ACADEMY AWARDS-EOG STYLE!!!

Re: ACADEMY AWARDS-EOG STYLE!!!

Beanbreath,

It is my understanding that JMan has made some payments on that debt and I am helping TTinco to collect...

The same thing cannot be said about Patrick who has had a lot longer to pay out something, anything??!!!

Why would Jman's personal life have anything to do with Patrick McIrish STIFFING Dave?

And what do you think about McIrish STIFFING Dave?

FWIW, Jman did make one payment($200) on the debt maybe 5-6 months ago. Since then, Ken has very recently offered to help resolve this aging issue-which is very much appreciated.

McIrish, I'm amazed that you haven't just faded away, but at least you aren't posting "show off" photos of 15k in cash on your desk.

Sometimes all I can do is just shake my head.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

I have NEVER seen The General get this upset...

That's what the truth does to people. You can call someone who doesn't drink a drunk and he doesn't mind. Call a real drunk an alcoholic, that's when he becomes unglued. The biggest punishment you can give a man like you two that have made a career of stiffing posters is a mirror to gaze into. Doubt General likes what he sees, I know I wouldn't. There can be no bigger punishment than the reality of what he has become. Someone with experience (and a prescription pad) should teach him how to cope Kenny.

He could have helped players in this industry, he sold out long ago for the dollars. Once he realized that whole "watchdog for the players" crap didn't pay as well as being a professional arbritrator (after the stiff jobs), it was an easy decision to look the other way and lead the sheep to slaughter. Nothing to see here folks, keep it moving, nothing to see, we've seen this whole routine many times before....

The Devil

EOG Master

THE RING IS GETTING TOO CROWDED.......ALL I SEE IS THE BLOOD.....THE PARTICIPANTS ARE NOW THROWING ROCKS ALONG WITH POINTED ELBOWS.....

FWIW, Jman did make one payment($200) on the debt maybe 5-6 months ago. Since then, Ken has very recently offered to help resolve this aging issue-which is very much appreciated.

McIrish, I'm amazed that you haven't just faded away, but at least you aren't posting "show off" photos of 15k in cash on your desk.

Sometimes all I can do is just shake my head.

Some people like it up the ass...:LMAO

Tim,

Patrick is a PSYCHOPATH...

Dave has zero chance of being paid...

I believe JMan will pay you...:cheers

AA,

It's good to see you...

Ken

PATRICK MCIRISH - DID YOU HAVE A 9 DIME FIGURE BEFORE YOUR NEPHEW LOST 50 DIMES ON YOUR ACCOUNT? YES OR NO?

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

PATRICK MCIRISH - DID YOU HAVE A 9 DIME FIGURE BEFORE YOUR NEPHEW LOST 50 DIMES ON YOUR ACCOUNT? YES OR NO?

No Identity, NEVER! Not once was I ever over any settle figure that we didn't solve on the following Friday. NEVER! I don't start out a new week until the last one is closed. Didn't then and I don't now. If Dave says that he is a boldfaced liar. In fact once I quit the RX I offered to post up with him as I knew the Shrink and I were at odds. He declined, wanted to keep things as they were. I didn't use this account often, it was mostly recreational, the settle figure was very low in comparison to our other accounts. I didn't even know I had that much credit with him until DDay, LOL. In over a year I think we settled no more than 2 or 3 times tops, once when I was below the figure but Dave asked me to settle up as he was making some sort of change in his operation. I did so at once. I even offered to settle up another time when I was still under the figure as I was going on vacation for a couple of weeks, didn't want to fool with it if in the unlikely event I went over a settle number. Again he said not to worry.

Just another example of how a rumor starts that is simply not true. I wouldn't say there wasn't a balance though as the week started, that is highly possible. In fact I think it's true though I won't swear to it. But either way it was below any settle figure (which was under 9k) or it would have been taken care of before the new week started. Just more crap from folks who know nothing of what went on but trying to look informed. The empty can always makes the most noise.

