As coronavirus spreads to people under 40, it's making them sicker — and for longer — than once thought

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Yahoo is a sewer. People under 50 can have underlying health issues, yea. Yahoo is fake, altered, meant for scare, irrelevant, leftist media garbage. This response in no way discredits the poster.

This character blames the media and the Deep State for anything he doesn't agree with or isn't reported on Fox News or One America. Go Bull Durham!

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Bring back sports.

JK, when I ran around the Maywood Park racetrack, establishing the record 1/2 mile time that will never be broken, the purse money was $1,000. You should have some political trivia and handicapping contests for a $1,000 at EOG. It would liven things up. Yisman would come back?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
JK, when I ran around the Maywood Park racetrack, establishing the record 1/2 mile time that will never be broken, the purse money was $1,000. You should have some political trivia and handicapping contests for a $1,000 at EOG. It would liven things up. Yisman would come back?

I forgot about the purse money.

Did security nail you? What about Melrose Park police?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I forgot about the purse money.

Did security nail you? What about Melrose Park police?

Security did kick me out. Think I was banned for a month. No police involved.

Watch out for Tammy Duckworth. Her VP chances are rising significantly l. Just bet her at 13 -1 and 12 -1. Do you know which Illinois town she is from? Can't seem to find that tidbit. Born in Thailand.