We just added my third favorite player in the league

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Westbrook
Bazemore
AD
LeBron
Deandre Jordan

Where's the spacing? Where's the shooting? In an age when spacing the floor and three point shooting have never been bigger, the Lakers roll out a starting unit that can't space the floor or shoot it from deep, I know they have a couple of guys missing, but man that's a poorly designed starting five

In your ass once the Benedict Cartels cock is removed.

Apologize to those Gold Star Fathers.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Obvious, Lakers a step slow versus Sun team. This was a perfect revenge spot with a healthy Davis.

However they made Bridges and Payne look like they belong on the NBA 75th anniversary team 😂

Becky and I would be 1-1 at this point, most likely.

Outside shot at 2-0 as the Suns were a big ask at this point.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
They needed a spot up three point shooter. Not RSW. Even white boy Reeves was more valuable late with his shot than instant triple double. Or should I say former instant triple double.

Call me CoachBred and I’m here to help you through the Season.

Becky and I's lineup for tonight's game would have been the following:

5. AD
4. LBJ
3. Bazemore
2. The HillBilly Kobe / Monk (flip a coin to decide)
1. Avery

Politically, this wouldn't fly as Westbrook is omitted but Becky and I aren't Politicians, we're Coaches.

Heim

EOG Master
Geez, when did DeAndre Jordan turn into JaVale McGee?

Another worthless pick up from the five and dime store.

I wonder how long it will take Vogel to realize he shouldn't start.

Heim

EOG Master
Evident tonight.... Westbrook a different player with LeBron out.

They're going to have to figure it out.

One thing Vogel figured out is giving
rookie Reaves more PT.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
LeBron endorses Austin Reaves.

Funny how white guys get a disproportionate amount of attention in the NBA.

Former Laker Alex Caruso, now playing well for the Bulls, heard chants of M-V-P the other day while attempting a free throw.

Caruso had hair when he was playing at Texas A&M five years ago.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Geez, when did DeAndre Jordan turn into JaVale McGee?

Another worthless pick up from the five and dime store.

I wonder how long it will take Vogel to realize he shouldn't start.

McGee was never worthless.

They have been down 4 rotation players (including 1 if not 2 probable starters) since the start of the season. At full fitness, he won't be starting.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
LeBron endorses Austin Reaves.

Funny how white guys get a disproportionate amount of attention in the NBA.

Former Laker Alex Caruso, now playing well for the Bulls, heard chants of M-V-P the other day while attempting a free throw.

Caruso had hair when he was playing at Texas A&M five years ago.

1635322648761.png

1635322717555.png

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Can someone tell me how the Lakers blew a 25 point lead against the Thunder?

Lakers were 250-0 when leading by more than 25….

Heim

EOG Master
The only thing the Clippers and Lakers will be competing for is the #1 pick in the draft.

OKC is probably the worst team in the league. GEEZ.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
The only thing the Clippers and Lakers will be competing for is the #1 pick in the draft.

Can you please make the trolling a little less obvious, it improves the forum ambiance.

Thank you.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

Trolling improvement suggestion:

Perhaps talk about them having to match up in the Playoff play-in game..... if they are even going to have them.

Heim

EOG Master
I watched most of the SAC/PHO game last night. No trolling here. SAC has a better team than
the Lakers. The pieces just fit better. Especially now that Holmes in the middle has become a
double/double machine.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I watched most of the SAC/PHO game last night. No trolling here. SAC has a better team than
the Lakers. The pieces just fit better. Especially now that Holmes in the middle has become a
double/double machine.

Oh Heim, must you persist with this silliness? Their going to fucking walk the West and you've got 14 minutes to go.

Heim

EOG Master
Oh Heim, must you persist with this silliness? Their going to fucking walk the West and you've got 14 minutes to go.

Vogel will never figure it out. You have three guys that need the ball, with only one ball. You are really
in denial about this lineup.

Look at Vogel. He had Rondo and RSW in the lineup together prior to LBJ injury. Nothing from
the perimiter until he final realized Rondo has to sit.

Vogel is clueless on offensive efficiency. Defense won it for him during the bubble not offense.

If this team has any chance, AD has to play the 5.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Vogel will never figure it out. You have three guys that need the ball, with only one ball. You are really
in denial about this lineup.

Look at Vogel. He had Rondo and RSW in the lineup together prior to LBJ injury. Nothing from

Vogel is clueless on offensive efficiency. Defense won it for him during the bubble not offense.

If this team has any chance, AD has to play the 5.

You just worry about getting your affairs in order, don't worry about us.

Heim

EOG Master
Do these organizations look at these players profiles closely. RSW has to be at point. He;s useless
at the wing, besides his inability to shoot. You take his ability to dribble drive to the hoop for
a shot or a drop off pass away..