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

MCIRISH I AM ON YOUR SIDE WITH DAVE HE IS THE ONE WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALLOWING YOU TO GO OVER YOUR HEAD.DAVE KNEW IT WOULD HAPPEN AND HE THROUGH YOU UNDER THE BUS THATS HIS FAULT.

BUT MCIRISH I HAVE A LOT OF RESPECT FOR THE GENERAL HE IS A STAND UP GUY WHO TO ME SEEMS FAIR AND FOR YOU TO COME IN HERE AND BASH HIM IS A JOKE WHEN YOUR HERO JOURNEYMAN IS A STIFF.

MCIRISH WHERE IS JOURNEYMAN NOW HOW COME HE ISNT COMMENTING ON THIS IS HE HIDING YOU SAID HE WAS A GOOD FRIEND OF YOURS WHY ISNT HE BACKING YOU AND YOUR CHARACTER HE KNOWS WHAT HAPPENED AT THE RX.JOURNEYMAN CANT KEEP QUITE NOW HE CANT BE FOUND WHY IS THIS DOES HE HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE.

WHERE IS JOURNEYMAN HOW COME HE ISNT IN THIS THREAD TELLING WHAT HE KNOWS.JOURNEYMAN WONT COME IN HERE BECAUSE HE KNOWS HE DOESNT HAVE ANY INTENTIONS OF PAYING HIS BAD DEBT AND WE ALL KNOW KEN WEITZNER WILL PAY IT FOR HIM TO SMOOTH THINGS OVER WHAT A F-CKING RAT BASTARD JOURNEYMAN IS.

GENERAL YOUR DOING THE RIGHT THING BY AVOIDING THIS RAT F-CK JOURNEYMAN HE IS A WELCHER WHO SPONGES OFF FORUMS.

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

AA JUST ANSWER YOUR E-MAIL KEN IS GOING TO TAKE CARE OF JOURNEYMANS TAB SO THE BAFFOON WILL KEEP STARTING USELESS TOPICS ALLDAY LONG.HOW YOU GUYS CAN READ THAT BULLSHIT AND NOT GET HEADACHES IS BEHOND ME.ITS THE SAME THREADS HE USED AT THE RX WITH A COUPLE OF CHANGED WORDS ITS JUST DRIBBLE.

MIKE YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CANT HIDE SOONER OR LATER YOU WILL HAVE TO TAKE A SIDE IN THIS KENNY AND YOUR BEST FRIEND PATRICK MCIRISH YOU COWARD.

I CANT WAIT FOR MIKES RESPONSE DOES HE SIDE WITH THE GUY WHO PAYS HIM OR DOES HE SIDE WITH HIS BEST FRIEND PATRICK MCIRISH WE SHALL SEE.

JOURNEYMAN WE GOT ALLNIGHT SO SOONER OR LATER YOU HAVE TO TALK WE ALL KNOW YOUR WATCHING RIGHT NOW YOU CANT STAY AWAY FROM THE EOG FOR MORE THAN 4 HOURS YOUR TO AFFRAID SOMEBODY MIGHT TAKE YOUR JOB:LMAO :LMAO

BEANTOWNJIM,

You can't have it BOTH ways...

If you are saying it is OK for McIrish to STIFF, then why isn't it OK for Journeyman or anyone else to do likewise? :rolleyes:

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

MCIRISH I AM ON YOUR SIDE WITH DAVE HE IS THE ONE WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALLOWING YOU TO GO OVER YOUR HEAD.DAVE KNEW IT WOULD HAPPEN AND HE THROUGH YOU UNDER THE BUS THATS HIS FAULT.

Wasn't Dave's fault Beaner. Contrary to what you read it wasn't anyone's fault except for the kid who actually made the bets. Dave is only at fault for refusing to call me and then pretending in the forums he had no way to collect the money. That's a lie. He was paid what he had coming by Ken and then instructed to push Shrink's agenda of me stiffing someone. He's just doing what all the other asskissers do that Ken owns. Never heard from the guy after he ran to the forums with the story, kind of weird way to act for someone that you owe 50 dimes to huh? Anyway the kid was at fault, nobody else, the rest of this is just typical forum politics from a few years ago.

As for JMan, what in hell are you talking about? Where did I say he was a good friend of mine? He's got nothing to do with any of this, probably realized it and stayed out of the circus. No allegiance to him or vice versa though I do think he would be a better head mod than the General. Some pushed for Pete because they thought he was honest, now that we've seen proof he's just here to make a buck at everyone's expense we might as well get someone with a little personality to steal from us. Nothing worse than getting beat by the forum and it being done by a yawner like General Pete.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

BEANTOWNJIM,

You can't have it BOTH ways...

If you are saying it is OK for McIrish to STIFF, then why isn't it OK for Journeyman or anyone else to do likewise? :rolleyes:

Excellent question for yourself Ken. You have looked the other way on stiffs time and time again. Everyone knows it, we see it all the time. Only difference here is instead of you buying me off I tell the truth about you. Trust me if I was EOG friendly you would have no problems with me either. Even if I was a stiff that wouldn't be an issue, the problem is I'm not hanging off your nutsack like the other employees in this thread. Do you really think the posters can't see you talking out of both sides of your mouth?

Seriously, if you and Peter took this kind of due diligence towards the offshore books who are run by stiffs and scumbags whom are really ruining this industry we would all be in a better place. Like I said earlier, for once in your life but the needs of others in front of your own silly personal quest for revenge.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

Patrick you stated at the rx YOU WISHED YOU HAD 8 or 10 OF ME!

Somebody find the fuking link.

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

MCIRISH WHEN JOURNEYMAN FIRST CAME INTO THIS FORUM AND YOU CAME IN HERE TO WISH HIM LUCK HE SAID YOU WERE A GREAT GUY AND A GOOD FRIEND FROM THE RX.NOW YOUR TELLING US YOUR NOT FRIENDS WITH JOURNEYMAN WHAT GIVES HERE HE OBVIOUSLY THINKS YOUR FRIENDS.

SHRINK LISTEN I HAVE LIVED IN SOUTH BOSTON ALL MY LIFE I HAVE DEALT WITH MANY LOCAL BOOKIES AND LOAN SHARKS.YOU ALWAYS KNEW WHO YOU WERE DEALING WITH IF DAVE WAS ON THE STREETS DO YOU HONESTLY THINK HE WOULD GIVE A GUY 50 DIME CREDIT ACCOUNT IF THEY WERE MEETING FACE TO FACE EACXH WEEK TO SETTLE YOU A F-CKING IDIOT IF YOU THINK HE WOULD,.ONLINE YOUR PLAYING WITH FAKE MONEY AND IF DAVE IS DUMB ENOUGH TO GIVE A MODERATOR NOT A SUCCESSFULL BUSINESSMAN OR WEALTHY GUY 50 GRAND CREDIT HE DESERVES WHAT HE GOT.SHRINK YOU WERE PAYING MCIRISH AT THE TIME HOW MUCH WOULD YOU HAVE ALLOWED HIM TO BET ON CREDIT I AM PRETTY SURE HIS LINE WOULDNT HAVE BEEN 50 GRAND.SORRY DAVE YOU GAVE A MODERATOR A MODERTOR 50 GRAND CREDIT AND LOST YOUR BAD.

SHRINK YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING BUT LIE ABOUT JOURNEYMAN FIRST YOU SAID SCARLET SAID ABSOLUTLY NOT WE ARE NOT PAYING JOUIRNEYMAN THEN A MONTH LATER YOU SAID O.K. JOURNEYMAN IS BEING PAID AND WE ARE GOING TO STOP IT.MAYBE THE GUYS ARE RIGHT YOU LOVE DRAMA AND TO ME IT IS A F-CKING JOKE AND YOU MAKE YOURSELF LOOK LIKE A LITTLE F-CKING KID SHRINK STAND UP AND BE A MAN WILL YOU INSTEAD OF JUST SAYING EVERYTHING ON SPECULATION.WHO GIVES A F-CK WHAT YOU ARE DOING IF YOU DIE TOMORROW NOBODY WILL CARE AND THE FORUM WILL CONTINUE ON.YOU AND JOURNEYMAN THINK THE FORUMS END WHEN YOUR NOT AROUND THEY DONT KEN I HAVE NEWS FOR YOU THEY DONT.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

No need to find a link General, I've already admitted I thought at the time you would make a good mod. However after arriving at EOG and being made partner you soon realized being a "watchdog for the players" was in direct opposition to you making money. As they say, when profit squares off against morality, profit always wins. You've proved me wrong Pete, congrats, you sold out. As you say - another day, another dollar, big deal who you hurt along the way eh?

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Beaner - yes I probably wished him luck, same as I have done everyone else. I don't take this stuff personally, life's too short. In fact if you want to know JMan was after my ass when I left the RX, he would be the first to admit it. I don't hold grudges though, I move on when allowed to regardless of what someone has said about me in the past. Yes I am petty at times as this thread indicates, when attacked I probably shouldn't respond but I always do. I don't hate anyone though, don't even dislike them, certainly not JMan or anyone else, but am going to speak my side when others make a point to call me out. Don't try and get me involved in your war with JMan, I got enough problems on my own around here, LOL.

No need to find a link General, I've already admitted I thought at the time you would make a good mod. However after arriving at EOG and being made partner you soon realized being a "watchdog for the players" was in direct opposition to you making money. As they say, when profit squares off against morality, profit always wins. You've proved me wrong Pete, congrats, you sold out. As you say - another day, another dollar, big deal who you hurt along the way eh?

Patrick,

Twist, twist, twist...

The simple truth is that you are a well known STIFF!

When are you going to realize that all of the rhetoric you generate will NOT clear you from being

A STIFF?!

What don't you understand about this Image that portrays you? :finger004

Patrick,

Just let me know how you ran 50 dimes in a week? How is this humanly possible? Was it one of your -2500 moneylines and you were trying to get a quick 5 dimes?

<TABLE class=tborder id=post4593091 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 0px solid" width=175>Patrick McIrish<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_4593091", true); </SCRIPT>
RX SemiGod

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_4593091 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->10-13/ Saturday

Tulsa 13- (-104)
Tulsa ML 550 *****
Greek
California ML 519 *****
California 13-
CRIS
NMex St +8 Sky

Pinnacle unless noted.
<!-- / message --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right><!-- controls --> <!-- / controls --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

13-17 Saturday, -21.85 units

I see how you can lose 22 dimes easy during the college football season.

Shrink: Please forgive me if cutting and pasting from across the street is prohibited and call me blind to the rules and if indeed it is, I will not do it again.

McStiffy huh? How fitting, I thought you were just a bad capper in NHL and all footballs but a stiff too!! LMAO :houra

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

MCIRISH I AM ON YOUR SIDE ON THIS ONE BECAUSE I KNOW HOW ALL BOOKIES OPERATE I HAVE SEEN IT ALL MY LIFE.IF YOU WERE SETTLING UP WEEK TO WEEK WITH DAVE ON THE STREETS THERES NO WAY HE WOULD HAVE ALLOWED ANYBODY 50 DIMES ON CREDIT.IF YOUR LOSING BOOKIES WILL ALWAYS LET YOU KEEP PLAYING BUT IF YOUR WINNING THEY CHANGE THERE RULES AND FIND WAYS TO DROP YOU TRUST ME BOYS I HAVE LIVED ON THE STREETS OF SOUTH BOSTON ALL MY LIFE.

