30 Days of Buskie's Plays begin now

bernardoincr

EOG Dedicated
Re: 30 Days of Buskie's Plays begin now

very true. many threads of good intentions, while only a few produce nice profits.
a lot of pressure posting for thousands, but buskie has no fear.
would like to keep this thread alive for a long time---at almost any cost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cassiusclay

EOG Master

i've always said that this is the kind of thing that makes posting so great. the exchange of information and the ability to profit is amazing.

munson15

I want winners...

Not to be a party-pooper, but I think Buskie would say that past performance does not insure future results. He's obviously hitting on all cylinders, but it's not as easy as it looks in this thread. It has been great so far, but let's not assume anything and jinx ourselves, is all I'm saying. 12io4j2w90

bernardoincr

EOG Dedicated

munson--with talk like this, i might have to send you to thailand to hit the links
with VD...:+textinb3

cassiusclay

EOG Master

Munson, I would respectfully disagree, April was just a typical month for this guy.

munson15

I want winners...

munson--with talk like this, i might have to send you to thailand to hit the links
with VD...:+textinb3

Just don't want to jinx him, I'm a very superstitious guy and in my career, whenever I've had the feeling that I've got this thing by the balls, things have changed rather suddenly.:cheers

chazzy

EOG Dedicated

nice job buskie, glad we all made some loot in this thread!

We aren't done yet, are we? Thread started on April 9th, so we got 8 more days of plays hopefully. I don't mean to be greedy, just curious.

munson15

I want winners...

Funny that both Boston teams are almost the same price. Thanks CC and GL Buskie.12io4j2w90

munson15

I want winners...

I can confirm that RED SOX -109 is a good price. Don't feel bad, CC, I was ready to play it until I realized that Buskie would never take the worst of the number by 34cents!:LMAO

munson15

I want winners...

Bruins or Red Sox was a winner. :+textinb3Thanks Buskie, Buffettgambler had them at another joint and that made it a two-unit special!:+excited-

munson15

I want winners...

Sorry about the Flyers, CC, I have a series play on them that is not looking very good.2938u4ji23

cassiusclay

EOG Master

munson, the bruins, right now, are the better team. flyers had a shot at the end of the game. it's not over yet but they just are not playing playoff hockey right now. on to game 3....

munson15

I want winners...

Flyers carried the play in the 3rd and OT, but the musical chairs goalie thing is not good. Nobody in nets has any confidence. Going on the road could be the shot in the arm they need, because I do believe they are deeper than Boston and can pull it off again.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

What a thread!

Buskie pointed to the right-centerfield stands and then hit one there.

munson15

I want winners...

Buskie's a Philly guy, right CC? And you're a Philly guy. Where does my man Tucker fit into the equation? JK, Tucker, I appreciate all three of you collaborating on this thread, it has been very impressive. 12io4j2w90

cassiusclay

EOG Master

tuck is our proxy for the football contests and a friend to both of us. met buskie last year in vegas for the 1st time after he edged me out of the cash in a couple of contests. six degrees of seperation? it's a small world we live in munson....

munson15

I want winners...

Both good guys, I wish I had the chance to meet you as well. I remember me and Buskie tagging along while he was proxying your Hilton picks in Nov. 2009, CC. Yes, it is a small world, especially when we have a common thread.12io4j2w90

munson15

I want winners...

I hope so, CC, if this divorce ever ends, I'd like to get back out to Vegas someday soon.

munson15

I want winners...

With the site up and down the last hour or so, I just have this lousy feeling I'm going to miss tonight's plays. I hope the Flyers are Buskie's only selection.12io4j2w90

cassiusclay

EOG Master

With the site up and down the last hour or so, I just have this lousy feeling I'm going to miss tonight's plays. I hope the Flyers are Buskie's only selection.12io4j2w90

not done yet

Buskie:

florida plus 178
tigers -109
indians +135