Raycabino

LMAO. They succintly explain in the video. Moron.

Now, explain to me why you are denying the evidence presented in the Videos and screenshots? You say this stuff never happened and when I show you video, proving that it did, you still deny it.

Why?

Ive already posted links debunking your bullshit videos

Nice try dumbass

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Ive already posted links debunking your bullshit videos

Nice try dumbass

LOL. you didn't debunk anything, you just denied it despite looking right at it.

As for the Graph, which they actually explain in the video, I don't "Kneed" to explain anything to you other than it strongly suggests that the Political Class, not the People, influenced this Election.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Fuck the Red Mirage. You Clowns did everything you could b4 the vote to fuck Trump and when that didn't work, after the votes were in, you massaged them to suit your purposes. Otherwise, why not let people observe?

You still haven't answered that, let alone, acknowledged it happened after seeing video.

Dumb Gamebred is denying the reality. The reality is after the votes were counted Jolting Joe Biden received more than 5 million votes than Pinocchio. Due to a red mirage Trump had an early lead and cried out multiple times "stop the count". But Dumb Gamebred and Pinocchio don't realize a race, isn't over until you cross the finish. The finish line isn't the quarter pole in an election it's after all the votes are counted. The reality, numbers don't lie.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Dumb Gamebred is denying the reality. The reality is after the votes were counted Jolting Joe Biden received more than 5 million votes than Pinocchio. Due to a red mirage Trump had an early lead and cried out multiple times "stop the count". But Dumb Gamebred and Pinocchio don't realize a race, isn't over until you cross the finish. The finish line isn't the quarter pole in an election it's after all the votes are counted. The reality, numbers don't lie.

Dumb ass, let me help you.

LOL. you didn't debunk anything, you just denied it despite looking right at it.

As for the Graph, which they actually explain in the video, I don't "Kneed" to explain anything to you other than it strongly suggests that the Political Class, not the People, influenced this Election.

Translation: Fraud and Corruption.

Fuck the Graph, I don't even need it. All I need is this explained to me:

1605019411692.png

Why can't they get in? Why do they need a court order in the first place?

This problem, solves itself.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Dumb Gamebred believes Pinocchio. That alone speaks volumes!

"Stop the count I already won".
- Pinocchio

"Pinocchio won".
- Dumb Gamebred

Between your childish fan boy obsession with LeBron and wacky conspiracy theories you’re a very strange dude

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Dumb Gamebred believes Pinocchio. That alone speaks volumes!

"Stop the count I already won".
- Pinocchio

"Pinocchio won".
- Dumb Gamebred

You guys offer nothing but denials and made up shit. Neither of you can explain away what you saw on the video and what will come out in hundreds of affidavits.

Between your childish fan boy obsession with LeBron and wacky conspiracy theories you’re a very strange dude

It ain't a fucking theory.

I showed you evidence that you said never happened. You have one problem, I have the documents and I put them out in the public sector, the EOG Forum.

Your response?

You close your eyes and pretend it didn't happen because you're a twisted fuck w/ no moral compass. I'm strange? What would you call a guy who denies indisputable evidence? I'd call him a twisted fuck w/ no moral compass but I already did.

You guys offer nothing but denials and made up shit. Neither of you can explain away what you saw on the video and what will come out in hundreds of affidavits.

It ain't a fucking theory.

I showed you evidence that you said never happened. You have one problem, I have the documents and I put them out in the public sector, the EOG Forum.

Your response?

You close your eyes and pretend it didn't happen because you're a twisted fuck w/ no moral compass. I'm strange? What would you call a guy who denies indisputable evidence? I'd call him a twisted fuck w/ no moral compass but I already did.

Yeah-you’re a very weird dude. Anyone who reads your obsessively childish LeBron posts and now your wacky conspiracies can attest to that

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Yeah-you’re a very weird dude. Anyone who reads your LeBron posts and now your wacky conspiracies can attest to that

Yet you won't acknolwedge what you saw in the video. You scapegoat by linking to BS instead of writing in your own words, what you witnessed because you have no words. All you have is BS.

You may have won once all the legit votes are counted and illegit one's, discounted but I highly doubt it, otherwise what's w/ all the BS that we saw in the Video?

Yet you won't acknolwedge what you saw in the video. You scapegoat by linking to BS instead of writing in your own words, what you witnessed because you have no words. All you have is BS.

You may have won once all the legit votes are counted and illegit one's, discounted but I highly doubt it, otherwise what's w/ all the BS that we saw in the Video?

Come correct with actual proof of fraud

Otherwise shut the fuck up and go back to beating off to LeBron

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Yeah-you’re a very weird dude. Anyone who reads your obsessively childish LeBron posts and now your wacky conspiracies can attest to that

Keep deflecting and not answering direct questions.

LBJ has nothing to do w/ this besides probably voting for Biden, which is his right and which is your right.

I don;t like the rights of Voters, the rights of the of the People, being violated by a corrupt political class that will stop at nothing to unseat Trump. If he loses on the square, then he loses. Not this way. Shit needs to be ironed out and wherever the dust settles, it settles.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
"Stop the count, I already won".
- Pinocchio

"Pinocchio won. I saw dead people voting was my own 2 eyes".
- Dumb Gamebred

The RepubliCon party is trying to steal an election on behalf of a pathological lying lifetime crook. They're pathetic.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
First Pinocchio claimed Obama was an illegal president that was born in Africa. Then Pinocchio claimed there were 6 million illegal votes for Hillary. And now he's claiming he won this election by a lot.

