King Me!

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
All Hail King James,

All Hail the GOAT King.

King of LA and the NBA!

Triple-Double close out game and turns Jimmy Buckets into Jimmy No Buckets!

4 Rings.

4 Finals MVPs.

The only man to ever to lead 3 different franchises to the Promise Land. Every Team the man has ever played for has won a Chip.

The Universe has never created a better basketball player than LeBron Raymone James Sr.

Bend the Knee!

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
LeBron improves to 4-6 in 10 NBA Finals appearances.

No knock on his legacy, just stating the facts.

The most-hyped player in NBA history lived up to expectations.

1602486286043.png

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
The Universe has never created a better basketball player than LeBron Raymone James Sr.

Bend the Knee!

Frank not only stole my "Secret Weapon," line, he has now commandereed another one of my phrases:

1602504623334.png

JK, can we investigate this to see if Frank Vogel is an EOG lurker?

Please advise.

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
This sums it up decently just read on web

Lebron is one of the greatest basketball players of all time. But any "respect" he doesn't get is because he ran to Miami to create a super team to win his first 2 championships. Then he went back to Cleveland when they got Kyrie and Kevin Love. After Kyrie got tired of him, he goes to LA. Lakers miss the playoffs in his first year so they have to go get AD. Imagine if Jordan hadn't retired after the 98 season when he was only 34 and joined the Spurs or Lakers instead. He probably wins at least another 3 championships.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Take a poll....you won’t be happy with the results....

I have seen the greatest of the greats in my lifetime...
Micheal Jordan is the King....LeBron is right behind him...

Who am I polling? A bunch of idiots on a forum or a bunch of people who understand baseketball?

If the Former, MJ wins, if it's the latter, LBJ wins unanimously... it's not even a discussion for guys like us.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
This sums it up decently just read on web

Lebron is one of the greatest basketball players of all time. But any "respect" he doesn't get is because he ran to Miami to create a super team to win his first 2 championships. Then he went back to Cleveland when they got Kyrie and Kevin Love. After Kyrie got tired of him, he goes to LA. Lakers miss the playoffs in his first year so they have to go get AD. Imagine if Jordan hadn't retired after the 98 season when he was only 34 and joined the Spurs or Lakers instead. He probably wins at least another 3 championships.

LBJ has never in life been on a Super Team. If you call an over-the-hiil Wade, an overrated Bosh and LBJ a Superteam then praytell, what in the fuck would you call MJ/PIP/Rodman.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Who am I polling? A bunch of idiots on a forum or a bunch of people who understand baseketball?

If the Former, MJ wins, if it's the latter, LBJ wins unanimously... it's not even a discussion for guys like us.
Then why are you trying sooooooo hard to convince the people with a directing opinion?

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Then why are you trying sooooooo hard to convince the people with a directing opinion?

LMAO. I'm not trying at all. If you think what I've said is convincing, God Help us all if I actually put some effort into it.

For example:

Toby talks about Imaging things... ok, imagine this. Cavs draft AD 9 years ago..... how many titles does LBJ have by now? It's not about what they could have done, it's about what they did and what they are still doing.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

You talking about me blasting the 'Superteam" silliness out of the water? I'm educating people. Think about it,,, what would you call Mj/Pip/Rodman? Don't even try to tell me that Wade/LBJ/Bosh were a better trio.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
LBJ has never in life been on a Super Team. If you call an over-the-hiil Wade, an overrated Bosh and LBJ a Superteam then praytell, what in the fuck would you call MJ/PIP/Rodman.
I agree that Bosh was overrated, mostly because injuries decimated the majority of his career. Lebron may have not have played on a superteam, but he still was peaking 7 8 years ago and Wade still averaged better than 21 points during their title year from 12-13. Even before he retired, Wade could have still played respectably but didn't have much to prove despite nearly getting to the postseason again.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
LMAO. I'm not trying at all. If you think what I've said is convincing, God Help us all if I actually put some effort into it.

For example:

Toby talks about Imaging things... ok, imagine this. Cavs draft AD 9 years ago..... how many titles does LBJ have by now? It's not about what they could have done, it's about what they did and what they are still doing.

