ClydeCoins awarded: A running tally

Bucket Of Chicken

EOG Member
Re: ClydeCoins awarded: A running tally

Oh and before you get all high and mighty and strut around your basement with that cock of the walk gait Mofome, I just want to let you know that you have a very poor ClydeCoin to number of posts ratio.

Your CC/#p ratio is roughly equivalent to the number of times Gerald Lee has tasted vagina in Norfolk or the combined IQ of Ballwonder and a bucket of chicken.

e=mc squared my ass.

12io4j2w90

I find the above statement in reference to my intelligence offensive

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

i am in for two

i went on a rampage and earned two in the same thread

i would like to thank the academy....

IrishTim

EOG Dedicated

Very true.

I remember seeing the other one, but missed this one.

Sorry about that :cheers

:cheers No problem Blondie. I'm going to need to earn another one to break the 6-way tie at 2 ClydeCoins. Have any ideas? I was thinking maybe a post on MLB season totals?

BTW, Clyde, not for nothing - I think my post on Handicapping Motivation was deserving of a ClydeCoin :whip:

Updated with an addition of JD's 2.

Mofome- 5
Almost Allright - 2
KingRevolver- 2
JD- 2

ClydeFontaine- 2
IrishTim- 2
Blondie- 2
Bucket of Chicken - 1
xbaggypants -1
Ditka - 1
The Heim - 1
Brickshithouse -1
Gyno -1
Jeff Haney -1
OSU -1
Mr. NBA -1
Tim Finchem -1
Ballwonder -1

Funny how there is a direct correlation between ClydeCoin's posted and the posters I respect the most on this site. I have a feeling it is the same for others.

IrishTim,
Keep doing what you are doing and the ClydeCoins will flow freely. They are meant more to point out quality posts than anything. I think most here get that and appreciate the fact others are sharing quality information.

ClydeCoins have no agenda or bias. Well we do have a bias against stupid people here at the Clyde Reserve, but then again that would just make us who we are.

All we are is who we are and that is what we are.

Olney bitches.

mofome

Banned

Oh and before you get all high and mighty and strut around your basement with that cock of the walk gait Mofome, I just want to let you know that you have a very poor ClydeCoin to number of posts ratio.

Your CC/#p ratio is roughly equivalent to the number of times Gerald Lee has tasted vagina in Norfolk or the combined IQ of Ballwonder and a bucket of chicken.

e=mc squared my ass.

Predictable post. Figured this was coming as soon as a correction was made. Corrections can not be made without an insult of some kind to follow. Figured you'd go with the CC:post count ratio. I was not disappointed.

mofome

Banned

Irishtim has been a great addition. Thats my buddy. We're lucky to have him. He should take over as the CC clubhouse leader soon enough.

Foamer,
That almost warranted a ClydeCoin. Almost. However your patronization was repelled by my power-posting invisible shield. You see my friend, here in Clydeville, I am a superhero. (just maybe it is the vodka for you contrarian bettors)

Just remember: with every post that CC/#p ratio sinks ever lower on to Lane Kiffin winning percentage Mendoza line-ville. Therein lies the conundrum Private Power Poster. Indeed.

(holy shit, did I really reply in Spanish a few posts back? I don't even speak Spanish other than to my maid).

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

So this is what the tech forum is all about.

Clydeville is taking over the world BSH. I have followed our fearless leader from Planet Earth to the cyber nation of Motu Maile and all the way back to the interwebs of ClydeVille. Sadly, I think my loyalty has not received the recognition it deserves but I also know that in order for one to earn ClydeCoins and reach the pinnacle of posting, one cannot feel sorry for themselves.:thumbsup

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

I have one Clyde Coin on my resume....pertaining to physics rolling the dice on a crap table...

And I should have gotten one for mentioning Mika Tan in some of my threads...

I do believe the Dinosaur made me spit out some vodka with a craps comment. Duly noted.

Never heard of the other person you mentioned though.:+clueless

Mofome- 5
Almost Allright - 2
KingRevolver- 2
JD- 2
ClydeFontaine- 2
IrishTim- 2
Blondie- 2
Bucket of Chicken - 1
xbaggypants -1
Ditka - 1
The Heim - 1