12 hours of baseball live thread 10/9

Teddy kgb

Banned
Re: 12 hours of baseball live thread 10/9

Umpire in the Texas game is getting abused by the players but he has it coming.....worse calls I've ever seen....Costas said they are so bad they ain't worth talking about.....Joe Buck says he's done guessing what's a ball or a strike..

Teddy kgb

Banned

Ankle high and neck high are strikes....everything in the middle is a ball.....

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master

Just nerve racking. it sucks. It's been a complete circus today. Everything in a baseball game, you DON'T want to see. Now we have grandpa Hawkins in for Toronto. Give me a break now. $346 to win only $200, it's rough. Very rough.

richsox24

EOG Master

Anyone surprised they didn't overturn that call at 2nd base. Runner clearly was off the base as he was tagged. Game would have still been tied

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master

Swear. Google Latroy Hawkins and tell me that's a guy who should be pitching in the 14th inning in game 2 when you're already down 1-0 in the series and your season is on the line. He gave up 5 ER in 4.2 innings of work in September. Give me a fucking break. F'n ridiculous.

Teddy kgb

Banned

I'm mean really, guys chase Javey around here calling him a homer and trying to get under his skin and all he does is talk sports.....Nedrow is half a retard, why doesn't someone chase him around?

I think I'll start.....maybe I can get John to give you a shot at the Grand Challenge......stupid fvcking retard...I just can't stand idiots....post something besides.....OFF.....,,you fvcking buffoon

Teddy kgb

Banned

Another fvcking clown who post here but doesn't gamble.....Don't call the Astros game over until it's over, nobody asked you to keep count of shit.........OFF.........how bout this.........Fvck Off........looks better

rico1

EOG Master

First home team about to win here today. That is NOT playoff defense. Astros amateur hour!:houra

Teddy kgb

Banned

I try to stay in the right frame of mind and enjoy a nice in-game thread and talk bases and bets and I have to deal with this fvcking clown.........OFF..........I fvcking swear if I read that one more fvcking time I'm going to kill someone......2 more games left and I want to bet both and do in-game chatter, Nedrow you don't even gamble so can you possibly stay the fvck away out of this thread? Go post ......OFF......100x in the 100k thread, just post your shit anywhere but here!!!!! East coast jerk off....geez now I'm saying off

rico1

EOG Master

Rasmus throwing that ball in? :LMAO Dear lord, he should just dh.:LMAO

rico1

EOG Master

Lets go KC, cover that runline! So glad I bet the Royals +450 live.:lightbulb:

rico1

EOG Master

Harris looks mad. Well, maybe talk to Marisnick, or hell maybe the other guy. :LMAO

rico1

EOG Master

Can we see some more Oliver Perez please? Come on Hinch. Make sure you use him on the regular. :LMAO

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master

Can't believe Escobar wound up getting a triple on that ball. Ball wasn't even tattoo'd either. Where exactly was Springer playing, right in Chris Carter's a$$ at 1st base?

Geez, f'n christ. I'm on over 6.5 +115 in St. Louis. Not like it fucking matters.

rico1

EOG Master

Here's Hinch!:LMAO What a dummy. Great managing today AJ, and I thank you!:houra

I'm not impressed with the AL. I'll say that. Bad pitching, bad defense, bad hitting as well, believe it or not so far.

If you're in the AL and didn't make the playoffs, you should reconsider your chosen profession. You suck.

rico1

EOG Master

Kansas City wins this game? They win the A.L. pennant. Team is deadly, and all it took was some Aj mojo and Ollie Perez to get them going!:houra

rico1

EOG Master

Oliver Perez! Oh my! Just cannot stop laughing my ass off!:LMAO

I'm not that worried about the Royals.

Sure, if it's Cubs vs Royals, anyone can win, but Royals' rotation doesn't scare me. Ventura is a nut, Chris young is Chris young, and Cueto has sucked for 2 months.

rico1

EOG Master

A postseason era of 27.00: What is Oliver Perez.12io4j2w90

rico1

EOG Master

I would have used the best reliever in baseball for two innings today. But Yost chooses not to push Davis. Get it done Madson.

rico1

EOG Master

Gattis with another nice ant burner at bat. Guy is a joke at the plate.