I had a good laugh Sunday watching him open at the wing, waving....LeBron head down,
dribbling show, going side to side. Mr. Triple Double had to be thinking, why the fuck
did you get me?

Last edited:

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Do these organizations look at these players profiles closely. RSW has to be at point. He;s useless
at the wing, besides his inability to shoot. You take his ability to dribble drive to the hoop for
a shot or a drop off pass.

I had a good laugh Sunday watching him open at the wing, waving....LeBron head down,
dribbling show going side to side. Mr. Triple Double had to be thinking, why the fuck
did you get me?

RWB is not a good fit for this team, I agree. Did you see me talking shit and trolling the Board when they traded for him?

I also believe they will work it out. They have a ton of talent, they are oozing with it.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Heim,

Please allow me to break this down for you in simple terms.

We have LBJ and you don't.

What do you need when you have LBJ?

1. Shooters.... check

2. Don't get fucking killed every time he takes a bench break.... check (not for the reasons you probably think)

Heim

EOG Master
At this point in his career, LBJ needs to move to the 3 or 4. They don't need him
handling the ball. He's decent with his back to the basket and can drive from
the baseline. The problem putting AD at the 5, and LBJ at the 4 requires
ego management. It will open up two spots for shooters. I'm including Horton.

You don't have to be Voulgaris to see this.

P.S. Avery showed spark last night. I like him. He'll get more minutes too.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
At this point in his career, LBJ needs to move to the 3 or 4. They don't need him
handling the ball.

For my money, he's the best decision maker and passer in the LG. I want the ball in his hands.

He's decent with his back to the basket and can drive from
the baseline.

He's decent anywhere on the court save the FT line..... he should be 80% career.

The problem putting AD at the 5, and LBJ at the 4 requires
ego management.

AD prefers the 4 but we are best w/ him at the 5.

It will open up two spots for shooters. I'm including Horton.

There's a ton of shit they can do.

You don't have to be Voulgaris to see this.

Bob is a T-Lue Apologist so I don't view him as the Oracle of Basketball. That's a Minor LG error.

He can't hurt you being on the floor, his defense is that good.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.....

1635469070554.png

Fair is Foul and Foul is Fair!!!

You and I both know that only a stone stops UniBron this year.... do we not?

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Vogel will never figure it out. You have three guys that need the ball, with only one ball.

How about running some 3-way actions? Would that help?

While I want the ball in LBJ’s hands, I understand other guys need the ball too and it’s easier for LBJ to adjust. I’m not against LBJ playing off the ball more, in fact, I wanted him playing off the ball more LY w/ Kid Dyn-O-Mite where they could riff off each other and LBJ could be cutting and scoring or cutting and passing. They could tear defenses the fuck up.

You are really in denial about this lineup.

How so? I'm under no illusions that this is an ideal fit, I just can't see a team beating them to a race to 4. Who are you bringing forward to accomplish that? The Fucking Kings?

That's the kind of shit I am talking about. He does shit that doesn't even make sense; conceptually and practically speaking, it's ridiculous and suboptimal.

Make moves that improve your teams win probability, not fuck it up. That’s all I ask. The moves may not always work but have some logic behind them.

I prefer the term, "Offensively challenged,' The good news is he accidently discovered HillBilly Kobe early, I feared he would be buried on the bench.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Remember Bryant Reeves?

They called him "Big Country."

Played six seasons for the Vancouver Grizzlies.

He couldn't control his weight which led to back problems and eventually an exit from the league.

Currently a cattle farmer in Oklahoma.

1635491294020.png

1635491344336.png

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

CoachBred checking in.

He turned things around for them defensively, Vogel even said as much last night.

I don't think it's possible for any team to put better combinations on the floor than UniBron. They can be so versatile and dangerous that only Frank can fuck this up.... and a stone.

Heim

EOG Master
Fun watching uber athletic Rockets last night versus the senior citizen group.

Vogel has Monk in late who hasn't shot a FT in three games and naturally
Rockets foul him immediately.

Lakers survive.

Avery starts but never knew he was playing.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Fun watching uber athletic Rockets last night versus the senior citizen group.

Vogel has Monk in late who hasn't shot a FT in three games and naturally
Rockets foul him immediately.

Lakers survive.

Avery starts but never knew he was playing.

1. UniBron is undefeated when he starts

2. Dude is a Defensive Beast, you may not have known he was playing but the Rockets felt him

Heim

EOG Master
I laughed at the Carmelo pick up but he's been there best addition.

Lakers have to start Horton, when healthy. They desperately need to get more athletic.

Glaring last night.

LBJ in the post-game interview was still stumbling for words about playing with Westbrook. 😅