EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (KANE is our February contestant)

Ray Luca

EOG Master
I never thought of RAY LUCA as an attack dog.

I pictured him more like a lovable collie.

Remember when I destroyed William Lee, that brokester....bragging about how much he bets and how much money he has...then hits that exacta he posted at 11pm in the evening....and writes BRB running out to otb to cash the ticket 😂🤣🤣😂🤣. Classic

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I had Northwestern yesterday. Just another Jason Day ending in Joey bad boy. Would have been 2-0 and 3-0 rooster.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I understand they blew an 18 point HT lead. I don't understand howid they blew 2 more big and late leads 2HT after responding to Illinois runs.

kane

EOG master
I'm done, no need to continue, thanks to John for the opportunity, started strong, then fizzled, some tough losses, but no excuses, had fun doing it, BOL to Winky

kane

EOG master
KANE v LUCA got ugly for a bit.

Never like it when two sophisticated gamblers attack one another.
I didn't start it John, Ray made a thread stating how much he hated Greg Olsen as an announcer, all I did was respond by saying I liked Olsen and thought he did a good job, Ray then called me retarded, and that's how it started, and then he decided to troll me non stop in this thread, I have nothing against him, but if someone throws the first punch, I'll respond

Dell Dude

EOG Master
It is obvious kane is going to be tested. He has a lot of support and a lot of haters. Both add to the pressure pressure pressure. My tip is under 12 wins but we will find out together. I'm also going to watch JK's posting engagement for signs he is treating kane as a bad guy. Let the thread official begin with kane's debutantè selection. Good lick.

Ray Luca

EOG Master
I didn't start it John, Ray made a thread stating how much he hated Greg Olsen as an announcer, all I did was respond by saying I liked Olsen and thought he did a good job, Ray then called me retarded, and that's how it started, and then he decided to troll me non stop in this thread, I have nothing against him, but if someone throws the first punch, I'll respond

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Yeah he came at me for some unknown reason too. Guy is super sensitive.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Got it.

You have something in common with Donald J. Trump.

You are both counterpunchers.

kane

EOG master
Since you have free time, mosey on down to my vanity thread and explain howid the East Palestine train derailment led to the deliberate explosion of deadly chemicals.
Sorry Dell, but I rarely read any of your threads, too much kooky, too much crazy, and too much conspiracy for me

Ray Luca

EOG Master
Pretty simple really...

No its not stupid jackass. You are essentially a stranger. I do not do business w strangers

You are not posting up to a stranger either

Here's what we can do:

Two separate contests here at EOG for the members.

Post up with JK minimum $500...drop in a bucket for a guy like you...I'll match whatever you send

This money will be used for two contests for the eog members with x amount of posts. Preferably back2back...so when one ends another can begin....any type of contest you want...you and I will NOT participate...strictly for the members here.. your money will be used to pay the winners of the contest you sponsor and my money to the winners of my contest.

GIVE BACK MR. BOLD TYPE WINNER.

Until that happens this conversation is OVER
TIME TO PUT UP OR GO BACK TO FANTASY LAND AND SHUT UP

No its not stupid jackass. You are essentially a stranger. I do not do business w strangers

You are not posting up to a stranger either

Here's what we can do:

Two separate contests here at EOG for the members.

Post up with JK minimum $500...drop in a bucket for a guy like you...I'll match whatever you send

This money will be used for two contests for the eog members with x amount of posts. Preferably back2back...so when one ends another can begin....any type of contest you want...you and I will NOT participate...strictly for the members here.. your money will be used to pay the winners of the contest you sponsor and my money to the winners of my contest.

GIVE BACK MR. BOLD TYPE WINNER.

Until that happens this conversation is OVER
TIME TO PUT UP OR GO BACK TO FANTASY LAND AND SHUT UP
I'm in.

For the record I said I would post up half.

FWIW I have put up money for contests here before.

My $500 contest will be very simple. A group of EOG'rs will play along with Winky in next months challenge (seperate thread obviously) best winning percentage takes it.

I wouldn't want to book me either.

Ray Luca

EOG Master
I'm in.

For the record I said I would post up half.

FWIW I have put up money for contests here before.

My $500 contest will be very simple. A group of EOG'rs will play along with Winky in next months challenge (seperate thread obviously) best winning percentage takes it.

I wouldn't want to book me either.

Ok GREAT...I wIll send JK $500 money order
JK PM me an address
My contest will be in April after Ruca's

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Raise the power ratings of both LUCA and RUCA.

Two generous gamblers willing to support our EOG community at $500 apiece.

The RUCA contest arrives March 1.

The LUCA contest begins April 1 (no foolin').

Three cheers (with TRYTRYTRY leading the call) for RUCA and LUCA.

I will schedule RUCA for an attempt at EOG's Grand Challenge this July.

LUCA's shot will come later this year.