EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (KANE is our February contestant)

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Do I think the Heat have a shot in the East? Probably not, they're not close the to the level of Boston, Milwaukee, or Philly, but they'll be the team that none of them want to go against, I like the addition of Love, he'll be a stretch four and provide some much needed three point shooting. as far as Lowry goes, he hasn't been good this year when healthy, before he got hurt he wasn't playing at the end of games, they were going with Gabe Vincent in the fourth quarter, when your starting PG is being benched in the fourth in favor of the backup, that tells you a lot, he's an aging PG with a bad knee and a big contract, there's a reason Miami tried trading him, and a reason there were no takers. All that said, I do give them a puncher's chance due to them having three stars, any time you have guys like Jimmy and Bam you always have a chance, and having the best coach in the NBA doesn't hurt either

Good lick enough.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Do I think the Heat have a shot in the East? Probably not, they're not close the to the level of Boston, Milwaukee, or Philly, but they'll be the team that none of them want to go against, I like the addition of Love, he'll be a stretch four and provide some much needed three point shooting. as far as Lowry goes, he hasn't been good this year when healthy, before he got hurt he wasn't playing at the end of games, they were going with Gabe Vincent in the fourth quarter, when your starting PG is being benched in the fourth in favor of the backup, that tells you a lot, he's an aging PG with a bad knee and a big contract, there's a reason Miami tried trading him, and a reason there were no takers. All that said, I do give them a puncher's chance due to them having three stars, any time you have guys like Jimmy and Bam you always have a chance, and having the best coach in the NBA doesn't hurt either

I think Love is nowhere the player he used to be…just my opinion…love to see him prove me wrong…

kane

EOG master
I think Love is nowhere the player he used to be…just my opinion…love to see him prove me wrong…
Love isn't the player he used to be, but the Heat don't need the old version of Love, they just need a guy to stretch the floor and knock down some three's, his three point shooting has been down this year, but last year he shot 39% from deep, which was the 3rd highest of his career, the Heat are hoping he can give them a spark coming off the bench, and possibly even getting some spot starts depending on the matchup, they didn't have to give up any assets to acquire him, so it's a low risk/high reward type situation

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Halftime score: Bradley 42 Valpo 30.

I preferred the Crusaders over the Beacons.

Where's Bryce Drew?

Ray Luca

EOG Master
So now I'm supposed to donate money to members here? How much you need Ray, I'll cut you a check

Donate to the site. Donate to help the guy who bold types ur name and does all the work...Donate prize $ to sponsor a contest for the members. Give back

Btw...do you see me participating in free prize $ contests here....no you don't....never did. I don't need the $

Ray Luca

EOG Master
When you start doing any of the above, then maybe just maybe I'll believe your a winning player instead of going by a silly best bet thread where ur watchg screen moves and posting other originators plays at the best #'s

kane

EOG master
.do you see me participating in free prize $ contests here....no you don't....never did. I don't need the $
I've been a member here for 9 years, John has offered me the chance to participate in the GC numerous times, I've always turned him down, last year I decided to do it for the challenge of it (no pun intended), and I intentionally selected the month of February since it's a tough month, the lines are super tight this time of year, not many sports to choose from, I did so because I wanted the challenge of hitting 60% in a very tough month. I sometimes get plays from RAS that I give to a couple of members here, the other day a highly respected member asked me why I don't use any of RAS plays in the challenge, I told him if I win I want it to be on my own accord, and not from anything RAS gave out, looks like I'll fall short, no biggie, I had fun doing it and interacting with some of the guys here

Ray Luca

EOG Master
Don't give one fuck whether you think I win or not, my record speaks for itself, as does yours

🤣😂😂😂

Our records in the best bet thread proves you are a generous winning player and successful person in real life and I'm a big loser with no money.

Good stuff Kane. That gave me a good chuckle.

Have a great day