Adam Meyer's $10,000 Charity Challenge

BigDaddy

EOG Master
Re: Adam Meyer's $10,000 Charity Challenge

Ok today if u followed me for example 500 a game. Today u play 550 a game.
Jax
tbay
houston
green bay
ariz
clev
I will post late games at 330 est. (for those of u who called my office and got texas A&m . Call me i have a 1st half for u.

adam why do we have to call the office? its a busy day just give us the game or pm it to me please. it sure would have been nice to have texas am yesterday2348ji23e these plays that your posting and telling us to follow these are not your best plays?

Meyer

EOG Addicted

Sure they are. If not i would lose my 10k. However i charge for one big game a day, and i can't post that here. That's all.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

Sure they are. If not i would lose my 10k. However i charge for one big game a day, and i can't post that here. That's all.

well a pm sure wouldn't hurt i dont think im going to release it to the world2348ji23e it sure sucks to come on here after another bad saturday and see

(for those of u who called my office and got texas A&m . Call me i have a 1st half for u.

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

Big Daddy,

Just pay him his fee and you'll get all of his plays. That's what this is all about anyways. Imagine how much more stupid you'd feel if you were actually paying for these losers than you do now just losing with them for free.

ballwonder

EOG Master

Today

3 - 6

Overall

30 - 40 42.86% 30 Plays Left

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Meyer said he "ALWAYS" get to 57% which is not possible. He is not even going to do it here. HE is naive with his quotes and challenges. I hope people are on to him.

Assuming a 56% win probability per bet the odds are now about 1 in 16,000 he reaches 57% at the end. Good F'N Luck with that.

Bucky

EOG Dedicated

Picking games is not like turning a light switch on and off. For Pete sake, give him another 100 picks! Biggest thread since Shep was a pup. I am just starting to enjoy it.

:cheers:cheers:cheers

:pop::pop::pop:

pvcpipe

EOG Master

Picking games is not like turning a light switch on and off. For Pete sake, give him another 100 picks! Biggest thread since Shep was a pup. I am just starting to enjoy it.

:cheers:cheers:cheers

:pop::pop::pop:

agreed. let's give him another fifty picks and watch the train wreck in super slo-mo.

:smokesmal

Tuckman

Uh Poster

been away for a few days working, looks like u need a miracle to hit where u claim

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

this was not a good weekend.

The charity might think differently. And to think he begged posters to follow him this weekend, and predicted a 15-4 run after his pathetic start. Not even the lifetime cynic I am thought it would go this badly.

1-800-Adam Sux.

Call today, it will change your life!

When do you want your apology from me Adam?

Best Wishes...OF 2938u4ji23

Tesco Vee

EOG Veteran

can we get a witness for when the charity receives the check? want to make sure its legit. Didnt we have a tout on here pretend to give to Boys and Girls club before?

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

can we get a witness for when the charity receives the check? want to make sure its legit. Didnt we have a tout on here pretend to give to Boys and Girls club before?

That would be the polar bear Kodiak. The $100. you would send to him, check in his name, and he would supposedly contribute it to the Boy's Club for you. Adam is making him look good.

Best Wishes...OF :cheers

Bama Boy

EOG Member

Maybe Shrink really was trying to say that Meyer losses 60% of the time?:mutley

ballwonder

EOG Master

I have already sent a private message when this started or even I think I posted it in this thread about either emailing me or sending it to me via pm so that I can verify it. Would also like to contact the charity as well via telephone and confirm the donation, should not be hard since it is a big amount. I think this will also carry merit when done.

Tesco Vee

EOG Veteran

I have already sent a private message when this started or even I think I posted it in this thread about either emailing me or sending it to me via pm so that I can verify it. Would also like to contact the charity as well via telephone and confirm the donation, should not be hard since it is a big amount. I think this will also carry merit when done.

that works.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I actually thought Adam would last longer, get near 50%. So this is going to end much, much sooner than anyone probably thought. I want a raise, $300 a week to bump Adam's winning percentage up almost 8%.

Please keep us posted ball, great job dealing with this black eye on gambling fiasco.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

I actually thought Adam would last longer, get near 50%. So this is going to end much, much sooner than anyone probably thought. I want a raise, $300 a week to bump Adam's winning percentage up almost 8%.

Please keep us posted ball, great job dealing with this black eye on gambling fiasco.

Not sure what is worse. Your dumb ass bashing people for losing, or the fact that your NBA thread is winning at an even worse percentage. And this coming off that epic playoff meltdown. Some of the worst handicapping ever. Frog the epic, try to seem smart, but don't know shit type of poster. The gambling game passed him by and left him standing still. Best yet, when he watches a game, scouts a game and makes a 2nd half play on the game, he loses every time. That is how you tell who is sharp or not.

