Chuteboxe- a few questions for you.

BADCO

EOG Dedicated
Re: Chuteboxe- a few questions for you.

Well I noticed Mo is AWOL since the power struggle that instigated this thread.

The X

EOG Dedicated

This is one of the craziest threads I've seen in awhile. Chute should be able to post his plays anywhere. He's EOG's MMA guru as far as I'm concerned and he has been very important here as far as those picks go.

As far as everything else? Well there are alot more things to worry about. How about stiffs posting and chasing off good posters over some shitty bet. There's something wrong with that shit.

This is only the begining.

The X

EOG Dedicated

Hey at least the site's working tonight. :thumbsup

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Hey Dust you live near Vegas how come you have never shown up to a function?

Big and fat?

I would assume you are to embarrassed.

Your pretty tough guy here though.

So tell us why you have never been seen?[/QU

Weighing in at 203 right now if that's fat then I guess I'm fat. I have real life friends, this is the internet. This could get fun.
Dust would never get a beer with Timely. :eye:

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Tell us why you never show?

You guy's are in the prime of you life and here it is holiday weekend and you are here.

You are always here.

When I was your age there were girls out there that were/are horny.
Oh the good old "should be getting girls" comment. One of my favorites. So you're saying that we should never have down time where were on the computer? We should always be out, 7 days a week, poon hunting? Good stuff.

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

Well I noticed Mo is AWOL since the power struggle that instigated this thread.

It's Sunday Night on Memorial Day Weekend, with 1 game on TV. He is currently enjoying his evening with some friends.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Read the thread above

I have never got into a pissing match before but you guys live for this shit.

Sure glad there was no net when I was your age.

Now go out and have some fun it is a nice night.
Now here's your problem sharter, you meet a couple people out in Vegas that are nice to you and you defend them like they are your family.

Hoffa and Blondie (who you met) have been fucked for the last 2 weeks or so; in reality it's been longer but we'll use the recent issues as examples.

The site runs like shit, but it never did when Shrink was around. 1 person is in charge of that, and there is no accountability there. Hoffa stirs the pot and fucks with people that he doesn't care for.

Chute should be able to post his plays in the main forum like OSU is allowed to, no?

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I'd be willing to help him in the subforum if the plays can also be showcased in the main.

I know Chute means well and I'd be wiling to work with him on revamping the mma section if we can keep him here posting his plays and such.

I'm tired of the fighting/drama here too and hope we can all work together here.

I know EOG is better off when everyone rallies around each other, so if we can believe in Chute and what he's doing here, well, that makes EOG better.

Like I said, we can get the MMA forum rocking if that would help
The subforums suck here, and the MMA forum is even worse. Why can't we just accept that and move on? We can build up the major sports forums, but no MMA forum at an offshore gambling board is going to be big enough to reap the benefits of Chutes plays.

dustdevil

EOG Dedicated

Now here's your problem sharter, you meet a couple people out in Vegas that are nice to you and you defend them like they are your family.

Hoffa and Blondie (who you met) have been fucked for the last 2 weeks or so; in reality it's been longer but we'll use the recent issues as examples.

The site runs like shit, but it never did when Shrink was around. 1 person is in charge of that, and there is no accountability there. Hoffa stirs the pot and fucks with people that he doesn't care for.

Chute should be able to post his plays in the main forum like OSU is allowed to, no?

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Hoffa is good man.

Class act.

We need more of him at this site and in the world.

Timetopay

EOG Master

No need to meet any of these turkeys

Guys here would probably steel my wallet and try to make out with me and I aint into queers

dustdevil

EOG Dedicated

No need to meet any of these turkeys

Guys here would probably steel my wallet and try to make out with me and I aint into queers

Well according to BADCO, you're fat and broke since you won't go meet up with him TTP. He will cover the whole tab up to $20, how can you turn that down?

J

joeybagadonuts

Glad to see chute stand up as a man and an eog employee against hoffa and blondie trying to rail road Mo. It goes on in public and I'm sure in the back room. At least chute has the balls to speak up. Nothing is gained by eog by slimy heffa telling chute to post his picks anywhere. Who is he to tell chute anything. Ken always wanted mma in the main. Mo is head mod and he wants them there. So, heffa, shut your mouth and listen to your boss, bitch. Your mall cop act is played out. You offer nothing to this site. Ken isn't here to protect you anymore, clown.

Sorry. I just always thought that the "main" players talk forum or whatever was for WHATEVER.

Sports talk. Sex talk. Drug/drinking talk. What is your favorite pizza talk.

The difference is, you can't go in a football/baseball/mma forum and start a thread about your favorite pizza.

This place is run by idiots. Not including Mo because he is my BFF.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Chute just let me know we got a nice recliner over at another joint just waiting for ur arrival.. MMA talk every day where the big dawgs play.

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

Chute just let me know we got a nice recliner over at another joint just waiting for ur arrival.. MMA talk every day where the big dawgs play.

Sounds good to me, I'm going to sign up tomorrow, and say what's up to the boys. :cheers