Amazon FireTv and Firesticks

Bushay

NHL Expert
Re: Amazon FireTv and Firesticks

For guys who still insist on paying this one seems ot be the universally 'best' one out there. There is a free trial but I havent tried it yet.

https://www.setvnow.com/

20 bucks a month with some relief if you sign up longer in advance, but rule of thumb is 3 months max as things can change pretty quickly. they have a 3 6 and 12 month option. Year is 200 bucks (16.67/mo if services dont get jammed up) 3-Mo is 55 bucks (18.33/mo) price tag is for 3 devices (simultaneously).
Been with them already. Spoke for an hour on the phone with their main sale guy 6 months ago and decided to go in a different direction. They are a shady outfit. Settv is notorious for their streams buffering and being down for long periods of time. 2 weeks good...2 weeks of poor service is the norm for this outfit. Google it if you don't trust me on this. This is what happens when you allow multi hookups in a single subscription. Eventually, more money needs to be spent on upgrading servers, leaving less money for them to put back into the service. Nitro is constantly adding content for its subscribers. I only sell one service. NitroTv...where other resellers offer as many as 10 others for people to choose from. According to these resellers in my group....they all end up with Nitro in the end. They will be unhappy with services like Settv and Vaders or any of the others, and then they are offered Nitro and end up sticking with them. I offer a free 1 month trial to anyone that purchases a stick from me. I retain over 80% of these customers once they get a taste. The ones I don't keep are the ones too cheap in the first place and are just looking for something for nothing.

The difference between Settv and NitroTv is quality over quantity. They simply don't compare side by side.

lol...just curious...how did you reach this "this one seems to be the "universally BEST one out there" conclusion?

Have you tried them for at least a month? Cause you NEVER want to base an IPTV provider on a 24 hour or short-term trial. None of these services are flawless and a day or 2 is just not long enough to gauge an IPTV service.

You are the guy who never pays for streams....so how can you even comment on something like this. lol. I know...your good friend has it and that's what he told you right?

Bushay

NHL Expert

does not include MLB & NBA packages.... that is extra down the road

but Utube TV is the best reception and fastest ..& best picture for cord cutting tv.......... now it also works on cell phone

note: Verizon & At&t are coming out in late 2018 with 5G network wireless for homes.... it will blow away anything on the planet.... 5G will be the internet speed in driverless cars

utube tv has a free month if you join now
$40 is a rip off and that's before you stated it doesn't include MLB and NBA.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

Im up to 98 active subscriptions. We’ll hit 100 by noon tomorrow. And still no website or real advertisement. This thing sells itself and right now word of mouth is the only way the word is spreading.

Bushay is the man if you need help and backs his product. I wiped my data on the box by accident and he got me going again, even though we missed sudden death in the hockey.

Try - I haven’t really noticed anything major that’s new. There was a concert channel f on Columbia that I was watching but it’s gone now. There is a sports channel on there now named OSN from UAE that may have some stuff you’ll want.

I would like to see Japanese or Australian baseball on one of those channels.

Bushay always gets defensive when something he shills is questioned. First it was smooth streams (which has gotten better) now its this new(er) one.

No I dont pay for streams and never will, dont have to. I just go by the (other) shills for anything android related so maybe their opinion is about as valid as Bushays since they all want to be the guy to bring people the next big thing. But they were all touting this one awhile ago and its pay which is something most of them dont focus on since you know the whole point of all this was cutting the cord and not paying anything. But now that streaming has become mre mainstream (pun intended) you notice how more and more of them are becoming pay also and how the prices are also starting to go up as each new and better (allegedly) 'service' comes out. Used to be 5 bucks, then it was 10 then 15 now 20. By the end of the year the so called cord cutting alternatives are going to be as expensive as the cable or satellite options are/were.

Basically anything you pay for should be decent, the difference is going to lie in the TV guide and the performance. I highly doubt ANY streaming service these days that youre paying for is going to buffer or even have less than 720 (most are 95% 1080 now) quality. FREE ones dont even buffer anymore. But whatever.

If you have a TV with it all built in its obviously going to be even better than a box or a stick. The next Gen Amazon TVs are likely to be out here shortly since Amazon put the current one on sale for 650 for the 65 in (sold out as are every dimension of the current generation) so whatever they come out with next should only be an improvement.

