CNN reporter arrested for fake news

Fake News asshole, he won 8% of the black vote. What isn't fake news is that you're a racist, anti-Semitic scumbag piece of shit, please do the world a favor and put a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger
As if Black voters are going to admit they voted Trump. Trump, most likely, won more than 8% of the Black vote.

waco

EOG Dedicated
we are going to be in good shape for years to come. Don jr will be our next president to live in the white house and dad says he is not moving out so he can help son run the country. sounds good to me

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Omar Jimenez should be able to use his arrest during the protests as a springboard for his CNN career.

When he was chasing the story yesterday, I noticed the former college hoopster had no problem running backward.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Fake News asshole, he won 8% of the black vote. What isn't fake news is that you're a racist, anti-Semitic scumbag piece of shit, please do the world a favor and put a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger
How relaxed are the forum rules right now to allow this type of post?

Where are the mods to rule on this.

Jesus christ

kane

EOG master
How relaxed are the forum rules right now to allow this type of post?

Where are the mods to rule on this.

Jesus christ

Did you have a problem with MonkeyFucker telling Runner to "put a bullet in your brain", no I suppose you missed that. RailNazi has posted so many racist and anti-Semitic comments, and many of them are directed at me, the majority of the time I just ignore it, but then other times I say, fuck him I'm standing up for myself and won't allow that Nazi to make those comments about me. It's cause and effect, he makes an anti-Semitic comment, I then call him out for it, if he would never make those types of comments, then I would never make my types of comments, and if he refuses to change, neither will I, if he stops making his disgusting comments, so will I

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Did you have a problem with MonkeyFucker telling Runner to "put a bullet in your brain", no I suppose you missed that. RailNazi has posted so many racist and anti-Semitic comments, and many of them are directed at me, the majority of the time I just ignore it, but then other times I say, fuck him I'm standing up for myself and won't allow that Nazi to make those comments about me. It's cause and effect, he makes an anti-Semitic comment, I then call him out for it, if he would never make those types of comments, then I would never make my types of comments, and if he refuses to change, neither will I, if he stops making his disgusting comments, so will I

please kane, do you see how runner address posters daily. who cares already. i wish runner would jump in front of a bus....

kane

EOG master
please kane, do you see how runner address posters daily. who cares already. i wish runner would jump in front of a bus....

BTW, not that I owe you or anyone else an explanation, but RailNazi is the only one who I would make that post about, he's been posting his racist, bigoted bullshit here for years, I'm one of the few to speak out against it, maybe his anti-Semitic comments don't bother you, and that's your right, but I won't sit silent and ignore it

alfie

EOG Dedicated
BTW, not that I owe you or anyone else an explanation, but RailNazi is the only one who I would make that post about, he's been posting his racist, bigoted bullshit here for years, I'm one of the few to speak out against it, maybe his anti-Semitic comments don't bother you, and that's your right, but I won't sit silent and ignore it

i don't support rails bs. i never respond to some of his lunacy..
you owe me nothing. i always try to be civil to all with 1 exception......

kane

EOG master
i don't support rails bs. i never respond to some of his lunacy..
you owe me nothing. i always try to be civil to all with 1 exception......

And like I said, that's your right, but even though the majority of the time I also ignore him, every now and then I just can't help but respond, been dealing with his kind my whole life

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
wtf is wrong with you? are you monkey see monkey do?

I think all you guys should be banned if that is the speech used. Take that shit to another forum.