BetHorizon. Are they trying to scam me?

BigDaddy

EOG Master
Re: BetHorizon. Are they trying to scam me?

This is what he agreed to. I never seen anything like this myself. This is exactly what Carl agreed to.

looks like you got your way than.

seems if carl is going to do that he might as well just send the $250 - the $71 in fees and save a ton of hassle.

:cheers

I can't even understand what you say

what does Your a kid mean?

That is not English and I really just don't understand

I can't even understand what you say

what does Your a kid mean?

That is not English and I really just don't understand

Your drinking and your drug use is really making you stupid. I wonder if Carl knows he has a drunken pot head in his corner?

felonee

EOG Veteran

This thread stirred enough shit up that I would never use this book.......Sorry Carl...

This is Classic.

Use a forum to scam a book 101.

OK Mammon, what did I do wrong? Scam a book? What is wrong with you? You use a forum when an injustice is done. Obviously you dont have balls to stand up for what is right. I have those balls, sorry guy.

Your a little kid?

Does that mean I own a kid or what

It is clear you are not all there up top but still.

Carl

EOG Senior Member

This thread stirred enough shit up that I would never use this book.......Sorry Carl...

Well I can assure you that if you did play here, you would always be treated fairly and never have a problem and if there was some issue you needed help with, I would be here to assist you..but you are entitled to your opinion and it is your call..if you change your mind just let me know.12io4j2w90

Carl

EOG Senior Member

seems if carl is going to do that he might as well just send the $250 - the $71 in fees and save a ton of hassle.

Its a rule that is attached to that particular promotion and I don't make or break the rules..point is that he will have to send to receive..12io4j2w90

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Ok Carl, we have a deal. I appreciate your concern in the matter. I am going to lay this fact down, "I was never told of any deposit". This is why I was so persistant. You believe in your worker and that is fine with me as long as you make things right. You have agreed to my no bonus deposit, and this is the route we will go.

Once this matter is resolved, I will be more than happy to write a conclusion to this story. I thank you for your time.12io4j2w90

Mike

yeah, but you're a lying, scamming, unemployed bitch who would do anything to get 250 bucks. you telling us that you were never told means nothing. you're a fucking clown and you didn't type any of this.

Its a rule that is attached to that particular promotion and I don't make or break the rules..point is that he will have to send to receive..12io4j2w90

I agree with BigDaddy. Hassle, that's all this is and it makes no sense at all. You say you don't make or break the rules. Now you are going down the double standard route. First, you waive the 60 day holding period. "I thought you dont make or break the rules."

Something does not make sense here. Alot of things. Sorry Carl, but this is the same exact shit I dealt with from the very beginning. One minute you have the power to break the rules, the next minute you dont break the rules?

Which is it? My Lord.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

OK Adam Jones, enough from your drunk amateur ass. Are you off the floor yet from getting drunk yesterday? I read your idiotic thread about getting drunk last night and passing out. I would be ashamed to post crap like that. Slamming 5 energy drinks? Oh wow.

Your a little kid. Grow up. Somehow you and your idiotic friend got to the bar last night. You cannot even remember how you got home? Your clown ass friend probably drove. Two losers.:devil:

you'd be ashamed? how do you make any of the posts you make then? did the computer at the internet cafe your using have spell and grammar check online? lucky guy you are. did you forget how retarded you have sounded.

is there a doctor in the house?

at least you didn't threaten carl with your goons yet. get a fucking clue clown.

yeah, but you're a lying, scamming, unemployed bitch who would do anything to get 250 bucks. you telling us that you were never told means nothing. you're a fucking clown and you didn't type any of this.

As your buddy Joeybagofdonuts is banned. You should be banned yourself. Please go post in your 2 man, 2 thousand post thread. How queer is that thread? :LMAO That thread is as weird as it gets. I am glad Carl has another clown in his corner.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

because a retard at an internet cafe needed 250 dollars to survive another week? carl did nothing wrong here. jam has no credibility and i can't believe he scammed his way into this one.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I agree with BigDaddy. Hassle, that's all this is and it makes no sense at all. You say you don't make or break the rules. Now you are going down the double standard route. First, you waive the 60 day holding period. "I thought you dont make or break the rules."

Something does not make sense here. Alot of things. Sorry Carl, but this is the same exact shit I dealt with from the very beginning. One minute you have the power to break the rules, the next minute you dont break the rules?

Which is it? My Lord.

one minute you don't even want him to send the money, the next minute you'll send him the money if he'll send it right back, and now you're back to square 1; bitching about getting a 50 dollar free play and not wanting to deposit any money into the book. which one is it retard? do you want the money? are you going to send the money? carl broke a rule to help you out and then you attack him again? you have to be one of earths five dumbest animals.

because a retard at an internet cafe needed 250 dollars to survive another week? carl did nothing wrong here. jam has no credibility and i can't believe he scammed his way into this one.