I basically run 4 apps still because theyre still the best and even then a couple of them are (unnecessary) back ups. Terrarium is the DVR for any and all TV shows and Movies. Livenet TV is for live TV. Redbox is just as good as LiveTV now but LiveTV is so consistent that you dont need Redbox as a back up anymore. Then you have your Twitch and Mobdro for random stuff. Then you have other decent apps like TVG (which is 'legit' and free) your Amazon Prime stuff (if you have Prime).

But really not much has changed on the FREE front in the past few months since Kodi and SPMC got their asses kicked. It is still all about the APPS now and those really havent been improved on because there isnt much improving on the best ones other than server issues and quality issues(for live feeds). But lazy people are still willing to pay for 'convenience' even though the price tag is going up and up.

MrTop

EOG Master

Fire stick box does not work 1 month after buying it cause Amazon keeps putting new stuff in... Fills up the memory.... totally worthless...
Smooth streams a better deal..... But the picture is sub standard.....

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

Only thing I got out of Wanti’s post is people who pay are lazy, interesting take.

Only thing I got out of Wanti’s post is people who pay are lazy, interesting take.

or stupid, at least too stupid to remember the feeds games are streamed over. Or remembering which App or add on has whatever feed youre looking for.

People are paying for a TV guide or a direct link or easy access to games they can point and click.

I am easy I only watch cycling live and I know those are always going to be on Euro Sport 1 or 2. But if I absolutely want to watch MLB, NBA or NFL I know where to find it. It might take me a few clicks more to get to it but theyre there.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

or stupid, at least too stupid to remember the feeds games are streamed over. Or remembering which App or add on has whatever feed youre looking for.

People are paying for a TV guide or a direct link or easy access to games they can point and click.

I am easy I only watch cycling live and I know those are always going to be on Euro Sport 1 or 2. But if I absolutely want to watch MLB, NBA or NFL I know where to find it. It might take me a few clicks more to get to it but theyre there.
Glad someone has the time to do this. I, for one, do not.

Bushay

NHL Expert

Bushay always gets defensive when something he shills is questioned. First it was smooth streams (which has gotten better) now its this new(er) one.

No I dont pay for streams and never will, dont have to. I just go by the (other) shills for anything android related so maybe their opinion is about as valid as Bushays since they all want to be the guy to bring people the next big thing. But they were all touting this one awhile ago and its pay which is something most of them dont focus on since you know the whole point of all this was cutting the cord and not paying anything. But now that streaming has become mre mainstream (pun intended) you notice how more and more of them are becoming pay also and how the prices are also starting to go up as each new and better (allegedly) 'service' comes out. Used to be 5 bucks, then it was 10 then 15 now 20. By the end of the year the so called cord cutting alternatives are going to be as expensive as the cable or satellite options are/were.

Basically anything you pay for should be decent, the difference is going to lie in the TV guide and the performance. I highly doubt ANY streaming service these days that youre paying for is going to buffer or even have less than 720 (most are 95% 1080 now) quality. FREE ones dont even buffer anymore. But whatever.

If you have a TV with it all built in its obviously going to be even better than a box or a stick. The next Gen Amazon TVs are likely to be out here shortly since Amazon put the current one on sale for 650 for the 65 in (sold out as are every dimension of the current generation) so whatever they come out with next should only be an improvement.

I basically run 4 apps still because theyre still the best and even then a couple of them are (unnecessary) back ups. Terrarium is the DVR for any and all TV shows and Movies. Livenet TV is for live TV. Redbox is just as good as LiveTV now but LiveTV is so consistent that you dont need Redbox as a back up anymore. Then you have your Twitch and Mobdro for random stuff. Then you have other decent apps like TVG (which is 'legit' and free) your Amazon Prime stuff (if you have Prime).

But really not much has changed on the FREE front in the past few months since Kodi and SPMC got their asses kicked. It is still all about the APPS now and those really haven't been improved on because there isn't much improvement on the best ones other than server issues and quality issues(for live feeds). But lazy people are still willing to pay for 'convenience' even though the price tag is going up and up.
Even more ridiculous talk from Wanti.