Dumb Gamebred believes Pinocchio. Oy Vey

kane

EOG master
LMAO. Sure, Trump basically had a massive lead until all the Shenagins started. There is no fucking way he lost PA on the level. No way.

Here is a screenshot of a laywer, w/ a court order, explaining to these Democratic, corrupt hacks, that they need to follow the election code:

View attachment 7462918

Why do they even need a Court Order? Why?

I'll tell you exaclty why, Biden got his ass kicked in PA and needed a lot of illegal help. I can't see this not getting overturned, it's common sense they were up to no good.

Game, do you even understand how the system works? All the early voting by mail was mostly done by Democrats, the votes that were counted first in Penn were the ones on election day, more R's turned out to vote in person, so of course Trump was going to build a big lead since the votes that were counted first were the ones cast on election day, then after those were all counted the votes by mail started, and those were heavily Democratic votes, so of course as the mail in votes were being counted Trump's lead started to shrink, this was expected by everyone who follows this stuff close, just stop with the nonsense.

Game, do you even understand how the system works? All the early voting by mail was mostly done by Democrats, the votes that were counted first in Penn were the ones on election day, more R's turned out to vote in person, so of course Trump was going to build a big lead since the votes that were counted first were the ones cast on election day, then after those were all counted the votes by mail started, and those were heavily Democratic votes, so of course as the mail in votes were being counted Trump's lead started to shrink, this was expected by everyone who follows this stuff close, just stop with the nonsense.

I just thought about this and in actuality trump never had a lead. They just continued to count votes

kane

EOG master
I just thought about this and in actuality trump never had a lead. They just continued to count votes

Yeah, but on election day I believe Trump had a lead at one point of of over 500,000 votes, but those were the ones counted the day of the election, everyone kept saying it was misleading since the Biden votes wouldn't get counted until after, then little by little Trump's lead kept dropping as the Biden mail in votes started getting counted, and to the surprise of no one who understood how it would go Biden eventually got more votes. Isn't that how it went? You follow it closer than me, but this is my understanding of how it played out.

Bushay

NHL Expert
This whole thread is a joke. We spent the last 6 months proving what a loser Trump and his administration are to the point the original opposition doesn't even deny it anymore or even post anymore. They got beaten down by the truth. And then Gamebred shows up wanting us to prove his made-up allegations. Let's just sic Big Runner on him and wear him down. I'm done trying to change anyone's mind. I will continue to post irrefutable truth I run across to rub it in though. We are in the driver's seat. We don't have to prove anything again. Stop responding to these Qanon believers. It's not worth it. It's over. We already won fair and square. Just let the courts continue to have the final say. They are 19-0 right now against every election based lawsuit since last Tuesday. 19-0!!! lol. At this point, it's plain fun to watch them come up with embarrassing theory after embarrassing theory. Even they know it.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

Yes, as does the Exchange Market that had Trump as low as 1.24 well into the night. There was half a Billion matched at that point.

Maybe Biden won, maybe he didn't. Let's investigate and throw out illegal votes and count all legal votes. I'm fine with that.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
This whole thread is a joke. We spent the last 6 months proving what a loser Trump and his administration are to the point the original opposition doesn't even deny it anymore or even post anymore. They got beaten down by the truth. And then Gamebred shows up wanting us to prove his made-up allegations. Let's just sic Big Runner on him and wear him down. I'm done trying to change anyone's mind. I will continue to post irrefutable truth I run across to rub it in though. We are in the driver's seat. We don't have to prove anything again. Stop responding to these Qanon believers. It's not worth it. It's over. We already won fair and square. Just let the courts continue to have the final say. They are 19-0 right now against every election based lawsuit since last Tuesday. 19-0!!! lol. At this point, it's plain fun to watch them come up with embarrassing theory after embarrassing theory. Even they know it.

There not fucking made you lying Dipshit. Watch the video and tell me again it's made up.

You, BigDummy and 10 others of your ilk couldn't beat me in an argument.... you better get 2 more guys.

MrTop

EOG Master
On Monday, Attorney General William Barr authorized Justice Department officials to open inquiries into potential irregularities in the presidential election, though he acknowledged there’s no conclusive evidence.

Bushay

NHL Expert
There not fucking made you lying Dipshit. Watch the video and tell me again it's made up.

You, BigDummy and 10 others of your ilk couldn't beat me in an argument.... you better get 2 more guys.

And here comes the ugliness.......

We beat you before you even showed up. Just watch a little longer.

Tell it to the Judge! lol

THEY’RE made up and have been debunked

You keep doubling down on your stupidity

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Dumb Gamebred is a retarded un-American mother fucker who deserves a good ass kicking. Dumb Gamebred, are you ever in my neck of the woods?

kane

EOG master
Yes, as does the Exchange Market that had Trump as low as 1.24 well into the night. There was half a Billion matched at that point.

Maybe Biden won, maybe he didn't. Let's investigate and throw out illegal votes and count all legal votes. I'm fine with that.

At one point during the 2016 election, on election night, Hillary was as high as -900 to win, she lost. There is no voter fraud, trump will lose Penn by over 50,000 votes, do you really think there's that many illegal votes? If Biden wins the state by a close margin, then do a recount or whatever, but with that big a margin it's Biden's state, no other president in history has ever done what he's doing, and it's embarrassing for the country