BettorIQ Records

Let's hope so!
Rail I track variance not bad beats necessarily. Lisa my assistant for the past 2 years whom I think you have texted with some got tired of me saying everything was a bad beat when I never gave credit to the wins. So she started a excel sheet of games that came down to the last 2 minutes in college football. It drives me rather insane but yes the term is overused (by myself naturally) and probably overstated. 2017 I ran well below normal variance by around 6 games and last season ran above by around 5 games. You can turn any outcome into
Fortunate/unfortunate reasoning if you want to. She decided to take that ability away from me for sanity purposes.

Let's hope so!
Rail I track variance not bad beats necessarily. Lisa my assistant for the past 2 years whom I think you have texted with some got tired of me saying everything was a bad beat when I never gave credit to the wins. So she started a excel sheet of games that came down to the last 2 minutes in college football. It drives me rather insane but yes the term is overused (by myself naturally) and probably overstated. 2017 I ran well below normal variance by around 6 games and last season ran above by around 5 games. You can turn any outcome into
Fortunate/unfortunate reasoning if you want to.
She decided to take that ability away from me for sanity purposes.
I believe so....

But its normal to cry over the close losses and not take joy over the close wins. It's just the wiring in most gamblers...

eric does fine.... he has a wonderful family and a very secure bankroll.... i think he knows that gambling gets harder every year and if bettor IQ becomes a home run it's now a better option... I had a piece of him for a full season at openers and that was great...when they cut him down on his limits he cut me out of openers and I had to play at secondary numbers and since cris mover everything he bet at least a full point that became breakeven and frustrating... I chose not to do nhl at bettor iq because i use my picks to raise money for the horse rescue... never take a penny, had a great season finally and sometimes I feel I am leaving a ton of money on the table but i am old and try to avoid stressful things that come with touting, one of which is dealing with you guys.... eric, Micah and Eddie are all stand-up guys... please do not think all touts are Philly God Father

wow