Carry on, Dell Dude

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
https://www.politico.com/states/cal...ies-plan-to-require-covid-19-vaccines-1377292

SACRAMENTO — California's two public university systems announced Thursday they will require nearly 800,000 students to receive the Covid-19 vaccine as soon as this fall in the nation's most sweeping higher education testing requirement.

California State University and University of California proposed the requirement for students, faculty and staff for the fall 2021 semester — contingent on full FDA approval. All told, the requirement could apply to more than 1 million people.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
https://www.politico.com/states/cal...ies-plan-to-require-covid-19-vaccines-1377292

SACRAMENTO — California's two public university systems announced Thursday they will require nearly 800,000 students to receive the Covid-19 vaccine as soon as this fall in the nation's most sweeping higher education testing requirement.

California State University and University of California proposed the requirement for students, faculty and staff for the fall 2021 semester — contingent on full FDA approval. All told, the requirement could apply to more than 1 million people.
This will be interesting since its public schools demanding the vax now.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

And that's how to put an end to the Trump mass genocide. I see it happening. Nursing home infections down 96%. Those residents didn't have a choice either.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
They are saying Newsom and Cuomo are chalk to win recall and reelection. Probably right. California and New York deserve everything they got and everything they're going to get.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Republicons voter restriction laws and anti protest laws sweeping the nation. They're taking away constitutional rights given to everyone. With an emphasis on minorities. Their way of silencing their opposition. It's dirty, unfair but we know cheaters have zero shame. It will backfire.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
DOJ arresting close to 500 Trump terrorists. 500 violent white people attacking the USA Capitol. Cops only fired 1 bullet. People are treated the same in America. The racial injustice in America is massive.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
DOJ arresting close to 500 Trump terrorists. 500 violent white people attacking the USA Capitol. Cops only fired 1 bullet. People are treated the same in America. The racial injustice in America is massive.

Thank you for the self own, Dummy. 500 Trump terrorists stopped by won bullet with that won bullet fired by a mobile pig against an unarmed woman vet causing the only death. Defense wins championships!

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The AZ election audit won't overturn the results and it will not be accepted by the fake, corrupt news. They will use a combination of ignoring, dismissing, trashing, lying, targeting, etc etc etc. But it will reveal howid Democrats cheated their asses off and Trump really won the state. Hopefully the same thing is done in Georgia, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Chubby so history can record that Trump won counting only legal ballots and Biden is an illegitimate President.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
We will get an actual count with only legal, verified ballots. My tip is it will show Trump at 55%. Poor McSlutty was a residual casualty. She would have won with 51%. I think Trump may have also won New Mexico, Minnesoda, New Hampshire and Miss Virginia but I'm not sure like I am with the other states. Minnesoda's results way off with the other Big 10.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
We will get an actual count with only legal, verified ballots. My tip is it will show Trump at 55%. Poor McSlutty was a residual casualty. She would have won with 51%. I think Trump may have also won New Mexico, Minnesoda, New Hampshire and Miss Virginia but I'm not sure like I am with the other states. Minnesoda's results way off with the other Big 10.

Woulda, coulda, shoulda. "Tomorrow, tomorrow Trump will be in power. Well Bill Barr should of had the goods".

"I should of won the over".

"Derek Chauvin not guilty. Or at least he should have been".
- Very Dumb Dude

He can't get a winner. Should of, would of, could of. 60 - 701 lol

boston massacre

EOG Master
The AZ election audit won't overturn the results and it will not be accepted by the fake, corrupt news. They will use a combination of ignoring, dismissing, trashing, lying, targeting, etc etc etc. But it will reveal howid Democrats cheated their asses off and Trump really won the state. Hopefully the same thing is done in Georgia, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Chubby so history can record that Trump won counting only legal ballots and Biden is an illegitimate President.

Summed Up Perfectly.

LOCK THEM UP !

Bigrunner

EOG Master
"Trump should of won. I should of won the over. Derek Chauvin should of been not guilty. Jk, Bigrunner attacked me".
- Very Dumb Dude

Bigrunner

EOG Master
https://noqreport.com/2021/04/23/an...andate-vaccines-for-all-students-and-faculty/

And so it begins: 12 universities in Maryland mandate vaccines for ALL students and faculty

This is tragic, but what makes it worse is that USM Chancellor Jay A. Perman is a physician. He should know better.

Far from the first time schools have mandated students and faculty have current proof of vaccines. Btw, Nursing home infections down 96% since December. In the very rare cases of infections most have no symptoms or mild symptoms.

The conspirators led by the Republicons.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
As Mel Farr as children vaccines, not the same as measles and mumps. Those are FDA approved to be safe and effective and they actually prevent children from getting sick. Grouchie ouchie none of those. Just an attempt to force the vaccine on children for who knows what real reason except you can assume it's not good.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Guaranteed conflict between parents and schools. Kavanaugh and ACB need to earn their money. It's coming to SCOTUS.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
C. Bob Plissken

Billy is smart in a way that he doesn't even attempt to debate. Nothing but below average non sequitur posts. He knows he can't compete in a smart and sophisticated discussion. Dummy thinks his shit is not shit and he is my punching bag.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Billy is smart in a way that he doesn't even attempt to debate. Nothing but below average non sequitur posts. He knows he can't compete in a smart and sophisticated discussion. Dummy thinks his shit is not shit and he is my punching bag.

You could've, should've, would've won, except you're always wrong!

Very Dumb Dude's Best Bet Record 60-701!!!!! No doubt a lot of your losses should've won! LOL, LOL, LOL

railbird

EOG Master

jewcla produces the most communists per student ratio in the USA

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I wouldn't want to go at it with Birdie. He is a sharp. That's why I prefer to make fun of him and he gives me plenty of material.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If the AZ audit goes against MAGA, I will mea cookie. If the findings are bullshit like the Lin Wood and Sidney Pow kraken, I will reject. And you, Dummy?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I require proof either way. If Biden won because there are that many fucking idiots, I will accept it. That's the difference. Dummy will never admit or accept Democrats cheated.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Far from the first time schools have mandated students and faculty have current proof of vaccines. Btw, Nursing home infections down 96% since December. In the very rare cases of infections most have no symptoms or mild symptoms.

The conspirators led by the Republicons.
I get the private schools like ND and DePaul doing it. Now we are talking public state-run schools.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
As Mel Farr as Matty. Wake me up when there is an indictment or even a DOJ statement. I don't do CNN investigations against Republicans.