When I first started out with this stuff when Wanti posted he opened my eyes to a lot of stuff I wasn't even aware of. But lately I've either caught up to most of this stuff or he looks at things like no normal person would. I'll add more to this later, but this whole reply concerns WANTI and WANTI only. No normal individual sports watching, tv and movie loving person is going to go thru what he does to watch what he claims to be watching. It's all bullshit. The average guy wants to watch his sports or a new movie buffer free in a very short time from the time he sits down and turns on his tv to the time it's actually played. To do that, with minimal issues, you still need to pay a few bucks no matter what anyone says. Hell, time is money and the time Wanti spends learning, educating himself, watching a few videos here or there is all time consuming and cost him one way or another. Wanti's thing is...he thinks everyone is as smart as him and all this in the world of streaming should be absorbed as swiftly and easily as it does him. I'ver never claimed Wanti was dumb in any way shape or form. Again...he's taught me a lot in the past when he posted in this here thread, but it's just not realistic to think everyone thinks like he does and is able to process computer related stuff that's needed to enjoy streaming on a day to day basis. As Trytrytry would always put it, for him it's more of a hobby going down the different rabbit holes in some of the Kodi apps which were the only things pretty much available before the APK's like Terrarium and the pay IPTV apps came along. Cutting the cord has different expectations to many of us.

This has little to do with me getting defensive when I'm disagreed with and everything to do with someone spreading misinformation or better yet unrealistic info. I'm a guy just like anyone who wants entertainment from my tv at a low cost. There are a number of different routes to go here, IMO, the best being to pay a few bucks a month and get content your cable company would never give you number one and number two the cost would be so high you could not afford what a lot of these IPTV services offer. I've seen many of them personally. But to me, a better gauge of this is going by what some of my colleagues in this business are telling me. And they have no skin in this game because they offer them all. They all claim their customers that have problems with some of the other IPTV providers all end up at Nitro. What Nitro offers is incredible bang for your buck. And like Wanti says, they all have their issues. Nobodys getting around that. But number one you need good equipment from the get-go. Meaning a good modem and router and to pay for enough speed that doesn't cause you problems that have nothing to do with the IPTV service you're paying for. If you have 6 people living in your home, and they all have a phone, tablet, or pc and multi TVs in the house...and you don't have enough speed no. 1 coming into your home, and no. 2 a decent enough router to distribute those streams evenly, your going to have issues before you even plug your streaming device in.

Most of this is all common sense.

Bushay

NHL Expert

:+clueless :+clueless :+clueless

lol.

I rest my case, your honor.

This man lives on another planet than the rest of society.

Bushay

NHL Expert

Fire stick box does not work 1 month after buying it cause Amazon keeps putting new stuff in... Fills up the memory.... totally worthless...
Smooth streams a better deal..... But the picture is
sub standard.....
Frankie...you could send me your box [ which i've told you to do countless times] and for the cost of the postage sending it back you would have a perfectly functioning box by Monday morning. Has nothing to do with the device and everything to do with the speed at which technology changes. If you do not keep up with things...you are going to fall behind. The Amazon firetv boxes [no longer for sale] and the new firetv gen 3 sticks are some of the best streaming devices on the market today no mater what anyone tells you. If Amazon were smart, they would make a box or stick with 3 mb of memory instead of 2 and double their storage capacity from 8 to 16 and there would not be a streaming device on the market that could touch them. They would damn near put everyone else out of business. No one makes a remote like Amazon does to go along with their device and its not even close. That thing can change your channels from across the street. And they have a year warranty on everything from a company that will still be here 50 years from now. The remote is the item you handle every day. If what you're holding in your hand is garbage, you've made streaming an inconvenience from the get-go.

P.S. your Firetv box is a whole separate thing than Smoothstreams. Which is an IPTV provider. You're comparing hardware to software for some odd reason. :)

MrTop

EOG Master

Frankie...you could send me your box [ which i've told you to do countless times] and for the cost of the postage sending it back you would have a perfectly functioning box by Monday morning. Has nothing to do with the device and everything to do with the speed at which technology changes. If you do not keep up with things...you are going to fall behind. The Amazon firetv boxes [no longer for sale] and the new firetv gen 3 sticks are some of the best streaming devices on the market today no mater what anyone tells you. If Amazon were smart, they would make a box or stick with 3 mb of memory instead of 2 and double their storage capacity from 8 to 16 and there would not be a streaming device on the market that could touch them. They would damn near put everyone else out of business. No one makes a remote like Amazon does to go along with their device and its not even close. That thing can change your channels from across the street. And they have a year warranty on everything from a company that will still be here 50 years from now. The remote is the item you handle every day. If what you're holding in your hand is garbage, you've made streaming an inconvenience from the get-go.

