Car Chase in L.A. -ITS A BENTLEY

Re: Car Chase in L.A. -ITS A BENTLEY

They think he's going to blow his brains out.....Maybe it really is Brown.

Wise Guy

EOG Addicted

60 to 100 members of the public hanging around, possibly in the line of fire. And the press with lots of flashbulbs going. A total circus.

Given where it ended(planned), I'm guessing that it probably is him-and it's not going to be good once they get in the car.

cheapseats

EOG Master

Also, what else is going on behind the scenes with him, something bigger, I suppose.

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

African American male, with a little bit of facial hair, on the cell phone.

I dont recognize him, they just showed him. I thought it was Brown but its not...

How about a tear gas canister into the trunk & a robot to close it?

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

DJ Khaled

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

(Redirected from Dj khaled)
Jump to: navigation, search
<!-- start content --><TABLE class="infobox vcard" style="FONT-SIZE: 0.9em; WIDTH: 23em; LINE-HEIGHT: 1.4em; TEXT-ALIGN: left"><TBODY><TR><TH style="FONT-SIZE: 1.4em; BACKGROUND: #bfe0bf; LINE-HEIGHT: 1.3em; TEXT-ALIGN: center" colSpan=2>DJ Khaled</TH></TR><TR><TD class="metadata dummy" style="TEXT-ALIGN: center" colSpan=2>
</TD></TR><TR><TH style="BACKGROUND: #bfe0bf; LINE-HEIGHT: 1.5em; TEXT-ALIGN: center" colSpan=2>Background information</TH></TR><TR><TH style="WHITE-SPACE: nowrap">Birth name</TH><TD class=nickname>Khaled Khaled<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-allmusic_0-0>[1]</SUP></TD></TR><TR><TH>Born</TH><TD>November 26, 1975 (1975-11-26) (age 33)<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-WEDR_1-0>[2]</SUP><SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-2>[3]</SUP> New Orleans, Louisiana, United States</TD></TR><TR><TH>Origin</TH><TD>Miami, Florida, United States</TD></TR><TR><TH style="WHITE-SPACE: nowrap">Genre(s)</TH><TD>Hip hop</TD></TR><TR><TH style="WHITE-SPACE: nowrap">Occupation(s)</TH><TD>Disc jockey, Radio personality, Producer</TD></TR><TR><TH style="WHITE-SPACE: nowrap">Years active</TH><TD>1993 - present</TD></TR><TR><TH style="PADDING-RIGHT: 1em; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap">Label(s)</TH><TD>Koch, Terror Squad, We The Best Music, Def Jam</TD></TR><TR><TH style="PADDING-RIGHT: 1em">Associated acts</TH><TD>Terror Squad, Ace Hood, Akon, Birdman, Brisco, Fat Joe, Jadakiss, Bun B, Lil Wayne, Pitbull, Rick Ross, T-Pain, Paul Wall, T.I., Trick Daddy, Kanye West, Young Jeezy</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>Khaled Khaled (born November 26, 1975), better known by his stage name DJ Khaled, is a Palestinian-American DJ, producer and radio personality for the Miami-based urban music radio station WEDR.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-WEDR_1-1>[2]</SUP> He is also a member of the hip hop group Terror Squad.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-allmusic_0-1>[1]</SUP>
<TABLE class=toc id=toc summary=Contents><TBODY><TR><TD>Contents

[hide]
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><SCRIPT type=text/javascript>//<![CDATA[ if (window.showTocToggle) { var tocShowText = "show"; var tocHideText = "hide"; showTocToggle(); } //]]></SCRIPT>
[edit] Biography

DJ Khaled was born in New Orleans, Louisiana.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-WEDR_1-2>[2]</SUP><SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-3>[4]</SUP> He is of Palestinian descent<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-allmusic_0-2>[1]</SUP> and lives in Pembroke Pines, Florida.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-4>[5]</SUP> Currently, he hosts the weeknight program TakeOver on Miami-based urban music radio station WEDR with fellow host K. Foxx; Khaled states that he has worked for the station professionally since 2003.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-WEDR_1-3>[2]</SUP> In 1998, Khaled worked as a "sidekick" for Miami rapper Luther Campbell for Campbell's Friday night WEDR radio show The Luke Show.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-5>[6]</SUP> In his albums, Khaled usually provides "shoutouts" that assert his name, in case fans forgot, which is "Deeeeejaaaay Khaaaled", reassure listeners that "they" (the artists, not the fans) are in fact "the best" and urge fans to "listennnnnn" instead of his old shoutout, "waaaaaatch".<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-We_the_Best_6-0>[7]</SUP>
From 2004 to 2006, Khaled produced the hip-hop albums Real Talk by Fabolous, True Story by Terror Squad, All or Nothing by Fat Joe, and Me, Myself, & I by Fat Joe.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-7>[8]</SUP> In June 2006, his debut album Listennn... the Album was released by Koch Records; it premiered on the Billboard 200 chart at #12.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-8>[9]</SUP>
We the Best followed in 2007 with singles "I'm So Hood" with T-Pain, Trick Daddy, Plies, and Rick Ross and "We Takin' Over" with Akon, T.I., Rick Ross, Fat Joe, Birdman, and Lil Wayne. "We Takin' Over" peaked at #28 on the Billboard Hot 100 and #11 on the Hot Rap Tracks chart and was certified Gold by the Recording Industry Association of America on November 20, 2007.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-RIAA_9-0>[10]</SUP> Khaled made a guest appearance on the single "100 Million" from Birdman's 2007 album 5 * Stunna; the single also featured Rick Ross, Dre, Young Jeezy and Lil Wayne. That year, Khaled won two Ozone Awards: one for Best Video ("We Takin' Over") and another for Best Radio DJ.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-Ozone_2007_10-0>[11]</SUP>
In 2008, Khaled's third album We Global came out with singles "Out Here Grindin" with Akon, Rick Ross, Lil' Boosie, Trick Daddy, Ace Hood, and Plies, followed by "Go Hard" featuring Kanye West and T-Pain. RIAA certified the single "I'm So Hood" Platinum on June 4, 2008.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-RIAA_9-1>[10]</SUP> That year, Khaled won DJ of the Year awards from the BET Hip Hop Awards and Ozone Awards.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-BET_DJ_2008_11-0>[12]</SUP><SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-12>[13]</SUP>

[edit] High Speed Pursuit

DJ Khaled was involved in a high speed pursuit which lasted over 4 hours and ended in Universal City on February 10, 2009. He wears his sunglasses at night.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-13>[14]</SUP>

[edit] Discography

<DL><DD>Main article: DJ Khaled discography
</DD></DL>

Wade

EOG Master

DJ Khaled was involved in a high speed pursuit which lasted over 4 hours and ended in Universal City on February 10, 2009. He wears his sunglasses at night.

Anyone wearing sunglasses at night is a weird fuck.