Bubba Wallace noose controversy is another hoax

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
The NASCAR driver appeared on "The View" on Tuesday -- one day after an inspiring performance at Talladega -- and was asked how he felt about theories the noose was "staged" by NASCAR to garner more support for the Confederate flag ban.

"It offends me that people would go to those measures but again, I'm not shocked," Wallace said.

Like it happens all the time. LMAO. What a piece of shit.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
I posted this already, but like FW just said, Wallace never saw the noose, someone else saw it and reported it to officials, Wallace was then informed about it, but he never saw the noose and never made a report about it

honestly, nobody really knows the truth, right?

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
I posted this already, but like FW just said, Wallace never saw the noose, someone else saw it and reported it to officials, Wallace was then informed about it, but he never saw the noose and never made a report about it
But He Jusse Smulleted himself? A little tiny Internet midget told me he did, and he never lies.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Of course you did, racist scum. BTW, I've gotten in touch with several members at Ed's new slack chat and told them who you are and what you're all about, told them all about your racism, anti-Semitism, and the rest of your bigotry. Did you notice that one of them linked to some of your predictions from here? Over there you're Matt Hatfield, but they now know you're also Railbird who posts here, and I'll make it my mission to expose you even more, you disgusting piece of shit

This post held up over time real well.

All it proved is that kane is a fucking rat as well as what we already knew - a fucking idiot.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Just watched the CBS evening news, they reported the fact that the FBI said no crime was committed, but they merely mentioned that the noose had been there since at least last year, never once mentioning it was really a garage door pull down. Any untuned in watcher would assume it was still a racial noose. Fake news all day, everyday.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
But he knows some Brothers who he brought water to in high school hoops. So clearly, he thoroughly understands the Black experience in America.

I was the best player on my team in high school.

But neat stuff from a guy who probably didn't get closer than a checkers board to a varsity team.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Every single one of these stupid libtarded fucks bought that bullshit story.
Not quite little idiot. The smart ones were the ones who didn't buy anything, until the FACTS came out. The ones who jumped to conclusions about it being a racial instance already had the integrity to apologize. Think the sickos who think he Smulleted himself will? I'll wait, little dipshit.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Not quite little idiot. The smart ones were the ones who didn't buy anything, until the FACTS came out. The ones who jumped to conclusions about it being a racial instance already had the integrity to apologize. Think the sickos who think he Smulleted himself will? I'll wait, little dipshit.

Right. The smart ones were the ones that didn't know their head from their ass while the dumb ones were correct the entire time.

LMAO.

I'm done with this thread. You go ahead and try to spin the stupid you displayed here into something.

Don't look too desperate or anything.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Right. The smart ones were the ones that didn't know their head from their ass while the dumb ones were correct the entire time.

LMAO.

I'm done with this thread. You go ahead and try to spin the stupid you displayed here into something.

Don't look too desperate or anything.
Of course you are. You said he Jusse Smulleted himself. Didn't happen. I'd run away too if I was that wrong about something. But I'd at least have the integrity to admit my mistake on the way out.

kane

EOG master
[QUOTE="TheGuesser, post: 7614742, member: 76"]Sure you were Tatu. Did they pat your little head and tell you that?[/QUOTE]

LMAO

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
How much do those cars cost? A million dollars? What's the value of the tools in those garages?

But someone broke into his garage and put a noose there without anyone knowing. Kind of strange how nobody else has broken into those garages in the past for any personal gain, like theft or fucking up the engine of a decent driver's car, but they were able to do it that easily to put a noose in the garage.

LMAO.

This shit has Jussie Smollett written all over it.
Will the tiny little Idiot apologize, like a man with Integrity in Kane did, for jumping to conclusions? HELL NO. He already abandoned the thread.

kane

EOG master
Racist Monkey is a Trumptard, they never apologize for anything, doubt he'll admit he was wrong by saying it has Jussie Smollett written all over it

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Gotta love seeing people be completely wrong throughout a thread try to convince themselves they were right the entire time.

Highly entertaining.

Thanks for the laughs.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Racist Monkey is a Trumptard, they never apologize for anything, doubt he'll admit he was wrong by saying it has Jussie Smollett written all over it
Of course not. He;ll just move on to his next lie. Like his dear cult leader.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Gotta love seeing people be completely wrong throughout a thread try to convince themselves they were right the entire time.

Highly entertaining.

Thanks for the laughs.
NO ONE was more wrong than this, Fidge. . " This shit has Jussie Smollett written all over it."

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Hard to find someone to be dumb enough in the real world to believe that a garage pull cord could be mistaken for a noose but that's the intelligence level of some of these people.

It's pretty incredible.

Thankfully, Barr stepped in and wiped up these shitstains real quick.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Hard to find someone to be dumb enough in the real world to believe that a garage pull cord could be mistaken for a noose but that's the intelligence level of some of these people.

It's pretty incredible.

Thankfully, Barr stepped in and wiped up these shitstains real quick.
You still stickin to this, Cowboy Lang.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
You still stickin to this, Cowboy Lang.

Nobody with a brain bigger than you (i.e. two brain cells) could ever mistake a rope and a knot used on a garage pull cord for a noose.

Nobody.

Completely fucking staged just like Jussie Smollett.

And an end was put to your retarded movement based on lies and propaganda.

Period.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Oh, yeah. He was completely innocent. Didn't play the race card or anything.

Totally not staged. LMAO.

It really doesn't get any dumber than you people.

The NASCAR driver appeared on "The View" on Tuesday -- one day after an inspiring performance at Talladega -- and was asked how he felt about theories the noose was "staged" by NASCAR to garner more support for the Confederate flag ban.

"It offends me that people would go to those measures but again, I'm not shocked," Wallace said.

mr merlin

EOG Master
You were wrong too retard, according to you Wallace did this himself, which is wrong. I admitted I was wrong, will you?
But someone showed Wallace the rope, and if he had a brain he could have said "wait a sec, we can investigate, but I'm not sure we should run with this", but he didn't, he soaked up the outrage and support.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
You can clearly see their inability to think for themselves, merlin.

It doesn't get any more obvious than this thread.

That's why they vote the way they do. Spoon fed indoctrination for retards.

kane

EOG master
He didn't do it retard, all he did was respond to it retard. You said this has Jussie Smollett written all over it retard, you were wrong retard, but racist scumbags don't apologize so I don't expect you will either, retard

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
The guy says he's OFFENDED that people would think it was staged.

But he had no part in it. LMAO.

The stupidity just keeps rolling out.