As your buddy Joeybagofdonuts is banned. You should be banned yourself. Please go post in your 2 man, 2 thousand post thread. How queer is that thread? :LMAO That thread is as weird as it gets. I am glad Carl has another clown in his corner.

Stop guessing who I am. You sound more and more like an idiot.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

guessing who you are? well, you're definitely nap, unless you want to start denying that again. lol. so you're a broke back bitch, because you admitted to that in another thread you created under that name, and you're a scamming bitch; which was also proved in that thread.

I guess this guy Carl believes Timely Hitting and Adam Jones. The 2 most sickest posters at EOG. Once EOG cleans these 2 out, posting will only get better and better.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Carl, first off. I can call Richard at Betphoenix and get a 100% match play anyday, anytime. 8x rollover. A rollover dont mean nothing to me as I am not a bonus whore. Never have been and never will. Sometimes I will get a 100% cash bonus.

Now, the problem with your book is this. I never was told about any deposit to receive the $250.00 winnings. I have also never heard of any withdrawl that costs $71.00 for a $250.00 withdrawl.

You can keep the $250.00 for I feel if I send the $200.00 there will be some other kinda gimmick. I dont need no freeplay, no rollover, nothing.

Your operation is just full of shit. Thats the bottom line. I was told I was e-mailed the rules and that did not happen either. So what now? Send $200?

This has gone far enough. You can keep the money.
All I know is this. Bethorizon did everything wrong and nothing right.

I am going to deposit $200.00. I want no bonus. Then I want to withdraw the $450.00 the same day.

1. Carl, is this going to happen? Will I get paid the same day?

2. How much will the moneygram of $450.00 cost me?

I will send a deposit. Are there any other rules? I do not want any bonus and rollover.

Which is it? My Lord.

yeah, great question. which is it you bumbling retarded fuck. how is carl supposed to please you when you have switched your side 3 times already in this thread.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

i guess jam has nothing to say after flip flopping three times in this thread. what a fucking scam.

I guess this guy Carl believes Timely Hitting and Adam Jones. The 2 most sickest posters at EOG. Once EOG cleans these 2 out, posting will only get better and better.

You are literally to stupid to insult

Carl

EOG Senior Member

Which is it? My Lord.

JAM I have told you several times that the 20% does not and has never come with a hold, look I am treating you fair, so why so much muck over nothing? Do you want to take the deal or not? Lets be men and not start acting like I have ever done anything wrong to you, you know me Mike from the other book where I dealt with you and you know and I know that I was always a straight shooter and I still am.2348ji23e

Carl

EOG Senior Member

Let me explain something to you JAM, I will give you the benefit of the doubt, in the rules for the $55 free play promotion it says that when you send the $200 you can get a 100% free play bonus that comes with a 60 day hold, I am not offering you that I am offering you 20% cash with a 6X rollover and "no" hold...ok? Since you want this money so much I am saying that if you send the $200 I will send you the $450 back and all you have to do is pay the fee, I even said that I would "try" to get the fee lowered..and in a nut shell that's it!

Carl

EOG Senior Member

lol ...I got to try ..its the way I work and I take great pride in giving the best service possible always! 91023i2ndw;l

You're a good man Carl and do good work.

I'll be in touch soon about playing at your site

Bagiant

EOG Dedicated

If you're going to gamble anyway, why don't you just leave the money there? That way you won't have to go through all the BS, and if you win more you can have them mail you a check.

I told them to stop calling me when they called me at home at 6am PST. They should look to see where they are calling before they dial the number. I told them to take me off their list, but Alex keeps calling anyway. I won't send them a penny.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

If you're going to gamble anyway, why don't you just leave the money there? That way you won't have to go through all the BS, and if you win more you can have them mail you a check.

I told them to stop calling me when they called me at home at 6am PST. They should look to see where they are calling before they dial the number. I told them to take me off their list, but Alex keeps calling anyway. I won't send them a penny.

2938u4ji23

Carl

EOG Senior Member

I'm sorry that they called you at that time, they weren't paying attention and that is not good. I hope that you will reconsider and I will see to it that you don't get called again..you are Jeff right?

Carl

EOG Senior Member

OK JAM I am ready to send you those funds just contact me right away and I will see to it that you get your money..just contact me so I can give you the information to send the $200 and get the information to send you yours...ok?12io4j2w90

ballwonder

EOG Master

We have a pm feature in order to send any info regarding sending money if needed carl.

91023i2ndw;l