P.S. your Firetv box is a whole separate thing than Smoothstreams. Which is an IPTV provider. You're comparing hardware to software for some odd reason. :)

...I am comparing smoothstreams vs utube tv..... get the facts straight.......Not putting the smooth streams down at all but the speed of it ...and it is not worry free like utube

I spent $160 on amazon stick worked lasted 1-2 months.....spending any more on it is crazy.....I cut my losses . in the garbage it went..... amazon keeps filling it up with worthless apps which makes the fire stick freeze... it would work fine if you did fixed it of course..... but I am not going for any more money with post office to get a bunch of apps...... it is a good product if it did not fill the memory cause by amazon

case closed.

Wanti is correct regarding running apps.

I'm using Kodi far less and android apps far more. Swift Streamz is another good live TV app full of sports content. Free Flix HQ also has a good live TV (IPTV) section within their app.

Heim

EOG Master

Wanti is correct regarding running apps.

I'm using Kodi far less and android apps far more. Swift Streamz is another good live TV app full of sports content. Free Flix HQ also has a good live TV (IPTV) section within their app.

Is Swift Streamz free?

Bushay

NHL Expert

Wanti is correct in that no one uses Kodi anymore. That's old news though. Everything you need is in Terrarium or Nitro. Both run perfectly.

Bushay

NHL Expert

...I am comparing smoothstreams vs utube tv..... get the facts straight.......Not putting the smooth streams down at all but the speed of it ...and it is not worry free like utube

I spent $160 on amazon stick worked lasted 1-2 months.....spending any more on it is crazy.....I cut my losses . in the garbage it went..... amazon keeps filling it up with worthless apps which makes the fire stick freeze... it would work fine if you did fixed it of course..... but I am not going for any more money with post office to get a bunch of apps...... it is a good product if it did not fill the memory cause by amazon

case closed.
What does this mean?

If you put your SmoothStreams info into the Perfect Player app and theres no speed issue if what your suggesting is the time involved when you click on a stream. If you mean in Kodi it being slow...yes it is. I dont know anyone that uses the Kodi app anymore for SS. Lots of other ways using a Video player APK.

Bushay

NHL Expert

case closed.
And what app is Amazon putting on your device. They don't put anything on mine that causes a slowdown. I've never heard anyone bring this up before. The only reason I ask.

Bushay

NHL Expert

Is Swift Streamz free?
Yes..these apps are a dime a dozen and free. If you want an app that buffers at times, The mouths are out of sync and have no guide so you know what your clicking on...have at it.

Boggles my mind in that guys in here are betting hundreds and thousands on games and too cheap to get an IPTV service. lol.

RoyalFlush

EOG Member

I'm still using the box I bought from Bushay with no problem at all. Finally found an IPTV that has TVG for horse racing plus all the channels plus PPV.

Bushay

NHL Expert

I'm still using the box I bought from Bushay with no problem at all. Finally found an IPTV that has TVG for horse racing plus all the channels plus PPV.
Happy to hear Royal Flush!

I still have my original as well. Still going strong.

:cheers

Bushay

NHL Expert

Bushay, how many amazon devices can you run on 1 Nitro subscription?
They stress quality over quality.
1 device for one month =$20
”. 4 months = $65
”. 7 months = $105

2 devices one month =$35
3 devices one month =$40
4 or more one month = $45

if you were interested in 2 devices at a time it’s cheaper To buy 2 - 7 month subs at $15 a month.

Services that offer 3 - 5 subs on one account force the company to spend more money upgrading servers and less to put back into what they offer their customers.

With Nitro you are paying for quality over quantity.

You want 3+ accounts for $10 a month they’ll tell you good luck with your search for another IPTV service.

Bushay

NHL Expert

You can put it on more than one device, you just can’t watch more then one at a time. Most of us kept Smoothstreams as a backup. I pay $12 a month for Smoothstreams and you can imagine what I pay a month for a yearly sub of Nitro. I don’t recommend a yearly and actually I’m the only customer I have that risked buying for that long. So I have 2 IPTV services for under $25 a month. A lot cheaper actually. Those that go that route have peace of mind should one have an issue. Both have their strong points. Normal cable would cost me 4 times that easy. I have not problem paying to get what I want.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

Where do you guys see this going in the next 1-3 years? Is there looming technology (the 5g perhaps)?

MrTop

EOG Master

Where do you guys see this going in the next 1-3 years? Is there looming technology (the 5g perhaps)?

people will always find a way to beat it. The quality & speed will never be there.... but it will beat the price no doubt.

