We just added my third favorite player in the league

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Maybe I'll ask my book if they can pay me now

Didn't I tell you to STFU?

The only words I want to hear coming out of your Commie mouth is the following:

I am so sorry for calling those Gold Star Father's liars, I have a problem and will seek help for it.

Cut and paste it if you want but do the right thing.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Unfortunately Westbrook is un-tradeable with that contract. Plus no way LeBron
admits it was a mistake.

Heild was there for the taking. James went for the buddy system.
Jordan wanted to to the same in Chicago, thankfully that power wasn’t granted to him. It’s early, but I didn’t think Westbrook would fit in on a slow team.

kane

EOG master
Didn't I tell you to STFU?

The only words I want to hear coming out of your Commie mouth is the following:

I am so sorry for calling those Gold Star Father's liars, I have a problem and will seek help for it.

Cut and paste it if you want but do the right thing.
I've already told you I don't apologize to liars, especially scumbag lying pieces of shit who enjoy politicizing the death of their sons, fuck those lying scumbags

Heim

EOG Master
LOL....Davis who is usually stoic after games says this team has no
chance right now after Minny game.

The frustration is increasing. LeBron injury looks more serious than
first advertised.

GM Rob Lowe look-a-like only hope is to mortgage the franchise until eternity
and swing a Kyrie deal.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
LOL....Davis who is usually stoic after games says this team has no
chance right now after Minny game.

The frustration is increasing. LeBron injury looks more serious than
first advertised.

GM Rob Lowe look-a-like only hope is to mortgage the franchise until eternity
and swing a Kyrie deal.

I'm a world renowned LBJ expert, he's day-to-day and Kid Dyn-O-Mite and Melo are starting today.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Jordan wanted to to the same in Chicago, thankfully that power wasn’t granted to him. It’s early, but I didn’t think Westbrook would fit in on a slow team.

Huh? This was my reaction when Drink said they had no ability to push the pace this year.

1636924000231.png

P.S. Westbrook doesn't fit in anywhere he's been but he better start.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
He knows one pace - his.

He's adjusting, slowly,

Notice how the game almost got away late again until Frank reinserts Kid Dyn-O-Mite (whom he never should have taken out) to be the primary ball handler. instead of WestBrook

I think Frank is slowly getting it too.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
IDK who kid dynamite is, doesnt sound very important if his last name isn’t Westbrook, James, or Davis though. That is where their success will be determined. Color me uniimpressed so far.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I want the record to reflect that Haralabob wannabe, Fair, adamantly refuses to answer the question.

Fair is Foul and Foul is Fair!!!

You and I both know that only a stone stops UniBron this year.... do we not?

Don't let his BIS trolling fool you, he knows the truth and I know the truth.... the only difference is that I am not afraid to speak the truth.

What is the truth?

A fully fit UniBron is fait accompli.

Heim

EOG Master
As the nominal 1. He and LBJ should initiate.

What do you do with Westbrook? He's
not a spot up shooter. He needs the ball
to initiate a pick and roll or draw a foul.

I'll give him credit. He and AD work
the P&R well especially when RSW
decides to be a assist guy.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

I'll give him credit to, he seems to be slowly adjusting and picking his spots better. He had a good first-half, the problem is no one else did.

I'm just not a fan of his game but I like it little better than what I've seen in the past when it was total Helter Skelter.

What to do is a good question.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

Supposedly he's a slow starter w/ new teams so there is a little comfort in that but bigger picture, I think the 5 guys that will ultimately play the best together doesn't include him.

I'm going to give them more time to get fully fit and play together and then start panicking if their losing to quality teams by 20 at home once they've played 20 games together as a Unit. I'd rather OKC beat us by 20.

Heim

EOG Master
Gilbert Arenas has a podcast. He said, and I agree, fire Vogel.

He did a good job of analyzing the lineups he's put out there
the last two years. Brutal was his wording.

Vogel got a dream trip with the bubble concept and time off
for a aging team. Perfect storm.

Gamebred can continually use the it's too early defense, but this
team, even healthy has no chance. The bench scoring last night
was 3 to 1 Bulls.

Carmelo now in the starting lineup...let's see how a 37 year old
handles that.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Anthony Davis said the other day that the Lakers are not a championship-caliber team.

LeBron likely to return Friday against Celtics in Boston.

ESPN to televise.

Of course, LeBron will be in the lineup.

I'm guessing he's had that game circled for more than a week now.

James has been out since November 2 with an abdominal strain.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Gilbert Arenas has a podcast. He said, and I agree, fire Vogel.

He did a good job of analyzing the lineups he's put out there
the last two years. Brutal was his wording.

Yes. It's what I've been saying for years. Frank is very offensively challlenged.

Gamebred can continually use the it's too early defense, but this
team, even healthy has no chance.

It is, They've been playing with half a roster pretty much all year and guys were playing out of position in that Bulls game.

The bench scoring last night
was 3 to 1 Bulls.

1. The Bulls are the best team I've seen them play this year (I haven't seen every game)

2. They were outcoached and out-shot in that game; it happens.

Fully fit, you got 14 minutes to go and there is not a fucking thing you can do about it.

Last year, they were snakebitten all fucking year and were up 2-1 on the Sol Diablo Suns, whose starters I believe played more minutes together than anyone else in the LG. AD steps on a stone and you think you're a Genius. You weren't, you were fucking lucky. It happens, let's see if your luck is repeatable.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I have to admit I did a double take seeing Bulls -1.5 last night.

Why? That sounds about right. Perhaps a little high considering their 4 & 5 were out but you couldn't make UniBron favrorites in that game, at least not my mind but I don't know the Bulls that well besides their players (hadn't seen them play until last night).

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Listen, all UniBron had to do was start the Big 3, Kid Dyn-O-Mite, AD, LBJ and plug in two other 3D guys and it's done and done. It was really that simple but they complicated things, OK, I agree with that. I still say if they can just play together for a little bit, it's also done.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Listen, all UniBron had to do was start the Big 3, Kid Dyn-O-Mite, AD, LBJ and plug in two other 3D guys and it's done and done. It was really that simple but they complicated things, OK, I agree with that. I still say if they can just play together for a little bit, it's also done.

Heim, remember when I told you that my Big 3 is better than your Big 3? This is what I meant. Frank fucked up by not playing Kid Dyn-O-Mite enough all year and ecspecailly in the playoffs. He fucked us. Not saying we would have won but Becky and I certainly wouldn't have embarrassed ourseleves.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Heim, remember when I told you that my Big 3 is better than your Big 3? This is what I meant. Frank fucked up by not playing Kid Dyn-O-Mite enough all year and ecspecailly in the playoffs. He fucked us. Not saying we would have won but Becky and I certainly wouldn't have embarrassed ourseleves.
If your best players were cars, LBJ would have 300k miles, and AD would have been recalled. Now try to win.