BetDSI's NFL Survivor Pool featuring a 150% payback (SUBMIT SELECTIONS HERE)

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Good to hear, Bigrunner.

Do you still run?

Not much, had surgery in Feb on my leg. A small setback. I walk a lot. Jog 2 miles here and there. I'm anticipating more jogging soon.

After my surgery in the recovery bay the nurse asked me who the president was. I shouted PINOCCHIO. Two more patients were carted in and the same question was asked. I shouted my answer again, PINOCCHIO. I had all the nurses, admin, patients cracking up. Pinocchio!

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I received a tip from a reliable source to watch MSNBC's Steve Kornacki (spelling?) for election coverage.

I've always liked CNN's John King.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I received a tip from a reliable source to watch MSNBC's Steve Kornacki (spelling?) for election coverage.

I've always liked CNN's John King.
Their both good at election coverage. Kornacki seems unbiased, so does king. I think King was married to Dana Bash?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Their both good at election coverage. Kornacki seems unbiased, so does king. I think King was married to Dana Bash?

Yes.

And they still appear together quite often.

Something tells me King is/was a skirt-chaser.

Must be extremely careful in today's climate.

Ask Matt Lauer and Charlie Rose.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Yes.

And they still appear together quite often.

Something tells me King is/was a skirt-chaser.

Must be extremely careful in today's climate.

Ask Matt Lauer and Charlie Rose.

In general guys are dogs.

A few years ago Dana Bash did a segment on CNN in Vegas bringing in the New Year. It was all about visiting Cannabis venues. Drinking Cannabis infused drinks, smoking, I think she even took a ride on a Cannabis bus or train. Dana Bash is a sweet lady.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
PATKEATS submitted BALTIMORE to lose.

CEC predicted KANSAS CITY would lose.

Best of luck to both contestants.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Chop chop.

The two men will split the top prize.

Thanks to all who participated and special thanks to BetDSI for the added bonus money.

Cec The Fleece

EOG Senior Member
Thanks to JK for all the work he puts in here with the contests and running this site in general. Much appreciated. And also thanks to the sponsor BetDSI for their generous contribution.
Bigrunner thanks for the kind offering of your entry. Nice work Patkeats.