BetDSI's NFL Survivor Pool featuring a 150% payback (SUBMIT SELECTIONS HERE)

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Bigrunner, for the last time, we advertised a 150% payback.

By allowing a 21st entry, we would have reduced the return and betrayed the contestants who were promised a 150% payback.

It wasn't about denying an EOG contributor a place in the contest, it was about living up the promise of the promotion.

Carry on.

Or is it Kerry on?

Yes a 148% payback would have been tragic. Now i understand why no one else agreed that Cec should play. 150% vs 148%. Oh my. There are some serious contestants in this contest. You might have gotten sued if rules were broken. Trump sues everyone? Good call.

Patkeats

EOG Enthusiast
Thanks Cec for taking the late game, you set me up with a nice hedge opportunity, maybe I'll be able to return the favor down the road.

lap18

EOG Dedicated
Exactly. I known what the rules said. Sometimes rules are made to be broken. And rules have been broken before. This would not have been the first time. Cec made an honest mistake.

I was the only one that rallied for him. I didn't think one additional entry made a difference. I didnt care my plus even would be reduced slightly. I said i didn't think anyone else would care. Boy was i wrong. Total silence, not one entry echoed my sentiments. I sat it out allowing Cec the opportunity to participate. Good job!

Take it down Cec. Let justice be served.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Bigrunner starting to sound like Trump

I wish i was allowed to play in this contest. I'm one of the best at contests. I would have definitely won this one.

Ive been in one EOG contest and won $3,000. This one would have had the same result.. I misread how serious all the girls would be about the rules.

Last edited:

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Are you shaming me?

Haha.

It would have been a 147% +ev instead of 150%+ev. $3,100 to winner instead of $3,000. Only 3 of us spoke up. Cec and myself argued bend the rules, allow an extra entry. You were to serious, rules cant be broken. All the other bitches remained silent. That means they sided with the oppressor.

I really thought after i gave up my entry to Cec, the group would do the right thing and unamiously say, we should allow Bigrunner in. How wrong was I?

+150 vs. +147 oh my!

Last edited:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
It would have been a 147% +ev instead of 150%+ev. $3,100 to winner instead of $3,000. Only 3 of us spoke up. Cec and myself argued bend the rules, allow an extra entry. You were to serious, rules cant be broken. All the other bitches remained silent. That means they sided with the oppressor.

I really thought after i gave up my entry to Cec, the group would do the right thing and unamiously say, we should allow Bigrunner in. How wrong was I?

+150 vs. +147 oh my!

Carry on.

Or is it Kerry On?

I need to try that joke one more time.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Get the fuck out of this thread and go be a bitch somewhere else.

Good luck to the two guys left. Well done so far.

Lol, it's whining bad beat WtoW. Weinke is always bitching about his bad beats. his bad luck, how evil horse racing has been to him. You complain more about your loses than any other poster i can think of. You're a hypocrite. Ask Teddykgb about crybaby Weinke.

John Kelly, whats the difference between a +150 contest vs. +147 contest?

Last edited:

Bigrunner

EOG Master
You're shorting the contestants.

Doesn't matter if it's one percent or 100 percent.

It comes out to shorting the contestants $50. Based on the advertised 50% added money, EOG would had to kick in $1,050 instead of $1,000. That would be a terrible violation, considering rule change precedents have occurred in the past. Lol.

Did you ever see the movie, A Few Good Men? Its so true.

Patkeats

EOG Enthusiast
Bigrunner, look at the political race as a gambler. You and a few other guys on this site backed a piss poor candidate, get over it. You know damn well your life has not changed in the last 11 years, 8 under Obama. Regardless your still in your mom’s basement.

Patkeats

EOG Enthusiast
I will gladly post up vs the libs, top 10 picks. Winky dinky, big dumbass, pretend bettor Kane, and heisenberg,!or whatever they want. If these guys can’t see they backed a losing side in the election 3 years ago, it will be liking taking candy from a .......lib

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I will gladly post up vs the libs, top 10 picks. Winky dinky, big dumbass, pretend bettor Kane, and heisenberg,!or whatever they want. If these guys can’t see they backe...d a losing side in the election 3 years ago, it will be liking taking candy from a .......lib
Pat the Parrotkeat... No collusion!, North Korea denuclearized. Obama wiretappied my pbone. Please America execute those 5 colored children. I'm building a wall in Colorado. The Hurricane is headed towards Alabama, hunker down. I grab pussy of unspecting women. I always make sure i have a pocketful of tic tacs, you never know when im gonna grab the pussy. I can't control myself. Obama wasn't born in America. Go figure 70% of white males voted this mother fucker.

I know more about Isis than the Genarals. John McCain no hero, heros don't get captured. Trump University. Ivanka is the kind of woman i like to fuck.

Go figure, 70% of white males that voted, voted for Putin's Puppet.
The ignorance is massive!

Last edited: