EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (KANE is our February contestant)

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
The game closed 3, so I won the battle, now I have to win the war

I do the Pick 3 contest every day on the BWW app. I have the first 2 IN: Louisville +18.5 and OVER. 3rd and final one: KU -1.5. The way I have been going I will lose this and finish 2-1. But with a 3-point gap that would hose us both - who knows how it will end.

The fact Joe Fortenbaugh had TCU -2 as his BB for the day does greatly hurt your chances

Stevo

EOG Senior Member
Had no chance once Fortenbaugh Fade picked TCU as well as Dalen Cuff and both guys this morning on VSiN "Follow the Money"

props to anybody who takes up the challenge and does this. It’s one of the funnest most aggravating things to watch on the net.

Just a tough nut to crack, even when you get a good whack the first week.

If anyone can runoff 8 its Kane

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Was a tough one for me two, kane. Baylor loses to Kansas and Kansas beats TCU. Still a chance I suppose. Only 1 game back and split but I'm pretty sure next TB is highest ranking and that's not good.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
That was a dangerous near equal strength game to go with, but I get the concept of the choice. Light schedules are challenging, and Duke was laying too much at home narrowly missing. West Virginia didn't convince me enough either but they nonetheless rolled. I made a last decision choice late to take Hawaii, and while that game was tight, they pulled away late.

Time for Mickey to give Rocky the heartfelt speech facing Clubber again.

kane

EOG master
Play # 21
647 ISU +7

I posted this in the other thread, but the Clones defend and rebound, two things I like when taking a dog

Dell Dude

EOG Master
kane. You didn't answer in my vanity thread. Do the Heat have a chance with a healthy Lowry and Love addition? Just tell me they have a dumb and dumber chance.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
I prefer this speech to get fired up

My niece will turn 16 in a few months.

A few months ago her father (my brother) and I were talking about a game and I said how it was over adding that The Germans bombed Pearl Harbor. My niece is realllllly smart and she says to me, "Uncle Erik, the Japanese bomber Pearl Harbor."

We had to explain things to her and made her watch this clip so she understood things.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
My niece will turn 16 in a few months.

A few months ago her father (my brother) and I were talking about a game and I said how it was over adding that The Germans bombed Pearl Harbor. My niece is realllllly smart and she says to me, "Uncle Erik, the Japanese bomber Pearl Harbor."

We had to explain things to her and made her watch this clip so she understood things.
Is that the one you joked about killing?

Heim

EOG Master
kane. You didn't answer in my vanity thread. Do the Heat have a chance with a healthy Lowry and Love addition? Just tell me they have a dumb and dumber chance.

Miami had traded Lowry to Clippers. They couldn't reach Riley to approve trade because he was asleep. True story.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Now is the time for Kinky to post hysterically about avoiding whole #'s. Or is it playing only whole #'s? Kinky has no other insight or talent other than being a whole or crooked #'s expert in be best and he makes sure we know by USING ALL CAPS and lots of !!!!!

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
Now is the time for Kinky to post hysterically about avoiding whole #'s. Or is it playing only whole #'s? Kinky has no other insight or talent other than being a whole or crooked #'s expert in be best and he makes sure we know by USING ALL CAPS and lots of !!!!!
Don't forget to vote in this next election like your life depends on it......... BECAUSE IT DOES!

kane

EOG master
Do I think the Heat have a shot in the East? Probably not, they're not close the to the level of Boston, Milwaukee, or Philly, but they'll be the team that none of them want to go against, I like the addition of Love, he'll be a stretch four and provide some much needed three point shooting. as far as Lowry goes, he hasn't been good this year when healthy, before he got hurt he wasn't playing at the end of games, they were going with Gabe Vincent in the fourth quarter, when your starting PG is being benched in the fourth in favor of the backup, that tells you a lot, he's an aging PG with a bad knee and a big contract, there's a reason Miami tried trading him, and a reason there were no takers. All that said, I do give them a puncher's chance due to them having three stars, any time you have guys like Jimmy and Bam you always have a chance, and having the best coach in the NBA doesn't hurt either