DAVE YOU F-CKED UP ON THIS ONE DO YOU GIVE LOCAL PLAYERS LIVING IN COSTA RICA 50 DIMES CREDIT DAVE I WONDER.GO F-CK YOURSELF DAVE YOU TOOK A SHOT WHEN YOU SAW A PLAYER WAS GOING BAD I SEE IT ALL THE TIME.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

That the way to talk to someone who saved your life Shrink? Man I hope I never see that kind of thing ever again. SERIOUSLY!! Explained to me why you have low self-confidence though.

See post #118, General.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Kingdom - I'm no tout, I don't sell plays. Nor do I ever claim to be a professional level capper. You must have me confused with someone else. I'm as square as they come.

For the record though in that thread I explained before I was in a heads up contest with another poster that went by units won! I reminded everyone to NEVER lay big ML's like you would see me betting, I'm just trying to win a few cheap units and not actually betting any of it. Either way not sure what any of that has to do with this though? Oh that's right, I forgot I told the truth about you in the other thread, carry on sir.

Kingdom - I'm no tout, I don't sell plays. Nor do I ever claim to be a professional level capper. You must have me confused with someone else.

For the record in that thread I have explained before I was in a heads up contest with another posters that went by units won! I reminded everyone to NEVER lay big ML's like you would see me betting. Not sure what any of that has to do with this though?

Oh that's right, I forgot I told the truth about you in the other thread. Carry on sir.

I am glad we can agree you are far from professional. Glad we can end our communication agreeing on something. 50 dimes is pretty impressive and I don't think you would have a leg to stand on if you claimed to be professional. You could run a un-tout service. People would pay for your picks so they could fade them.

Vegas odds:

Patrick went under 50 dimes from:

-110 sides and totals only +5000
Moneylines and heavy juice -500 and up -10000

Good luck in life sir!! Please lets agree never to exchange reads ever again and I will make you that deal. This won't cost you a thing. Maybe you can keep that word?? You can read my threads all you want, just please don't respond. DEAL?? :cheers

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Yes we agree, I'm not a great capper, the difference is I don't claim to be. I could go find some of my football records at the RX if you really mattered but I am content to post your last NFL thread from over there, the readers can decide for themselves what you are all about. Good luck to you in life as well sir, especially those O57 NFL plays for 150 units!!

http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=525445&highlight=King

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

LETME SEE KINGDOM YOU HAVE 10 POST'S HERE AT THE EOG AND YOU STARTED YESTERDAY AND LOW AND BEHOLD JOURNEYMAN SAID HE LOVED YOUR NAME.YOU WOULDNT HAPPEN TO BE A GHOST WOULD YOU KINGDOM.

HI MIKE WHATS THE MATTER IS JOURNEYMAN SLEEPING TONIGHT.SO YOU SENT IN HIS GHOST:LMAO :LMAO

Beanbreath,

Unless Journeyman moved outside of the United States recently, Kingdome Come cannot possibly be him...

You support people who STIFF and now you can't even figure out that he isn't Jman....:rolleyes:

What other discussions are you capable of having aside from promoting stiffing?

rainbow

EOG Master

Dave, quit pounding the podium, you're spilling my juice. This makes no sense. So how did I end up owing you if everyone should have caught it? Knock if off, you know they weren't all locals. Also it was not a total stranger, you know who it was, quit playing up to the forum like a jackass and just ask Ken for permission to sign off, you're just being an idiot now. The old "throw as much mud as you can against the side of the barn and hope something sticks" routine.

