Carry on, Dell Dude

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Fucking Pistons mushed my $400 refresh so I am all balls on 2 sets of bums for the Zurich. That may be it. Waiting for the NBA playoffs. Have to start capping these animals in. Have ignored their stupid season. I don't even know who the shit Pistons coach is. They got rid of fatty Gundy.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
The witch needs to offer this in Michigan.

Last week, Governor Jim Justice announced the new program called Ascend West Virginia, which would pay remote workers $12,000 over two years if they moved to West Virginia.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
You lie, you lie, you lie.

Very Dumb Dude 60 for 700. He's due!!!

"JK I was attacked by Bigrunner. Will you ban him".

You lie, you lie, you lie!

howid

EOG Dedicated
the deep state ought to reward you for your efforts... a free ride on grifter sharpton's private jet would be apt.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The witch needs to offer this in Michigan.

Last week, Governor Jim Justice announced the new program called Ascend West Virginia, which would pay remote workers $12,000 over two years if they moved to West Virginia.
Great. West Virginia will turn blue like Virginia.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
the deep state ought to reward you for your efforts... a free ride on grifter sharpton's private jet would be apt.

It's almost over Howid. It should have ended after Hunters Biden's laptop or Bill Barr producing the goods too keep Benedict Donald in power or video of the election being stolen. But I had work to do in exposing the ignorance of the white supremacist/team killer cop, team Jim Crow 2.0.

Very Dumb Dude is due 60 for 700.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

You lie, you lie, you lie..

Now the Nazi mother fucker is altering pictures of treasonous Trump terrorists to smear a black American woman.

Very Dumb Dude 60 for 700. A obvious symbol of the worst there is in America.

"Jk Bigrunner is attacking me. Why aren't you banning him?"

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Unless the evidence was in the chicken shit soup he is getting spoon fed, Joe doesn't know wtf he is babbling about. What really is happening is he knows shit about the case other than he met with the Floyd family and is pandering which is about the only thing he does well.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Verdict shortly. Realistically, I am hoping for guilty on #3. That fits the quick deliberation. They were hung 1 and 2. Compromised 3. Other scenario is a quick agreement guilty on everything or not guilty on everything. OJ was a quickie not guilty. I don't cee that. #3 is enough to get my Maxine Waters riots. BURN THAT SHIT DOWN!

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Verdict shortly. Realistically, I am hoping for guilty on #3. That fits the quick deliberation. They were hung 1 and 2. Compromised 3. Other scenario is a quick agreement guilty on everything or not guilty on everything. OJ was a quickie not guilty. I don't cee that. #3 is enough to get my Maxine Waters riots. BURN THAT SHIT DOWN!

Nazi, During their deliberations how many questions did the have for the judge?

Bigrunner

EOG Master

You see what the Nazi is doing here. These idiots have zero shame! A symbol of the worst in America. A cancer that has been growing in America since Trump became president. Trump was removed but the cancer still remains.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Thank you, Hannity.

Cwissy said:
I almost became the the next Nancy and Maxine target. Going out of the apartment complex, it is a blind left hand turn out of the gate and I came a few feet from a mobile momma after hitting the brakes. Luckily was listening to Hannity instead of checking phone. Would have surely hit her. Was lined up directly. There but by the grace of MAGA!

Dell Dude

EOG Master
JK just punk slapped you Dummy by moving your thread out of the main stage. He has had enough of your mentally ill monster shit too.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

"Derek Chauvin not guilty". Very Dumb Dude

"JK, Bigrunner won't stop attacking me. Will you ban him already". Very Dumb Dude

Just after the Guesser died, JK creates a Nazi thread on page 1 of the main forum for EOG's top Nazi Very Dumb Dude. "Carry on Very Dumb Dude".

I hate to say it. John Kelly is a fvcken moron. But he does have some good qualities. But being a Nazi sympathizer has to dominate his wikipedia page. A moron!

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Win #61 would be another Super Joe Tuesday payout, Dummy.

04/21/21 Bought 24 contracts, PUT KO 04/23/21 53 COCA COLA CO OPEN CONTRACT Unassigned -132.33
04/21/21 Bought 226 contracts, PUT KO 04/23/21 53 COCA COLA CO OPEN CONTRACT Unassigned -1,246.1

Bigrunner

EOG Master
"Derek Chauvin not guilty" Very Dumb Dude 60 for 701

"Carry on Dumb Dude. Bigrunner's thread was deleted and he was warned".
- Nazi sympathizer John Kelly

Bigrunner

EOG Master
"Derek Chauvin not guilty". Very Dumb Dude

Par for the course: Best Bet record 60 - 701.

"Here's you own thread. Will keep it on the front page of the main forum for all your Nazi friends to enjoy". Carry on Dumb Dude., JK