Adam Meyer's $10,000 Charity Challenge

Bucky

EOG Dedicated
Re: Adam Meyer's $10,000 Charity Challenge

Adam - Well, just on this block of business - what have you personally lost? Betting dimes - a bruther would be down 13.4 k. A hundred bruthers and you cost them 1,340,000. Now, you are betting at least 10 k a game, right? So you must be down 134K???

So, you maybe make 200 bucks a head for a months worth of picks? 20K? and you cost them a million bucks? I don't know if you are any good or not? Don't know how much effort you put into making the picks?

You haven't mentioned much in the way of why you think a pick is a good pick. How about - just one time - take your pick - analyze it - tells us why you think a team will cover - why they are worth the money to bet on. My belief is that nobody - I mean nobody is good enough to just wing it and pick up a sheet and pick games after reading the sports page each day. That is what I am asking - take me through one pick and show me what you think is important - how much you work on one pick!

I don't disrespect you for having a losing run. I realize that can happen to anybody. This thread documented your picks. Long term given more chances you could pull out of it. If you are really good you win year after year after year and over a 1000 picks the cream would come to the top and not be just lucky or unlucky in a small sample. But, you haven't illustrated one grain of intelligent gambling to date. Nothing, zippo, nada with respect to an intelligent play. I don't think you make your own number as you have total disregard for good numbers - good juice - money management - injuries - weather. What exactly do you feel is important in being a winning sports bettor?

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

did Meyer delete his challenge to Frog???? LOL

Meyer you talk WAYYYYY to much for someone who is at 42%....

Amazing, world's shortest challenge ever offered. Should have quoted it. But he in part admitted it by saying he took it down. What did you take down Adam, that 5-1 in the NBA offer? Can we discuss that again? I am very interested.

Best Wishes...OF :pop:

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Adam - Well, just on this block of business - what have you personally lost? Betting dimes - a bruther would be down 13.4 k. A hundred bruthers and you cost them 1,340,000. Now, you are betting at least 10 k a game, right? So you must be down 134K???

So, you maybe make 200 bucks a head for a months worth of picks? 20K? and you cost them a million bucks? I don't know if you are any good or not? Don't know how much effort you put into making the picks?

You haven't mentioned much in the way of why you think a pick is a good pick. How about - just one time - take your pick - analyze it - tells us why you think a team will cover - why they are worth the money to bet on. My belief is that nobody - I mean nobody is good enough to just wing it and pick up a sheet and pick games after reading the sports page each day. That is what I am asking - take me through one pick and show me what you think is important - how much you work on one pick!

I don't disrespect you for having a losing run. I realize that can happen to anybody. This thread documented your picks. Long term given more chances you could pull out of it. If you are really good you win year after year after year and over a 1000 picks the cream would come to the top and not be just lucky or unlucky in a small sample. But, you haven't illustrated one grain of intelligent gambling to date. Nothing, zippo, nada with respect to an intelligent play. I don't think you make your own number as you have total disregard for good numbers - good juice - money management - injuries - weather. What exactly do you feel is important in being a winning sports bettor?

This thread is getting very good. Adam, he has some very good points. Would you care to address them?

Best Wishes...OF :+clueless

BigDaddy

EOG Master

Amazing, world's shortest challenge ever offered. Should have quoted it. But he in part admitted it by saying he took it down. What did you take down Adam, that 5-1 in the NBA offer? Can we discuss that again? I am very interested.

this is what i hate why dont you bet the man even money? your like that guy saying im better than you really loud to everybody but when time comes to put up or shut up the guy usually shuts the fuck up:rolleyes:

frog bet the guy 10k straight up im sure you have 10k? asking for odds on a 50/50 proposition is being a pussy in my book.

that was my point when i posted adam puts his money where his mouth is thread link from LVA as at least he has the stones to post up and bet it:cheers

Meyer

EOG Addicted

I have been documented on knbr.com for a year and a half now.Over 70 percent , 3 games a week. That is as much luck as this going 42 percent so far. Its like Michael jordan shooting 2 for 12 . Hardly a bad basketball player. I am over 56 percent lifetime you have seen less than a 100 picks. You can bet your ass we are going to do the 5-1 contest with osu holding the money if he agrees. My 25k to your 5k. 3 nba picks a night for a month. You have no idea what you got yourself into. Your big mouth is gonna embarass you to tears.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

I have been documented on knbr.com for a year and a half now.Over 70 percent , 3 games a week. That is as much luck as this going 42 percent so far. Its like Michael jordan shooting 2 for 12 . Hardly a bad basketball player. I am over 56 percent lifetime you have seen less than a 100 picks. You can bet your ass we are going to do the 5-1 contest with osu holding the money if he agrees. My 25k to your 5k. 3 nba picks a night for a month. You have no idea what you got yourself into. Your big mouth is gonna embarass you to tears.

well frog you would look down right silly turning that down

ball is in your court now

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

this is what i hate why dont you bet the man even money? your like that guy saying im better than you really loud to everybody but when time comes to put up or shut up the guy usually shuts the fuck up:rolleyes:

frog bet the guy 10k straight up im sure you have 10k? asking for odds on a 50/50 proposition is being a pussy in my book.

