2024 Deaths (Pool)......

railbird

EOG Master
lots of my youtube videos have dead people. The Judge, John the Iranian, Drew Denny, Basketball Bob, Toby Keith, Roger Howard, crazy, bigger body count than hillary clinton

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
OJ Simpson is gone from
Prostate Cancer at 76

Infamous Football star who allegedly murdered two people although he was somehow acquitted

Last edited:

Valuist

EOG Master
his predecessor Mike Mayne had more wins i think. its not coaching its geographical advantage and recruting

That geographical advantage will go away for USC and UCLA, moving to the Big Ten. What HS stud hitting prospect in SoCal wants to play half their college games in venues like Madison and Minneapolis?

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
OJ Simpson is gone from
Prostate Cancer at 76

Infamous Football star who allegedly murdered two people although he was somehow acquitted

His search for the "real killer(s)" was narrowed down to: 3 caddies and a groundskeeper.

Happy he is gone.
NOT happy - how!

Valuist

EOG Master
Best runningback of all time

One could make that case. Jim Brown was before my time. Walter Payton was a great RB too. But in terms of raw speed, power, cutting ability, and the smoothest looking RB I've ever seen, yeah I think I would agree.

Barry Sanders was fun to watch, but no more artistic than OJ.

Valuist

EOG Master

Yes, great pun, but in all seriousness, he could juke a defender as good as Sanders. He had Payton's power, Chris Johnson's speed. Again, I never saw Jim Brown play and he obviously was dominant. But in my lifetime of watching the NFL (starting in early 70s), Simpson was the best overall package as a RB.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Dickerson was better than either McCaffery or Faulk. Sayers was brilliant; could've easily been on that list had injuries not derailed his career.
Mcaffery is just 27 and the only active player in the list with a lot of years ahead. Not saying his position would change, but it's unfair to compare so early on.

Valuist

EOG Master
Fritz Peterson, former Yankee pitcher.

Was involved in arguably the most controversial baseball trade of all time: Mrs Peterson for Mrs Kekich.

Last edited:

skinny

EOG Addicted
Fritz Peterson, former Yankee pitcher.

Was involved in arguably the most controversial baseball trade of all time: Mrs Peterson for Mrs Kekich.
That was unbelievable, the Ole wife swap.
I think Peterson the the best of that trade.

Valuist

EOG Master
One of my favorites growing up. Threw the last no-hitter with no strikeouts.

One of his no hitters was against the Braves. Billy Williams said Aaron hit a ball that would've been on Waveland but a strong wind blew it back into play and he caught it at the wall.

Crazy Pete

EOG Addicted
That’s a big name.
Big loss 😢
Rambling Man is on the Brothers and Sisters album, an all-time great album.
I played it yesterday while doing desk work, on my record player 😱.
Side two was entirely credited to Richard Betts.
Allman Brothers are in competition for the second best rock group of all time.
Obviously, The Dooors are #1.

skinny

EOG Addicted
Whipping post
Statesboro blues
Rambling man
Melissa
Blue Sky
Soul shine
Live at Filmore east,my favorite album of all time.
Rip Dickey Betts