CNN reporter arrested for fake news

kane

EOG master
Fake News moron, he was arrested for not moving away from the scene, the cops didn't realize he was a reporter, go fuck yourself you Nazi scumbag piece of shit

At least RB is somewhat trending in the right direction

This post was a lot more accurate than his post that Mark Cuban sexually assaulted Nowitzki’s brother even though Dirks has never had a brother

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Fake News moron, he was arrested for not moving away from the scene, the cops didn't realize he was a reporter, go fuck yourself you Nazi scumbag piece of shit

On page one of the RepubliCon playbook and the Nazi Playbook it says to confuse the people with misinformation. The Nazi police actually released a statement saying it was an inadvertent arrest. LOL How do you inadvertently arrest a CNN crew. Pathetic Nazi police all over, not just Minnesota. Don't get me wrong, the majority are good.

The deal with the 3rd Precinct in Minneapolis, this cop was known as a bad cop. In my mind that makes them all bad. A known bad cop in the police department means they're all bad.

Stop being such an asshole. He wasn't the only one arrested but it doesn't fit the narrative.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

So you're saying that when he was telling the police that he was with CNN and there was a guy in front of him holding a camera, they didn't know he was a reporter?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
What CNN did was very misleading and that's why they are called fake news.

Are you the same Nazi that claims there's zero proof Trump is a racist.

Not only is there's a ton of proof, there's also proof he's a bigot, xenophob.

"i got what I need, screw everybody else".
- RepubliCon Moscow Mitch, RepubliCons in general.

"We are all in this together. Help your brothers and sisters. Be kind, love your neighbor, help the less fortunate"
- Liberals

A cameraperson who was arrested alongside Jimenez and his producer told CNN that police said they were being arrested for not moving to a new location after being directed to do so. However, footage shows that Jimenez and the crew informed the officers that they were reporters, and attempting to get out of the way.

"We are all in this together. Help your brothers and sisters. Be kind, love your neighbor, help the less fortunate"
- Liberals
Why is CNN such a BS publication. You fell hook, line and sinker for their racist report.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Fascists like the guy you're referencing is why we need a free and honest media and why the 1st amendment was FIRST.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Fascists like the guy you're referencing is why we need a free and honest media and why the 1st amendment was FIRST.

Let me know when that free and honest media brings on Evelyn Farkas to ask her why she lied to them about knowing about Trump's supposed collusion with the Russians.

Censorship is the idea you retards have of the First Amendment.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Let me know when that free and honest media brings on Evelyn Farkas to ask her why she lied to them about knowing about Trump's supposed collusion with the Russians.

This fascist Traitor OBSESSED with some nobody that fibbed on MSNBC. But his dear Cultist leader and his 18,000+ documented lies in front of the American people. No biggie.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
If they lied about Evelyn Farkas and Russian collusion, they just CAN'T be lying about a lie tally... They still have tons of credibility!

Derp.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

- Liberals

When wearing your mask, does it cover your eyes?

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Hitler on steroids needs to be censored and fact checked. Over 18,000 from the extremely racist, bigoted illegal President. Many of his supporters are Nazi's like you. Hitler on steroids and his Nazi supporters are going down. Justice delayed is justice denied.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
When wearing your mask, does it cover your eyes?

"Build the wall to keep the so called illegals out. I'm anti American, anti democracy, I think so much like Trump and Milosevic of Serbia. I'm an anti humanitarian. Throw Urban of Hungary in there also. America is full, keep the invaders out at all cost ".
- Fair Warning

Bigrunner

EOG Master
"Mama, Mama I'm through". Last words from George Floyd

"Don't the businesses matter"
- Recent words of Fair Warning

"Time to open up country "
-Fair Warning

Because of a 4-3 ruling by a Republicon led Supreme Court in Wi. Wisc opens up 2 weeks ago against the governors wishes. Yesterday Wi had their most daily Deaths and daily new cases. Only the beginning.

I got what I need fuck everybody else!
- RepubliCons

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
The best advice I can give you BR is to burn your house down in honor of George Floyd.

No justice, No peace.

"Mama, Mama I'm through". Last words from George Floyd

"Don't the businesses matter"
- Recent words of Fair Warning

"Time to open up country "
-Fair Warning

Because of a 4-3 ruling by a Republicon led Supreme Court in Wi. Wisc opens up 2 weeks ago against the governors wishes. Yesterday Wi had their most daily Deaths and daily new cases. Only the beginning.

I got what I need fuck everybody else!
- RepubliCons
No one is saying what was done to Floyd was warranted. It's disgusting to watch. Looting and all this destruction isn't called for. It's no longer a protest.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
https://dailycaller.com/2020/05/29/looters-minneapolis-george-floyd-firefighter-bar/

As we were standing in the front of the restaurant, people where in the back trying to steal the safe! This just happened an hour ago in broad daylight! It’s so easy to say what people should and shouldn’t do until it’s affects you! Yes people are mad and upset, I get that and I understand the protest, I’m hearing people say F*** the business they have insurance WELL WE DONT AND THIS IS ALL OUT OF POCKET!!! Let someone come run in your home and loot for the cause then and let’s see you be ok with it! This is your neighborhood and if you have children you couldn’t even walk them down the street because everything is burning or destroyed. You wouldn’t understand unless you was in this position! Justice for George Floyd but not this kind of justice.
***update: It’s now demolished, the whole building***

No justice, No peace.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
The best advice I can give you BR is to burn your house down in honor of George Floyd.

No justice, No peace.

Don't need or want your advice. Your ideology is extremely right wing. Eerily similar to the ideology of some of the worst leaders the world has seen. Milosevic of Serbia, Orban of Hungary and Trump of America.

"Build the wall at all cost. Keep the invaders and bad people out. America is full".
- Trump and Fair Warning

Save your ignorant, inhumane advice for your RepubliCon party that is dying a slow death. Their done.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Don't need or want your advice. Your ideology is extremely right wing. Eerily similar to the ideology of some of the worst leaders the world has seen. Milosevic of Serbia, Orban of Hungary and Trump of America.

"Build the wall at all cost. Keep the invaders and bad people out. America is full".
- Trump and Fair Warning

Save your ignorant, inhumane advice for your RepubliCon party that is dying a slow death. Their done.

I guess these people can always sweep glass and remove graffitti next week. How much does that pay?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
"Mama, mama I'm done"
- Last words of George Floyd

"What about safe's some rogue protesters were trying to steal"
- Recent promotion of ignorant Fair Warning

"What about the businesses"
- Some recent words of ignorant Fair Warning

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
"Mama, mama I'm done"

I thought you were protesting in Chicago? It must be that social distancing thing.

railbird

EOG Master
"Mama, mama I'm done"

why should black buisness owners suffer because of thugs? I know you liberal athiest jews like to keep blacks on the plantation because your the biggest racists on the face of the earth. But blacks are starting to figure things out, this is why trump won 17% of the Black vote.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Hitler on steroids whats to start shooting protesters. I guarantee he refering to the Jews and colored.

"Trump is the greatest President ever"
- Railturd

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Gotta love the fascist traitor hypocrites. They're all for the protestors getting shot. But if they are attacking a business they don't agree with, that exposes their fascist dear Cult leader on the daily, like CNN, it's Go protestors and looters go.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Gotta love cnn in Atlanta getting worked. It is the media...errr.....leftist liars getting punked.

Yeah they're protesting CNN and not the Nazi police. Nice misinformation Cheapseats.

"It's the media's fault "
- Cheapseats

"RepubliCon party done". Too late for redemption.

Hitler on steroids says "jump". RepubliCons say "how high"