Bronny

MrTop

EOG Master

Bronny James, Son of LeBron, Suffers Cardiac Arrest During Workout in L.A.​

The 18-year-old son of the basketball superstar was in stable condition and out of the ICU on Tuesday, a spokesman said. He is slated to join USC this fall.​

Heim

EOG Master
Very unusual for a 18 year old to go into cardiac arrest. The Buffalo Bill was induced by blunt force trauma to the chest. This looks congenital which could be career ending.

He's lucky all major universities are required to have defibrillators on site.

Crazy Pete

EOG Addicted
This significantly reduces Bronny’s chances of playing in the NBA. Which in turn reduces the chances of LeBron hanging around the NBA until he has a chance to play in the NBA with his son.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Bronny's favorite player was a surprise to me.

There's Dad, Kobe, and Steph.

But Bronny's favorite player is Russell Westbrook.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
This is lebrons last year
He retires after this year and becomes a minority owner of the new team in las vegas

Yes bronny should have got that 5th Vax

If he only followed the rules that Dr fauci stated

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Lebron gets the you stupid fuck award. He didn't have to take the vaccine. He didn't have to fake taking the vaccine. He could have simply said no. He's Lebron. He's the King. It appears he really did take it and his family. His stupidity finally cost him.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
This is his last chance. He needs to say it was the vaccine. I expect him to not do that just like everybody else. He's not only a loser. He's a pussy.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
And Bronny was not good enough to be anything other than a role player in the NBA. Lack of size doomed him from following in his pops large footsteps. He was just another shooting guard. Have to get to Curry level to make it special. Does Lebron have another shit kid coming up?

Murphy’s Best

EOG Dedicated
Yes he does… Bryce who is transferring from Sierra Canyon to Notre Dame HS. Bryce is bigger than Bronny but needs to develop his game.

Heim

EOG Master
If there is a precedent here, SC's Nigerian center had the same issue last season and was back playing in 6 months. I think he averaged
12-15 minutes last season. I'm sure he signed various waivers to get back on the court.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Lebron gets the you stupid fuck award. He didn't have to take the vaccine. He didn't have to fake taking the vaccine. He could have simply said no. He's Lebron. He's the King. It appears he really did take it and his family. His stupidity finally cost him.

I’m betting it had nothing to do with the vaccine…

Heim

EOG Master
Lol at Lebron getting his jock strap in a tangle when ESPN dropped Bronny from 2024 Mock Draft and projected him in 2025.

He's averaging 5.5 points a game currently, how high (draft) can he go?

Best case scenario he signs a FA deal at some point with LeBron Lakeshow. I don't think a GM will touch him in 2nd round. Waste and courtesy.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
He can't start on a terrible usc team but is expected to get drafted?
No way
FA route is the only way he gets picked up and then sent to the G league

But then again daddy will pull all the strings

Dell Dude

EOG Master
He will have a 1 season career with Daddy as his teammate then they both retire. That will not be as bad as what Kobe did to the Fakers. Held them hostage several years.

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
I'm hearing he may not even be eligible to play next year. You have to attend school and take tests to continue to play at the college level. He may have no choice but to turn pro.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The quality and integrity of the NBA on and off the court and Lebron's influence and control of the NBA is a straight line. It is a straight line. This would never ever have happened with Magic's or Jordan's sons even if they weren't flaming faggots like Magic's. Bronny James is not an NBA prospect and will never be.