He offered me 5-1. I saw it, many other posters did also. He admitted he took it down. Why did he offer it in the first place? I am interested in that offer only. He did offer that didn't he?

You know, I would be in a bad mood also after being a Adam customer.

I agree. 12io4j2w90

Wow. This should get interesting really quickly.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

He offered me 5-1. I saw it, many other posters did also. He admitted he took it down. Why did he offer it in the first place? I am interested in that offer only. He did offer that didn't he?

You know, I would be in a bad mood also after being a Adam customer.

because your a joke you need 5-1 to bet a guy you say is a complete loser:doh1 hustlers would be broke if they needed the nuts all the time like you do:+textinb3

BigDaddy

EOG Master

where is frog? how long does it take to say yes to that offer?

he would have a picture posted by now if the jazz had lost:cocktail

5-1 and it takes a week to think about it:+textinb3

frog you would probally take a minute to bet its gets dark at night

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

If you say so. That just might work, why did you delete it? But would prefer it in a seperate thread. Start a thread, layout the parameters.

Best Wishes...OF :cheers

I took this yesterday.

Best Wishes...OF :cheers

5-1 is a ridiculous overlay. Good news is Adam and his ego have the money back it up. I would donate plasma or sperm or whatever I could to come up with 5K to make this happen if it were offered to me.

Funny thing is he will probably win. Thats just how life goes sometimes. :doh1

Good luck if you take it! :party

BigDaddy

EOG Master

good luck with this contest im taking a vacation from posting :cheers

Meyer

EOG Addicted

This should end the run by Frog. He just had to keep pushing and pushing and pushing. He couldn't just let well enough alone. Now he will be the one who will have the egg on his face. In life, frog when you keep kicking someone eventually karma has a weird way of turning 360 degrees.

WVU

EOG Master

This should end the run by Frog. He just had to keep pushing and pushing and pushing. He couldn't just let well enough alone. Now he will be the one who will have the egg on his face. In life, frog when you keep kicking someone eventually karma has a weird way of turning 360 degrees.

you do realize Frog should be able to make money off this regardless of the outcome.

Meyer

EOG Addicted

I hope he does. Bottomline i just care about him beating me which he won't. He will be humiliated. I just asked to be left alone. I posted my plays and tried to win. Period.

Tonight i want the rockets.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=780 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#f97f1a><TH align=left colSpan=2>NBA Basketball Game</TH><TH align=left>Spread</TH><TH align=left>Money Line</TH><TH align=left>Total Points</TH></TR><TR><TH vAlign=top align=left bgColor=#17654b colSpan=5>Tuesday</TH></TR><TR bgColor=#f8f5bd><TD noWrap colSpan=5>11/4/2008 06:35PM PREVIEW MATCHUP INJURIES STANDINGS </TD></TR><TR bgColor=#f8f5bd><TD noWrap>701</TD><TD noWrap>Phoenix Suns</TD><TD noWrap><INPUT class=inputstyle id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=S1_0> -5? -117 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT class=inputstyle id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=M1_0> -240 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT class=inputstyle id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=L1_0> Over 201? -110 </TD></TR><TR bgColor=#f8f5bd><TD noWrap>702</TD><TD noWrap>New Jersey Nets</TD><TD noWrap><INPUT class=inputstyle id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=S2_0> +5? -103 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT class=inputstyle id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=M2_0> +200 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT class=inputstyle id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=L2_0> Under 201? -110 </TD></TR></TR><TR bgColor=#cdeab8><TD noWrap colSpan=5>11/4/2008 07:35PM PREVIEW MATCHUP INJURIES STANDINGS </TD></TR><TR bgColor=#cdeab8><TD noWrap>703</TD><TD noWrap>Boston Celtics</TD><TD noWrap><INPUT class=inputstyle id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=S1_1> +3 -110 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT class=inputstyle id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=M1_1> +135 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT class=inputstyle id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=L1_1> Over 176? -110 </TD></TR><TR bgColor=#cdeab8><TD noWrap>704</TD><TD noWrap>Houston Rockets</TD><TD noWrap><INPUT class=inputstyle id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=S2_1> -3 -110 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT class=inputstyle id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=M2_1> -155 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT class=inputstyle id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=L2_1> Under 176? -110 </TD></TR></TR><TR bgColor=#f8f5bd><TD noWrap colSpan=5>11/4/2008 07:35PM PREVIEW MATCHUP INJURIES STANDINGS </TD></TR><TR bgColor=#f8f5bd><TD noWrap>705</TD><TD noWrap>Dallas Mavericks</TD><TD noWrap><INPUT class=inputstyle id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=S1_2> +4 -110 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT class=inputstyle id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=M1_2> +155 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT class=inputstyle id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=L1_2> Over 187? -110 </TD></TR><TR bgColor=#f8f5bd><TD noWrap>706</TD><TD noWrap>San Antonio Spurs</TD><TD noWrap><INPUT class=inputstyle id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=S2_2> -4 -110 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT class=inputstyle id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=M2_2> -175 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT class=inputstyle id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=L2_2> Under 187? -110 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Hal01

