Bronny

Heim

EOG Master
Lebron: 'Bronny is entering the transfer portal because USC is not the winning culture we thought it was'

🙄

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
I'm hearing he may not even be eligible to play next year. You have to attend school and take tests to continue to play at the college level. He may have no choice but to turn pro.

Would not shock me at all if this was the situation. He doesn’t strike me as someone who will be confused with Albert Einstein. He is probably smarter than our last POTUS….,but anyone with a double-digit IQ is smarter than Jabba the tRUMP

boston massacre

EOG Master
Would not shock me at all if this was the situation. He doesn’t strike me as someone who will be confused with Albert Einstein. He is probably smarter than our last POTUS….,but anyone with a double-digit IQ is smarter than Jabba the tRUMP

You Mean.

Smarter Than Our Current POTUS.

Whose Had His Finger Up His Ass His Whole Life.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Kinky, make sure you look at the eclipse. Don't worry about shades. Pretend the eclipse is a 12 year old girl changing clothes in the locker room.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
There you go, Kinky. You are not going to let tRump show you up. If he can squint at it for a second, you can stare at it for a minute!