Avs Hockey Price...

Heim

EOG Master
FanDuel is dealing -720...

Has to be close to a record. I remember a few 500s v. Sabres a few years ago.

This is like the Steelers at the Chiefs, though without the black coach angle & without both teams being playoff teams. It's like the first vs the worst of all NHL teams.

There have been quite a few huge MLs already this NHL season, including a circa -500 ML in a NHL game the other day.

On Saturday the teams play again, though at Arizona in the second of the back to back.

"...the Colorado Avalanche extended the NHL's longest home winning streak in nearly four years to 13 games with a 4-3 victory over the undermanned Arizona Coyotes on Friday night.

"...Colorado is 31-2-2 at home since March 10.

"...Two days after knocking off Toronto 2-1 despite being outshot 46-18, the Coyotes were outshot 47-25 against another top NHL team,

"...Ivan Prosvetov, called up from the minors this week, made 44 stops for Arizona in his second NHL game of the season. That included a sprawling leg save on Valeri Nichushkin in overtime."

I saw arizona +2.5 +143 after the 1P when the score was 2-1.

Have to believe +2.5 +143 is rare to see in the NHL but that has to be a good bet.

Pinnacle's line was like +2.5 +100 at 0-0 before the game.

I guess when the Avs went up 2-0 early the line would have been around +4 +100 if not +4.5.

Avs bettors were shatting themselves in overtime/shootout. They got lucky while laying a ridiculous price.

If ML bettors were even following the game they could have bought live betting insurance for pennies on the dollar & a free roll after the Avs early 2-0 lead.

BTW the Avs were easy 5-0 winners in the back to back today.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Pinnacle's line was like +2.5 +100 at 0-0 before the game.

I guess when the Avs went up 2-0 early the line would have been around +4 +100 if not +4.5.
I wasn't watching the game closely but if +4 popped that would have been a very nice get.

The game got to a shootout which was quite entertaining to watch knowing that you can't lose.

Hockey might get some of my interest going forward. Especially live betting.