30 Horses in 30 days

Ray Luca

EOG Master
Re: 30 Horses in 30 days

2nd yesterday @5-1

two today and tomorrow....(away Monday, Tues)

2 for 23 -$33

Belmont Saturday June 18

Race 3 Horse #5 Dallaglio (5-1 ML)

Race 10 Horse #3 Swinging At Siro's (8-1 ML)

Teddy kgb

Banned

Holy shit!!!! Never seen anything bigger then this.....I did not cut this up.

<table border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="0" width="600"><tbody><tr align="LEFT" valign="CENTER"><td>[SIZE=-1]10 [/SIZE]</td> <td nowrap="nowrap"> [SIZE=-1]Rocky World[/SIZE] </td> <td>[SIZE=-1] Jaime Rodriguez [/SIZE]</td> <td align="RIGHT">[SIZE=-1] 159.50[/SIZE]</td> <td align="RIGHT">[SIZE=-1] 70.00[/SIZE]</td> <td align="RIGHT">[SIZE=-1] 22.40[/SIZE]</td> </tr> <tr align="LEFT" valign="CENTER"> <td>[SIZE=-1] 1 [/SIZE]</td> <td nowrap="nowrap"> [SIZE=-1]Hershel[/SIZE] </td> <td>[SIZE=-1] Kent J. Desormeaux [/SIZE]</td> <td align="RIGHT">[SIZE=-1] [/SIZE]</td> <td align="RIGHT">[SIZE=-1] 15.00[/SIZE]</td> <td align="RIGHT">[SIZE=-1] 8.80[/SIZE]</td> </tr> <tr align="LEFT" valign="CENTER"> <td>[SIZE=-1]12 [/SIZE]</td> <td nowrap="nowrap"> [SIZE=-1]Windafull[/SIZE] </td> <td>[SIZE=-1] Alex O. Solis [/SIZE]</td> <td align="RIGHT">[SIZE=-1] [/SIZE]</td> <td align="RIGHT">[SIZE=-1] [/SIZE]</td> <td align="RIGHT">[SIZE=-1] 3.80[/SIZE]</td></tr></tbody></table>

Ray Luca

EOG Master

thought 35 was good bet...even that little guy talked him up pre race. Bad start.
Siro came 2nd at half is ML

Onto Sunday.....

Ray Luca

EOG Master

2 for 25 $-37 only 5 picks left. Can only find one today

Belmont Sunday June 19

Race 8 Horse #3 Catchapenny K. (10-1 ML) **TURF ONLY**

Here is ur write up Teddy

This horse will be a big price due to the cutback and lack of speed in race. And the fact its on the inner course as opposed to the more closer friendly widener. Last race was deceptively good finishing 4th where pace was slow. Ramon sticks and this race is wide open and is allowed to fall apart despite the appearance of a duel. Another horse in here #8 Holy Blitzer I gave out last time and did not run at all. Using again today and I'll even give a 3rd ML longshot in here worth throwing in, #5 Cap the thunder.

$2 Win #3 Catchapenny K. and don't curse me when she is far back early.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Limping to the wire, but I'm not giving up hope.

Let the stabbing begin.

Looks like the "Make A Wish" kids never had a chance.

Ray Luca needs a brief freshening.

Thank goodness for rdalert's $21 horse.

Ray Luca

EOG Master

Yeah, guess I deserved to be bashed.

Let me have it Teddy.....maybe JAM will come out too :pop:

cheapseats

EOG Master

All I can say, is you reinforced my strategy to stay away from long shots, there is a reason, and you have shown that to the forum.

Show a profit and EOG will present you a check for $500.

Good luck, Ray.

As usual, I am dazed and confused.

So were there 30 horses in 30 days? How much did we win? Has JK delivered that $500 check yet? (Could have made it a million.)

If the 30 days are up, why does the thread and the pain continue?

2W2P2S

EOG Dedicated

If the 30 days are up, why does the thread and the pain continue?

I went down the street to the 24-hour grocery. When I got there, the guy was locking the front door. I said, "Hey, the sign says you're open 24 hours."............... He said, "Yeah, but not in a row."

-Steven Wright

Not to crush Ray with his horses, but anybody who attempts these goofy "X plays in X days" threads is headed down the wrong path..

They always end in heartbreak.

