Bad timing

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Re: Bad timing

Trump's tax returns will be the final nail in the coffin. We don't know anything about this man, except that he's a racist, bigot, supposedly very charitable and yes his doctor wrote a letter stated Trump will be the healthiest President ever. Everything else is a mystery.

mr merlin

EOG Master

Notice that the stronger Trump gets, the more desperate the libs get, when they're calling trump names, he's winning!

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Notice that the stronger Trump gets, the more desperate the libs get, when they're calling trump names, he's winning!

Trump and Ivanka will be in PA tonight. They will be talking their new child care plan. Don't know all the details but I heard him say when he becomes pres it will be the greatest child care tax plan ever, the greatest.The plan will allow taxpayers to deduct cost from their taxable income. It will be great, and it will make America great again. This is from the same guy that knows more about ISIS than are generals.

howid

EOG Dedicated

2016 Presidential Election USA: Futures(all bets action)
Sat 9/17 Winner of 2016 US Presidential General Election?
Maximum Bet: 9171.40 CAD

05:00 PM...... Hillary Clinton -183
Donald Trump and all others +161

Dell Dude

EOG Master

His approval rating is the highest since taking office despite (maybe because of) the unrelenting attacks. If the economy is strong and he gets some big foreign policy win like the Chink in North Korea disarming, easy re-election.

The Cohen stuff will be another Lucy with the football. At worse and worse, embarrassing stuff which has only backfired every time.

Dell Dude

EOG Master

Trump is a legend. I can’t believe he conned his way into the Forbes billionaire list when he was only worth $5 million. He is amazing!

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
What’s the action been like last few days with MLB futures and win totals?
I think the futures guy just put up World Series prices again yesteday (not 100%). Think he will follow in a couple days with pennant then division prices a few days after. Won't put up season wins being such a high chance of them not playing 60 games. A shot they change their mind there at some point but that's where they stand currently.

I think the futures guy just put up World Series prices again yesteday (not 100%). Think he will follow in a couple days with pennant then division prices a few days after. Won't put up season wins being such a high chance of them not playing 60 games. A shot they change their mind there at some point but that's where they stand currently.

Makes sense on the season totals.

On individual games, early on I’m going to be looking to fade veteran pitchers at high prices

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
This didnt age well for me. I need a advisor for future PR gone bad lol. Good bump. Birdie got me here. Touche. -$1790 I remember everything about this bet and debated telling the rest of the story.

The agent (pinny skin) was a Republican poker player who for entire year brought this bet up often everytime HE was stuck and we were at the same table. One night when I was stuck around 3-4k and taking it on the chin silently with headphones on. He was in the 2 I was in the 7 and he came all the way around the table tapped me on the shoulder and signaled for me to take headphones off in between downs and said quietly I hope you dont run out of money before football season starts I could use the dough. I thought he was joking and he shot me a look that showed he was serious. He legit didn't like me for whatever reason.

I beat him in football that previous year and I asked for more than 1k limits in which he refused but gave a few friends of mine who weren't so sharp much higher limits.

Not many in the booking business can go bust but he managed to not only never adjust wong prices BUT also couldnt figure out that someone was giving a entire poker room of 30/60 players every college football punter had the heads up on line moves every Mon and wed.. a real lack of 2 way action so to speak. He went broke mid november 2018 from bad poker and bad booking. Moved to arizona I heard. Fuck him.

That 1790 was not a easy pill to swallow at the time and I never even thought of hedging. I dont know if that was even in my top 5 bad beats of all time but it's in my top 3 of stupidest. Trump was what +600 at one point mid september? Real genius I can be at times.

Last edited:

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Makes sense on the season totals.

On individual games, early on I’m going to be looking to fade veteran pitchers at high prices
I see everyone saying this. I'm just going to make lines that I was prepared to make and bet in late march. Am I drawing dead by not adjusting older pitchers like Lester, Verlander, sherzer etc down alot?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I see everyone saying this. I'm just going to make lines that I was prepared to make and bet in late march. Am I drawing dead by not adjusting older pitchers like Lester, Verlander, sherzer etc down alot?
Personally I’m looking at younger teams early. I don’t want to get too crazy with this- there are so many unknowns.