On the bright side I get a round of laughs everytime this comes up because you look like a first class PUNK! Ken's bought you and as an agent that can't collect what you claim is a debt you look worse than anyone. I will go crying to the forums about money two days before we even settle because that is what Ken wants me to do. Pathetic. Rats like you generally get what you have coming. You need a man to collect your "debts" then maybe you can finally give me a call.
YOU AND I BOTH KNOW IF DAVE SAYS YOU OWE HIM MONEY ITS THE TRUTH. YOU KNOW DAM GOOD AND WELL DAVE PAYS LIKE CLOCKWORK WHEN ANYONE HAS ANYTHING COMING. WHO DO YOU KNOW THAT DAVE HAS EVER STIFFED? WHAT DOES HE HAVE TO GAIN BY SAYING YOU OWE HIM? DAVE IS A VERY HONEST PERSON, AND YOU KNOW THAT TOO, SO QUIT TRYING TO COVER UP THE MONEY YOU OWE HIM YOU SCUMBAG..........

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

SHRINK IF YOU WERE A BOOKIE ON THE STREETS HOW MUCH OF A CREDIT LINE WOULD YOU HAVE GIVIN MCIRISH?

WHY WOULD YOUR FRIEND DAVE GIVE MCIRISH A 50 THOUSAND DOLLAR CREDIT LIMIT SHRINK DID YOU HONESTLY IN YOUR HEART THINK MCIRISH HAD THAT KIND OF MONEY SHRINK.I WANT YOU TO ANSWER THE QUESTION SHRINK.

BTJ,

Patrick McIrish was earning 5k per month working for me at TheRx back then and I have no clue as to whether or not he had other revenue streams...

I do know people who gamble that make far less than he was making at that time who have been able to pay a bookie 50k when they lost...

I believe it's called being HONORABLE and doing the RIGHT thing...

Does anyone here believe Patrick is HONORABLE?

Do you BTJ?

If so, this is your thread to state it... :hung

THE SHRINK

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

YOU AND I BOTH KNOW IF DAVE SAYS YOU OWE HIM MONEY ITS THE TRUTH. YOU KNOW DAM GOOD AND WELL DAVE PAYS LIKE CLOCKWORK WHEN ANYONE HAS ANYTHING COMING. WHO DO YOU KNOW THAT DAVE HAS EVER STIFFED? WHAT DOES HE HAVE TO GAIN BY SAYING YOU OWE HIM? DAVE IS A VERY HONEST PERSON, AND YOU KNOW THAT TOO, SO QUIT TRYING TO COVER UP THE MONEY YOU OWE HIM YOU SCUMBAG..........

I don't necessarily disagree, he was always very professional before my problems with Shrink started. After that the first problem we had was in the forums before the settle day even came, that was not a classy thing to do. We both know that there is no chance in hell any agent that is trying to collect his money would ever do that. NO WAY! Contrary to what some say you're not that stupid. I helped out the old man, I know about going after debts. I still think he's probably a decent guy, just like other paid pawns that Ken has collected here to kiss his ass on a daily basis. That's the problem though, he works for Shrink and is going to do exactly as he is told. You are aware of that Rainbow, please don't act stupid, he is simply one of Ken's paid minions in all this.

And BTW the last strong recommendation I heard from you was about Lenny being a stand up guy. You know, the stiff from Cascade right? Not like you're judgement is to be trusted more than anybody else's around here. You were pounding the podium for weeks on end telling us what a great guy Lenny was, how did your instincts do in that situation sir? No need to respond, just stating the obvious.

Yes we agree, I'm not a great capper, the difference is I don't claim to be. I could go find some of my football records at the RX if you really mattered but I am content to post your last NFL thread from over there, the readers can decide for themselves what you are all about. Good luck to you in life as well sir, especially those O57 NFL plays for 150 units!!