EOG Veteran

Never thought I'd be rooting for Meyer in the 5 to 1 challenge but Frog has been such a dick through out the whole $10,000 Charity Challege.

Kick his ass Adam.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Hell, I'll take 5-1 for total dick pay as long as it is offered. This thread should be a wrap today anyway. Then a better thread, the Adam Wins 5-1 Frog challenge may commence. I am honored.

Best wishes...OF :cheers

Never thought I'd be rooting for Meyer in the 5 to 1 challenge but Frog has been such a dick through out the whole $10,000 Charity Challege.

Kick his ass Adam.

I agree. Frog has been a real douchebag with this thing. He has a hard on for Adam that is ridiculously unneccessary.

Whoagrees

EOG Enthusiast

The Frog has a hardon for anyone who gets more attention than he does. It will be interesting to see if he has the balls to back his talk up in an "offer you can't refuse" proposition.

WVU

EOG Master

If words and pictures typed in a post can piss someone off enough to get 5-1 on a 50% wager then I would say it was a pretty good strategy.

ballwonder

EOG Master

This is getting retarded. Before any new challenges are issued can we finish the one at hand. The one that was started about a charity???? Adam did you get my private message regarding the Pediatric Aids Foundation. I think that is a worthy cause. Lets get this ironed out now before other challenges start springing up all over!

kidslick

EOG Dedicated

One should have viewed this thread as a win-win situation. If i win posters were blessed with good games. Nfl has been murderous. I know every top guy including billy walters and every person is having their worst year.

*yawn* ::LMAO::::LMAO::

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

I'm calling bullshit here.

<table style="width: 545px; height: 116px;" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Originally Posted by Meyer
One should have viewed this thread as a win-win situation. If i win posters were blessed with good games. Nfl has been murderous. I know every top guy including billy walters and every person is having their worst year.

</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

Right on Ray. BW is not having his worst year. Far from it in fact.

Complete fabrication or grossly misinformed. One or the other.

I'm calling bullshit here.

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 545px; HEIGHT: 116px" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 border=0> <TBODY><TR> <TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset"> Originally Posted by Meyer

</TD> </TR> </TBODY></TABLE>

Dam Adam everytime I start feeling sorry for you, you have to say something dumb ass like this. And it just proves that you do not have a clue12io4j2w90

kidslick

EOG Dedicated

Dam Adam everytime I start feeling sorry for you, you have to say something dumb ass like this. And it just proves that you do not have a clue12io4j2w90

He can be his own worst enemy.

That record (win/losses) should make anyone humble.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

Right on Ray. BW is not having his worst year. Far from it in fact.

Complete fabrication or grossly misinformed. One or the other.
Other big bettors are doing quite well also, especially in the NFL.:ShrinkD

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

I can dig you out Mr Myer, together we can rule the handicapping world.

26. Wilson (4-2) BB (1-0) 6 points ---------- (35-21-1) BB (7-3) 46 1/2 points

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

I can dig you out Mr Myer, together we can rule the handicapping world.

26. Wilson (4-2) BB (1-0) 6 points ---------- (35-21-1) BB (7-3) 46 1/2 points

I don't know how to figure out my winning percentage but 42-24-3 ain't too shabby.

munson15

I want winners...

Karma would have to turn only 180 degrees if your desire is to see Frog get 'kicked'.