If you can limit your picks to your daily guesses, you will have the huge psychological benefit of the daily highs balanced by the daily lows.

But a documented pick a day over a month's time? Unless you have a 900-number and are taking credit cards, your chances of coming out ahead, aren't, let's say, good.

Teddy kgb

Banned

Still can get it done......4 horses left and down $39

That's four @4/1

I still think Ray hit's a MONSTER @30/1 before it's over.

Ray Luca

EOG Master

I was hoping the 50-1 we played last time did not scratch but she did

Belmont Wednesday June 22

Race 7 Horse #9 Centrina (5-1 ML) In good shape...

Teddy kgb

Banned

<!-- Begin HTML tables --><A name=01070907-D0>
<CENTER><TABLE border=0 width=450><TBODY><TR vAlign=top align=left><TD colSpan=5><CENTER><TABLE border=0 width=500><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=bottom width=340>[SIZE=-1]7th race - Belmont Park - June 22, 2011[/SIZE] </TD><TD width=110>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></CENTER></TD></TR><TR vAlign=top align=left bgColor=#e3dfcb><TH>[SIZE=-1]Pgm[/SIZE]</TH><TH>[SIZE=-1]Horse[/SIZE]</TH><TH align=right>[SIZE=-1]Win[/SIZE]</TH><TH align=right>[SIZE=-1]Place[/SIZE]</TH><TH align=right>[SIZE=-1]Show[/SIZE]</TH></TR><TR vAlign=top align=left><TD bgColor=#e3dfcb align=left>[SIZE=-1]9 [/SIZE]</TD><TD>[SIZE=-1]Centrina[/SIZE]</TD><TD align=right>[SIZE=-1]12.40[/SIZE]</TD><TD align=right>[SIZE=-1]5.70[/SIZE]</TD><TD align=right>[SIZE=-1]3.50[/SIZE]</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top align=left><TD bgColor=#e3dfcb align=left>[SIZE=-1]8 [/SIZE]</TD><TD>[SIZE=-1][URL="http://www.equibase.com/premium/eqbHorseInfo.cfm?refno=8024359&registry=T"]Sheza Heartbreaker[/SIZE]</TD><TD align=right>[SIZE=-1] [/SIZE]</TD><TD align=right>[SIZE=-1]11.40[/SIZE]</TD><TD align=right>[SIZE=-1]4.20[/SIZE]</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top align=left><TD bgColor=#e3dfcb align=left>[SIZE=-1]4 [/SIZE]</TD><TD>[SIZE=-1]Exclusive Scheme[/SIZE]</TD><TD align=right>[SIZE=-1] [/SIZE]</TD><TD align=right>[SIZE=-1] [/SIZE]</TD><TD align=right>[SIZE=-1]2.60[/SIZE]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE border=0 width=350><TBODY><TR vAlign=top align=left><TR vAlign=top align=left><TD colSpan=2>[SIZE=-1]$2 Daily Double[/SIZE]</TD><TD colSpan=2>[SIZE=-1]2-9 [/SIZE]</TD><TD colSpan=2 align=right>[SIZE=-1]23.80[/SIZE]</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top align=left><TD colSpan=2>[SIZE=-1]$2 Exacta[/SIZE]</TD><TD colSpan=2>[SIZE=-1]9-8 [/SIZE]</TD><TD colSpan=2 align=right>[SIZE=-1]145.00[/SIZE]</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top align=left><TD colSpan=2>[SIZE=-1]$2 Superfecta[/SIZE]</TD><TD colSpan=2>[SIZE=-1]9-8-4-3 [/SIZE]</TD><TD colSpan=2 align=right>[SIZE=-1]2,850.00[/SIZE]</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top align=left><TD colSpan=2>[SIZE=-1]$2 Trifecta[/SIZE]</TD><TD colSpan=2>[SIZE=-1]9-8-4 [/SIZE]</TD><TD colSpan=2 align=right>[SIZE=-1]495.00[/SIZE]</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top align=left><TD colSpan=2>[SIZE=-1]$2 Pick 3[/SIZE]</TD><TD colSpan=2>[SIZE=-1]4-2-9 (3 correct)[/SIZE]</TD><TD colSpan=2 align=right>[SIZE=-1]71.00[/SIZE]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
</CENTER>[/URL]