http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=525445&highlight=King

McStiffy,

I never did deny I lost 10 dimes on that one bet not here or across the street. You forgot to mention the fact that I hit over 80% in a 5 week span right after dropping 10 dimes. You also forgot to mention I was hovering around 69% going into this game and I was up large. I guess since you are posting threads it is only fair to show a documented 68.8% for the entire season. Please show me a thread where you have made more than $300 for an entire season. Even if you did make $300 you would still be down $49,700 in everyone elses books. Good person you are to put people through greif cause you play -2000 moneylines. For an ex moderator I would assume you read enough stories to get yourself 50 dimes deep. That is the difference between me and you, if I ever lost 50 dimes (which is virtually impossible) in a week, my money is posted and Spiro or Henry already are paid. Tuff break big guy, I wish Panama was a little closer to the US, then you would not be able to type with no hands. :LMAO

http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=507061&page=8

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

SHRINK 5 GRAND A MONTH IS SHIT WHEN YOU ARE GAMBLING WHAT THE F-CK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT.HE HAS A HOUSEHOLD TO PAY FOR PROBABLY A WIFE AND KIDS AND YOU THINK 5 GRAND A MONTH IS A LOT.

50 THOUSAND DOLLARS IS A MORE MONEY THAN 95% OF THIS FORUM COULD COME UP WITH TO PAY A BOOKIE.I KNOW I COULDNT DO IT I WOULD STRUGGLE LOSING 10 DIMES.PEOPLE JUST DONT FIGURE IN 50 THOUSAND DOLLARS IN GAMBLING LOSSES AT ONETIME SORRY SHRINK I LIVE IN THE REAL WORLD.

A MODERATOR MAKING 5 DIMES A MONTH AND YOU GIVE HIM A 50 THOUSAND DOLLAR CREDIT ACCOUNT SORRY DAVE YOUR A F-CKING FOOL AND YOU GOT WHAT YOU DESERVE.

I KNOWLOCAL BOOKIES ONCE YOU ARE DOWN 2 DIMES AND YOU SAY YOU WANT TO DOUBLE DOWN TO GET EVEN THEY WANT TO MAKE DAM SURE YOU HAVE THE MONEY I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF ANYBODY ON THE STREETS ALLOWING A GUY TO RUN UP A 50 GRAND CREDIT TAB.

BTJ,

Did you not read the part where Patrick convinced Dave that he needed all of those extra accounts for his buddies?

Dave TRUSTED Patrick and for this, you defend a STIFF over one of the most HONORABLE men in this industry?

I am done playing with you...

Good Night,

THE SHRINK

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

SHRINK I THINK MCIRISH IS A STIFF BUT I ALSO KNOW HIS SITUATION.A REGULAR GUY SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN ALLOWED 50 DIMES IN CREDIT FOR GAMBLING.WHAT DOES DAVE WANT MCIRISH TO DO PAY HIM FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE I WOULD HAVE DONE THE SAMETHING MCIRISH IS DOING BECAUSE DAVE IS THE ONE WHO LET THIS GET OUT OF HAND.HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN SHUT OFF OR HAD A SET ACCOUNT NO MORE THAN 8 DIMES CASH EITHER WAY NOT 50 THOUSAND.

SHRINK MCIRISH WAS BEING PAID 5 DIMES A MONTH WHEN YOU HIRED HIM DID YOU REALLY THINK HE HAD A LOT OF MONEY.YOU KNOW GOD DAM WELL HE WAS MAKING A MODERATOR HIS ONLY JOB SO YOU GAVE A GUY WHO IS MAKING 5 DIMES A MONTH A 50 THOUSAND DOLLAR GAMBLING ACCOUNT OFFSHORE THOS NUMBERS DONT ADD UP TO ME SHRINK.USUALLY A BOOKIE WANTS TO KNOW WHAT KIND OF JOB YOU HAVE.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

McStiffy,

You forgot to mention the fact that I hit over 80%......

You also forgot to mention I was hovering around 69% going into this game and I was up large.

I guess since you are posting threads it is only fair to show a documented 68.8% for the entire season.

Yes King I am sure you're as truthful as everyone else in this thread, LOL. Like everything posted so far I will let others decide what is what. You might snare a few small fish but anyone with experience knows you're full of shit.

Now I got 80% ATS cappers coming after me!! :cocktail :cocktail