doubled over in laughter.

They measured this kids IQ in PSI.

Yup. Some dumbfuck in Canada thinks he knows what's going on in the United States better than the people that live here and know people trying to get treatment through it all.

Biggest idiot on the planet.

Valuist

EOG Master
More importantly, if those 400,000 people had stayed where they were, far more than 88 would have caught it.

I think the media is embarrassed about Sturgis. It's been 3 weeks now and they likely were hoping there would be 10,000 new cases. Not even remotely close.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
i must be crazy, but why is it that lib run cities and states are the ones that want virus shutdowns (kill economy) and allow violent protest.........

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
i must be crazy, but why is it that lib run cities and states are the ones that want virus shutdowns (kill economy) and allow violent protest.........

Probably for much the same reason that California just signed a bill to ban flavored vaping products and destroy the vape industry there while keepihg cigarettes completely legal.

Money for their friends who put them into office.

Democrats only know how to destroy. They dont know how to build anything.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
And 6 months late,r NY and NY have almost no new cases, yet they are the most shut down of any states in the country.

maybe that's why they have no new cases.

Fukkin lib gov asshat was pilloried for shitty response by Trumpfukks now he's a double dikk for saving lives

tough gig.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Probably for much the same reason that California just signed a bill to ban flavored vaping products and destroy the vape industry there while keepihg cigarettes completely legal.

Money for their friends who put them into office.

Democrats only know how to destroy. They dont know how to build anything.

you got guns, go fukkin nutz derp. you in anguish over the hell imposed on your worthless life, you buy those things so chitty think you got a fukkin dikk?

Show us yer big boy pose.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Real conservatives open carry en masse and protect biznits.

Wannabee conservatives cry big gobby tears in chitty 7 days a week.

Canadians sit back and laugh.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Deaths/1m

Sweden: 576
New York: 1697

That's what saving lives looks like to a libtard.

this fukkin crakk me the fukk up.

guy had a full fukkin bird when I compared Sweden to next door neighbors Denmark and Norway

wheels out a Sweden-New York shit stew.

yeah kid you smart as fukk, just ask you

alfie

EOG Dedicated
save you from drowning in your own snivel now get to killin fool.

save me.....lol........seems you have enough trouble saving yourself.....tell us more about growing up in the hood. very interesting. yawn

i live in one of the most ethnically diverse cities in the world without any of these violent protest.. no need to kill anyone here. very peaceful for a big city......

the real laugh i get is when you brag about where you live.. in your mind it's shangri-la. now that's some real comedy club material. why no post on what you were eating tonight. always enlightening.....love the chicken wing updates...michelin rated for sure.. surly your golf game will improve november thru march. i'll be at the beach waiting for a report on the latest scores.

hey, maybe by the end of the night guesser will give you some thumbs up. that will certainly valid your crap...like you say 10 people on this site so who gives a fuck what you say.....RIGHT

billysink

EOG Dedicated
save me.....lol........seems you have enough trouble saving yourself.....tell us more about growing up in the hood. very interesting. yawn

i live in one of the most ethnically diverse cities in the world without any of these violent protest.. no need to kill anyone here. very peaceful for a big city......

the real laugh i get is when you brag about where you live.. in your mind it's shangri-la. now that's some real comedy club material. why no post on what you were eating tonight. always enlightening.....love the chicken wing updates...michelin rated for sure.. surly your golf game will improve november thru march. i'll be at the beach waiting for a report on the latest scores.

hey, maybe by the end of the night guesser will give you some thumbs up. that will certainly valid your crap...like you say 10 people on this site so who gives a fuck what you say.....RIGHT

you wrote all that for me!!!???

thanks kid

may read