.. 5G price will be higher priced and wireless also. Expected TOA is late 2018 but all over the country will take 7-10 years.

driver less cars will work off of 5G also

Bushay

NHL Expert

people will always find a way to beat it. The quality & speed will never be there.... but it will beat the price no doubt.

.. 5G price will be higher priced and wireless also. Expected TOA is late 2018 but all over the country will take 7-10 years.

driver less cars will work off of 5G also

The quality of my Nitro app..on a spare $300 tv I used to build sticks on is incredible and blows away anything a cable or dish service has to offer and its not even close. Again..Have no idea what you are referring to in terms of speed. If you mean for live betting, then yes, sometimes. In many of the streams we get they use Directv feeds and are pretty close and at times I've actually seen faster. I can be on one floor of my home watching a hockey game with cable or DirecTV watching the same channel or game as someone on another floor and the feeds are different. I can hear them cheering on a goal and 3-5 seconds later I get the goal on my tv. There is no rhyme or reason behind it. We do watch or a peer to peer network though. So normally it's going to be a bit slower. I just have never experienced a situation where I thought..."This sucks... it's so slow". If you talking about the time it takes to switch from HBO to Showtime, the time is instant and not different. I just don't understand what you mean when you mention speed. Or quality for that matter. If you've never had a service like Nitro....how would you even know to comment on it. Kodi is a different animal. But no one watches Kodi anymore if they know better.

ChuckyG

EOG Master

Is this same thing as a Roku stick?

Can't believe how complicated they made TVs. They all suck now.

Bushay

NHL Expert

Is this same thing as a Roku stick?

Can't believe how complicated they made TVs. They all suck now.
Similar. Of all the streaming devices, this one would be pretty low on the totem pole. They use a different platform that makes it difficult to watch live tv and first-run movies for cheap. If you're watching any of those on a Roku stick..... you're more than likely paying for it. Though many like the Roku stick. Once something decent shows up on a Roku stick, it never lasts long. Once they are aware of it, they are notorious for removing it quickly. Nitro has apps for every streaming device including your pc, laptops, tablets, and phones. The Roku app is the worst by far.

MrTop

EOG Master

The quality of my Nitro app..on a spare $300 tv I used to build sticks on is incredible and blows away anything a cable or dish service has to offer and its not even close. Again..Have no idea what you are referring to in terms of speed. If you mean for live betting, then yes, sometimes. In many of the streams we get they use Directv feeds and are pretty close and at times I've actually seen faster. I can be on one floor of my home watching a hockey game with cable or DirecTV watching the same channel or game as someone on another floor and the feeds are different. I can hear them cheering on a goal and 3-5 seconds later I get the goal on my tv. There is no rhyme or reason behind it. We do watch or a peer to peer network though. So normally it's going to be a bit slower. I just have never experienced a situation where I thought..."This sucks... it's so slow". If you talking about the time it takes to switch from HBO to Showtime, the time is instant and not different. I just don't understand what you mean when you mention speed. Or quality for that matter. If you've never had a service like Nitro....how would you even know to comment on it. Kodi is a different animal. But no one watches Kodi anymore if they know better.

I am at my friends house he has all the underground stuff UtubeTV is the best for betting so far with cord cutting . When you want to talk on the phone I will tell you what pitch is coming next before nitro

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

bushay do you know if the paid service we have that runs on perfect player got rid of a bunch of individual movies. I recall selections of westerns, or For Her, or just a bunch of individual movies you could find there. not movie channels actual movies. was that taken down do you know? thanks

Bushay

NHL Expert

bushay do you know if the paid service we have that runs on perfect player got rid of a bunch of individual movies. I recall selections of westerns, or For Her, or just a bunch of individual movies you could find there. not movie channels actual movies. was that taken down do you know? thanks
Yes. They took them down for a while. Off the radar. Settv had a lawsuit filed against them by Disney and the other big Movie houses. They are not the biggest IPTV provider, but they advertise and have their name out there more than any of them. They went after the big boy to send a message. But they are not backing down. So Nitro and all the other major providers are taking them down for a while till things sort out. Settv is still up and running. They are fighting this in court. We still have all our live tv and live sports which is the heart of the service. Just use Terrarium for movies in the meantime. They didn't always have VOD movies. They were added a short while back.

Voodoo

EOG Addicted

Is UtubeTV different from Youtube?

