BettorIQ Records

Let's hope so!
Rail I track variance not bad beats necessarily. Lisa my assistant for the past 2 years whom I think you have texted with some got tired of me saying everything was a bad beat when I never gave credit to the wins. So she started a excel sheet of games that came down to the last 2 minutes in college football. It drives me rather insane but yes the term is overused (by myself naturally) and probably overstated. 2017 I ran well below normal variance by around 6 games and last season ran above by around 5 games. You can turn any outcome into
Fortunate/unfortunate reasoning if you want to. She decided to take that ability away from me for sanity purposes.

Let's hope so!
Rail I track variance not bad beats necessarily. Lisa my assistant for the past 2 years whom I think you have texted with some got tired of me saying everything was a bad beat when I never gave credit to the wins. So she started a excel sheet of games that came down to the last 2 minutes in college football. It drives me rather insane but yes the term is overused (by myself naturally) and probably overstated. 2017 I ran well below normal variance by around 6 games and last season ran above by around 5 games. You can turn any outcome into
Fortunate/unfortunate reasoning if you want to.
She decided to take that ability away from me for sanity purposes.
I believe so....

But its normal to cry over the close losses and not take joy over the close wins. It's just the wiring in most gamblers...