Meyer

EOG Addicted

Well i can tell all of u this. If i lose which now seems inevitable, I am still going to post. The last thing i will ever do is leave here until you are convinced I can do as i say. Therefore, of course i will pay the 10k and i would do it again.. If anyone cares to bet against me i would be interested. I still may give this bet a run for my money.I have gone 27-3 many a time
Today-
philadelphia nba
orlando
memphis
dallas
utah

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=780 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#f97f1a><TH align=left colSpan=2>NBA Basketball Game</TH><TH align=left>Spread</TH><TH align=left>Money Line</TH><TH align=left>Total Points</TH></TR><TR><TH vAlign=top align=left bgColor=#17654b colSpan=5>Monday</TH></TR><TR bgColor=#f8f5bd><TD noWrap colSpan=5>11/3/2008 06:05PM PREVIEW MATCHUP INJURIES STANDINGS </TD></TR><TR bgColor=#f8f5bd><TD noWrap>501</TD><TD noWrap>Sacramento Kings</TD><TD noWrap><INPUT class=inputstyle id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=S1_0> +12 -115 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT class=inputstyle id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=M1_0> +700 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT class=inputstyle id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=L1_0> Over 199 -110 </TD></TR><TR bgColor=#f8f5bd><TD noWrap>502</TD><TD noWrap>Philadelphia 76ers</TD><TD noWrap><INPUT class=inputstyle id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=S2_0> -12 -105 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT class=inputstyle id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=M2_0> -1000 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT class=inputstyle id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=L2_0> Under 199 -110 </TD></TR></TR><TR bgColor=#cdeab8><TD noWrap colSpan=5>11/3/2008 06:05PM PREVIEW MATCHUP INJURIES STANDINGS </TD></TR><TR bgColor=#cdeab8><TD noWrap>503</TD><TD noWrap>Detroit Pistons</TD><TD noWrap><INPUT class=inputstyle id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=S1_1> -3 -110 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT class=inputstyle id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=M1_1> -160 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT class=inputstyle id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=L1_1> Over 180 -110 </TD></TR><TR bgColor=#cdeab8><TD noWrap>504</TD><TD noWrap>Charlotte Bobcats</TD><TD noWrap><INPUT class=inputstyle id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=S2_1> +3 -110 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT class=inputstyle id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=M2_1> +140 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT class=inputstyle id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=L2_1> Under 180 -110 </TD></TR></TR><TR bgColor=#f8f5bd><TD noWrap colSpan=5>11/3/2008 06:05PM PREVIEW MATCHUP INJURIES STANDINGS </TD></TR><TR bgColor=#f8f5bd><TD noWrap>505</TD><TD noWrap>Chicago Bulls</TD><TD noWrap><INPUT class=inputstyle id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=S1_2> +8 -110 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT class=inputstyle id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=M1_2> +300 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT class=inputstyle id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=L1_2> Over 195? -110 </TD></TR><TR bgColor=#f8f5bd><TD noWrap>506</TD><TD noWrap>Orlando Magic</TD><TD noWrap><INPUT class=inputstyle id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=S2_2> -8 -110 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT class=inputstyle id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=M2_2> -360 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT class=inputstyle id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=L2_2> Under 195? -110 </TD></TR></TR><TR bgColor=#cdeab8><TD noWrap colSpan=5>11/3/2008 07:05PM PREVIEW MATCHUP INJURIES STANDINGS </TD></TR><TR bgColor=#cdeab8><TD noWrap>507</TD><TD noWrap>Golden State Warriors</TD><TD noWrap><INPUT class=inputstyle id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=S1_3> -2 -110 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT class=inputstyle id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=M1_3> -130 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT class=inputstyle id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=L1_3> Over 199? -110 </TD></TR><TR bgColor=#cdeab8><TD noWrap>508</TD><TD noWrap>Memphis Grizzlies</TD><TD noWrap><INPUT class=inputstyle id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=S2_3> +2 -110 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT class=inputstyle id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=M2_3> +110 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT class=inputstyle id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=L2_3> Under 199? -110 </TD></TR></TR><TR bgColor=#f8f5bd><TD noWrap colSpan=5>11/3/2008 07:35PM PREVIEW MATCHUP INJURIES STANDINGS </TD></TR><TR bgColor=#f8f5bd><TD noWrap>509</TD><TD noWrap>Cleveland Cavaliers</TD><TD noWrap><INPUT class=inputstyle id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=S1_4> +4 -102 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT class=inputstyle id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=M1_4> +155 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT class=inputstyle id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=L1_4> Over 194 -110 </TD></TR><TR bgColor=#f8f5bd><TD noWrap>510</TD><TD noWrap>Dallas Mavericks</TD><TD noWrap><INPUT class=inputstyle id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=S2_4> -4 -118 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT class=inputstyle id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=M2_4> -175 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT class=inputstyle id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=L2_4> Under 194 -110 </TD></TR><TR bgColor=#f8f5bd><TD noWrap colSpan=5><CITE>* Game Note: (NBA)</CITE></TD></TR></TR><TR bgColor=#cdeab8><TD noWrap colSpan=5>11/3/2008 09:35PM PREVIEW MATCHUP INJURIES STANDINGS </TD></TR><TR bgColor=#cdeab8><TD noWrap>511</TD><TD noWrap>Utah Jazz</TD><TD noWrap><INPUT class=inputstyle id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=S1_5> -6? -110 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT class=inputstyle id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=M1_5> -275 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT class=inputstyle id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=L1_5> Over 186? -110 </TD></TR><TR bgColor=#cdeab8><TD noWrap>512</TD><TD noWrap>Los Angeles Clippers</TD><TD noWrap><INPUT class=inputstyle id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=S2_5> +6? -110 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT class=inputstyle id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=M2_5> +235 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT class=inputstyle id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=L2_5> Under 186? -110 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

WVU

EOG Master

Well i can tell all of u this. If i lose which now seems inevitable, I am still going to post. The last thing i will ever do is leave here until you are convinced I can do as i say. Therefore, of course i will pay the 10k and i would do it again.. If anyone cares to bet against me i would be interested. I still may give this bet a run for my money.I have gone 27-3 many a time
Today-
philadelphia nba
orlando
memphis
dallas
utah

5 grand says you don't hit 60% in your next 100 picks. You game?