I like the lineup on YoutubeTV and am going to try it. It has the
channels I watch so if it's reliable and works anywhere outside the
country seems like a good option. I'm sure PerfectPlayer etc works
for some but I can't watch a game on it. If I switch over to Sling I
can watch the same game without a hitch so it's not my connection.

Problem with Sling is it requires a VPN to watch it outside US.

MrTop

EOG Master

Is UtubeTV different from Youtube?

I like the lineup on YoutubeTV and am going to try it. It has the
channels I watch so if it's reliable and works anywhere outside the
country seems like a good option. I'm sure PerfectPlayer etc works
for some but I can't watch a game on it. If I switch over to Sling I
can watch the same game without a hitch so it's not my connection.

Problem with Sling is it requires a VPN to watch it outside US.

utubeTV cost $40 per month now.... this is better than sling.....faster than sling....but note: sling gives more channels..... this is for cord cutting people who want extra channels at home and/or on their phone. I think they have a free subscription for the 1st month. Put your money on google UtubeTV going forward with verizon for phones. Pay season sports are coming to UtubeTV soon too. Once the curtain goes up on sports betting google , verizon & AT&T will take off in the near future with 5G

when using any mobile google product...it all starts with the google android phone..... google phone works very good with don best & microsoft products.

Voodoo

EOG Addicted

Just looked at the FAQs for Youtube. No international access allowed.
If they have it rigged to where VPN is somehow blocked then I'd be
out of luck. Will stick with Sling at $25 a month that I know I can
access but will try Youtube once I get a month straight where I'm in US.

Mr Top, you're using UTube and YouTube interchangeably when there is actually
a UTubeTV that is separate from YouTube. That's what confused me upon first read.

A few different things I havent seen mentioned. That are a little more advanced but not too difficult and there are the usual dozens of walkthrough videos on you tube.

But since Droidbuddy went tits up people have utilized the new droidadmin. same difference as droid buddy but you need codes to access different lists so its more than droidbuddy actually since droidbuddy was basically a single list deroidadmin lets you access a lot of lists (if you have the codes) again look on youtube for codes and walthroughs.

On a live sports note, this one is a little more advanced but the website http://www.sportshd.me/ has them all and in advance and with home away feeds and you can couple it with silkbrowser (legit amazon store APP) to put it on a box or smart TV. Basically install the silkbrowser app add that address I just linked into the browser and favorite it. Although if you dont use silk for anything else it will always go to that page anyway. I tested it out a few times and other than not always having both home and away feeds (like it matters) theyre all HD 1080+ depending on youre TV and no buffering. It has ads and weird lay out but if you full screen it that all disappears. The one semi confusing thing is that there is apop up when you click the links, at least on my set up, you just have to click the STAY HERE (automatically highlighted) to get to the feed you want, then you get to the window and you click the arrow (similar to youtube videos that dont start automatically.)

But even with a dozen or more "best" apps out there the top ones are still Terrarium, although Morpheus is really good too and some claim better depending on what youre looking for. Redbox and Live TV net are the top live TV ones (and if you look you can find the major games on them. Live lounge actually has higher definition feeds but some of the links are hit or miss. UKfirst is a back up just in case nothing else is working and it also (sometimes) will have the PPV list up (similar to the list the sportshd site loads), TVG and the SilkBrowser for the live sports feeds.

So even for the lazy that gives you your sports line up days in advance and auto links you to them (after clicking a few buttons.)

Bushay

NHL Expert

Was just told by the Nitro owner. HRTV coming to Nitro next week.

[h=1]HORSERACING TV[/h]HRTV (HorseRacing TV) is a 24-hour television network dedicated to the sport of horseracing. Owned by Magna Entertainment Corp. (MEC) and Churchill Downs Inc. (CDI), HRTV showcases 15 hours of live racing daily, including coverage from legendary racetracks across the country, such as: Santa Anita Park (Los Angeles), Churchill Downs: Home of the Kentucky Derby(Lexington), Gulfstream Park (Miami), Pimlico Race Course: Home of the Preakness Stakes, and Arlington Park (Chicago). Viewers can also enjoy HRTV's racing coverage from over 70 other racetracks from around the world. Produced from the studios at Santa Anita Park, HRTV provides race analysis, expert commentary and showcases award-winning original programming that brings viewers exclusive interviews with jockeys, trainers and owners; historical information, horse auctions, and late breaking news from the world of horseracing.