Adam Meyer's $10,000 Charity Challenge

BigDaddy

EOG Master
Re: Adam Meyer's $10,000 Charity Challenge

if all you have to do is sit around waiting for a play to lose then post a stupid picture your life has to be really really lonley just saying:rolleyes:

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

I'll take the first half -3 even though there is 2 1/2 available. Hee Haw. Lost outright. What a donkey play. Never covering.

Best Wishes...oF :pop:

Still see you can handle dishing. Will see if you can handle taking. Typically not.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Hey, I said before the game the first half fave was a donkey play. So it ended up being one, is that my fault for pointing it out?

Best Wishes...OF :+clueless

Meyer

EOG Addicted

Great frog u finally now say you are fading me tonight. great you will go 1-5 mule

BigDaddy

EOG Master

Hey, I said before the game the first half fave was a donkey play. So it ended up being one, is that my fault for pointing it out?

Best Wishes...OF :+clueless

do you think he bet -3 ? he has to take -3 on here as thats what EOG graders posted:+textinb3 in real fucking life im sure he got -2.5 if he didnt then yes it was a donkey play

get a life man:cheers

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

do you think he bet -3 ? he has to take -3 on here as thats what EOG graders posted:+textinb3 in real fucking life im sure he got -2.5 if he didnt then yes it was a donkey play

get a life man:cheers

Just taking the chalk in ther first half was bad. Taking the three for a selection in this contest is even worse.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Looks like a donkey to me, I'd give him the first half. As much three as he wanted. That's a real dangerous play.

Best Wishes...oF :cheers

Just like I said, I would give him as much three as he wanted. Before the game started.

Best Wishes...OF :+excited-

BigDaddy

EOG Master

Just taking the chalk in ther first half was bad. Taking the three for a selection in this contest is even worse.

how was it bad? indy 1 drive that started inside tenn territrory resulted in a 3rd and goal TD. Tenn throwing the ball the whole half with 3 possesions inside indy territory and 1 missed FG:doh1

cjv_11

EOG Veteran

ask royalfan about his run, hate seeing people lose, but he wasn't to be seen for a while after that and all he ever does is just find someone and bash, bash and bash

last post in this thread, just stating my thoughts

BigDaddy

EOG Master

he went MIA in his own thread yet he bashes a guy that sticks it out and has the balls to keep firing away and bets his own money 12io4j2w90

BigDaddy

EOG Master

but im sure if tenn fails to cover he will back in this thread with another picture:blink:

sad.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Always good to see who is who. And should I connect all of my winning threads to this thread? That might be bad since Adam has zero of those. This is getting better by the minute.

Best Wishes...OF :cheers

Don't insult our posters Adam.

What business school teaches your method of gaining customers?

BigDaddy

EOG Master

a nice drive by tenn there and the 2 point conv but i will admit i dont agree with that call

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Always good to see who is who. And should I connect all of my winning threads to this thread? That might be bad since Adam has zero of those. This is getting better by the minute.

Best Wishes...OF :cheers

Yeah it is good to see who is who, and looks like people think you are a douchebag.

Meyer

EOG Addicted

Hoffa,

Obviously your wrong. My methods must be working. I have made over 71k from eog. So its the bashing that is making people believe in me more for remaining classy . Do u want to put up 10k about the 71k that i earned and am still earning from posters here. Huh big mouth. Anyone? remember i never lie12io4j2w90

Meyer

EOG Addicted

Of course Frog disappeared. He disappeared too when i won the 13 in a row a month ago . Check the thread. Not a peep. I even call him out and ask where is Frog

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

Hoffa,

Obviously your wrong. My methods must be working. I have made over 71k from eog. So its the bashing that is making people believe in me more for remaining classy . Do u want to put up 10k about the 71k that i earned and am still earning from posters here. Huh big mouth. Anyone? remember i never lie12io4j2w90

You have gotten 71K from EOG posters? wow...

Hoffa,

I don't even understand what you're talking about Adam.

Leave me out of this disaster, you're handling this challenge exactly as I hoped you would.

Meyer

EOG Addicted

They all are up since day 1. I just want a tennessee td and i win game , the total and both second half plays. Ill be happier for big daddy. Although my luck lately i will prob get backdoor. Wow frog so u are about to lose alot?

Meyer

EOG Addicted

Hope second half helped.But that doesn't count for my record. Still in ur minds 2-0 and trying for a middle with the total

How sad are ur lives. Find funny pictures to post to ridicule someone trying to help you. How successful is your life in all do respect Mr Junkman that you are a paid eog poster and can't use your real name. I am in the open baby. No hiding. My name, my beautiful picture on the website, my address. You guys are the JOKE for not listening. Your acting like 14-19 is a year's worth of losing. Ill double your salary to 300 a week . Ill find you a job to do. Call me

Hoffa,

real classy

BigDaddy

EOG Master

we didnt need that big of a return:+whipping

run run run 1st down run run run

BigDaddy

EOG Master

well it could have been worse at least ten scored the TD

way to come through adam:cheers

BigDaddy

EOG Master

37 pass attempts for collins:cocktail that is strong info how you get it i have no clue? but that is strong info12io4j2w90

ballwonder

EOG Master

Monday Record

1-2

Phillies play suspended until earliest Tuesday night.

Overall

15 - 21 41.67% 63 Plays Left.

Meyer

EOG Addicted

I get gameplans at times. Certainly doesn't mean they win. Just a little edge. I know when players are hurt and when they just don't want to play. Nothing fixed or illegal. Damn total. That's why the rule i usually use is no game and total in the same game.

ballwonder

EOG Master

Question? Is the total play cancelled now that the game has been suspended? It figures it would happen in this challenge. How are we going to handle this?

Meyer

EOG Addicted

Just cancel it. There isn't much an advantage either way.