This is what they do, They make constant excuses for MJ, it's neverending. I don't make excuses for LBJ, he deserve the GOAT Title, no one has worked harder for it. The Dude was icing when he was 16, he was eating fruit while his AAU teammates were chomping down on Skittles.

What you don't understand about him is that was programmed to be the GOAT, self-programmed. Talent through the roof w/ a work ethic and dedication to match. We've never seen anything like him which is why he is the only man in the history of the world to be the only man to do many things, including leading 3 franchises to Championships.

You guys call it ball licking, I call it Respect.

Last edited:

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I agree that Bosh was overrated, mostly because injuries decimated the majority of his career. Lebron may have not have played on a superteam, but he still was peaking 7 8 years ago and Wade still averaged better than 21 points during their title year from 12-13. Even before he retired, Wade could have still played respectably but didn't have much to prove despite nearly getting to the postseason again.

It takes a Village to win and he had really good teammates, no argument. I just take exception to him forming some, 'Superteam." I know morons won't think critically about that and just accept whatever narrative is to fed to them but I don't share that blindness; I despise intellectually laziness. That's why I make the statement, "If LBJ/Wade/Bosh is indeed a Superteam then MJ/Pip/Rodman is a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious team. That is indiusptable.

You talking about me blasting the 'Superteam" silliness out of the water? I'm educating people. Think about it,,, what would you call Mj/Pip/Rodman? Don't even try to tell me that Wade/LBJ/Bosh were a better trio.
Rodman was old and Pippen never made an all star team after leaving the Bulls. The only two all stars on the team the year of the championships were Jordan and Pippen. All players past their prime the Bulls last run.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
It takes a Village to win and he had really good teammates, no argument. I just take exception to him forming some, 'Superteam." I know morons won't think critically about that and just accept whatever narrative is to fed to them but I don't share that blindness; I despise intellectually laziness. That's why I make the statement, "If LBJ/Wade/Bosh is indeed a Superteam then MJ/Pip/Rodman is a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious team. That is indiusptable.
And MJ took the last shot of that era.

They were a super team. Wade led the league in scoring two years prior to Brick. He averaged 25 points the first year with Brick and was the leader of the team the first finals with the trio. Wade and Bosh continued to make all star teams after Brick left. That didn't happen with the Bulls.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Hallelujah the season is over.

Hopefully no more fanboi posts

Isn't it ironic. 2 years ago you didn't feel this way. Must have something to do with your racist ideology and the racial equality activism and messaging coming from the top and throughout the NBA. Oy Vey!

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Speaking of ignorance and stupidity, did anyone see the arrests and rioting in downtown LA celebrating the Lakers championship celebration? Don't be surprised if you see an even further spoke in CA COVID19 cases.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
The GOAT has six rings....sorry GameBred.....have always said they were 1 and 1A.....

NOPE! The GOAT has 5 rings. Has the same initials as the one most people - wrongly so - think is the GOAT

The 2nd best player in NBA History does have 6 rings and the most unstoppable shot in NBA History

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
The GOAT never demanded respect.....and he goes by Micheal....

He never had to, people, like you, are fucking idiots.

Look at this:
blind reveal.png

Yet because he lost, this gets lost. MJ'ers are a bunch of Resulting morons who couldn't ID basketball talent to save their fucking lives. I've seen them both play, don't fucking tell MJ played the game better, he most certainly did not.

This isn't even an argument, I'm just up and waiting for Russian Football to start and had a minute to correct you.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
This is what they do, They make constant excuses for MJ, it's neverending. I don't make excuses for LBJ, he deserve the GOAT Title, no one has worked harder for it. The Dude was icing when he was 16, he was eating fruit while his AAU teammates were chomping down on Skittles.

What you don't understand about him is that was programmed to be the GOAT, self-programmed. Talent through the roof w/ a work ethic and dedication to match. We've never seen anything like him which is why he is the only man in the history of the world to be the only man to do many things, including leading 3 franchises to Championships.

You guys call it ball licking, I call it Respect.

Reluctantly add "ball licking" to my EOG glossary.