College football 2023

Valuist

EOG Master
Last night, the Florida/Utah total was either 50 or 49 1/2, depending on the book. Tonight its 47 1/2 or 48.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
I understand the move but florida has Graham Mertz at qb.

I'll bet utah with both fists

Mertz is God awful. He will be in a system that he needs to make quick decisions in a top 5 toughest home field

No way this is a one score gm

Heim

EOG Master
I'm now a little leery on the hype with Penn St. every year. They were supposed to be a monster a few years ago, NFL prospects
everywhere and they won 8 games. No way I'm laying 3 touchdowns with their offense early even with the upgrade at Qb (supposedly)

Heim

EOG Master
I was impressed with Ohio yesterday. Unfortunately Rourke their star Qb went down with a leg injury late in quarter 1. Otherwise you might have seen a different outcome.

Heim

EOG Master
They were puffing SDST this morning at 8-1 to win MWC. Decent OL and backs but the Qb has no arm. It's nervous time when they get behind.

railbird

EOG Master
They were puffing SDST this morning at 8-1 to win MWC. Decent OL and backs but the Qb has no arm. It's nervous time when they get behind.
mac is dogshit, rorurke got injured,, albin a clown. sdsu qb is their best player, he is cam newton, should run him more

Heim

EOG Master
This spike in UCLA total is interesting, I know McCall is back for Coastal but Bruins are going to rotate 3 quarterbacks in. When is
that lack of continuity good for a over?

Heim

EOG Master
Interesting, Cal and Stanford where heavy fades due to the mass exodus of players with new players at key positions. However.
they look better than last year. See Colorado too.

Heim

EOG Master
lol at Harbaugh saying 19-20 players will be drafted from this years Michigan team.

Valuist

EOG Master
Texas Tech not at as big of an elevation advantage as most going into Laramie. Lubbock actually 3200 feet above sea level. Laramie about 7200. But even so, TT gets off to a 17-0 lead and now looks dog tired in the second half.

railbird

EOG Master
Texas Tech not at as big of an elevation advantage as most going into Laramie. Lubbock actually 3200 feet above sea level. Laramie about 7200. But even so, TT gets off to a 17-0 lead and now looks dog tired in the second half.
wyoming has one of the best 3 coaches in college football, plays the right way

Neveragain

EOG Dedicated
Was a huge mismatch tonight between LSU and FSU.

Especially 2nd half FSU offensive performance.
LSU looked like a high school defensive against an elite FSU College Offensive.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Was a huge mismatch tonight between LSU and FSU.

Especially 2nd half FSU offensive performance.
LSU looked like a high school defensive against an elite FSU College Offensive.
The fsu DL was special
Dominated in terms of pressure and controlling the run

85 yards for lsu on a 3rd down run before the half for 35 yards and 40 yard scramble from Daniel's

That's really 28 yards on 25 carries for lsu after they are removed to show what really happened

railbird

EOG Master
it isnt how good is fsu, it is hpw could brian kelly be so unprepared, biggest fraud coach in footbal

Heim

EOG Master
Amazing how athletic Duke football has become. When you get a good secondary guy from Texas A&M wanting to transfer to your school, you're doing something right.

Heim

EOG Master
Duke HC made a good point post game re transfer portal. He said the key is retaining your own players, not bringing new ones in. Unless you've hit rock bottom. See Colorado.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
What happened to all the athletes that used to play for Clemson?

Their wide receivers can't break a tackle and the defense looks very slow.

Dabo is officially on the hot seat.

asportsguy

EOG Veteran
two SEC teams that look great this weekend at home will play on the road this week.
Ole Miss at Tulane what a shootout this will be. Tulane +6 looks good.
Aubrun at Califorina: Every play auburn ran look awesome but the tigers at -6 out west vs calif who also looked good.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Let's see...every site you go Colorado getting the majority of tickets and money yet line cemented on '3'...🤔
I don’t think the books want to cross 3, but they may have to. To me, this is more about Nebraska than Colorado.

I don’t think the books want to cross 3, but they may have to. To me, this is more about Nebraska than Colorado.
Both teams are a lot better than they were perceived to be before the season started. If Nebraska loses this one I'll be looking to back them in the look ahead lines vs Mich

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Both teams are a lot better than they were perceived to be before the season started. If Nebraska loses this one I'll be looking to back them in the look ahead lines vs Mich
Nebraska better? In what way?

Defense, OK maybe but the Minnesota offense was terrible before the 4q.

The offense? Jeff Sims with 3 picks and had to run the ball 19 times.

It Colorado gets up by 10 Nebraska isn't coming back with that offense

Give colorado a one time big boost for a home opener in home field advantage

Colorado is a long way off in the market putting a correct rating on them

railbird

EOG Master
coach prime -2.5

like sanders and hunter, both will be 10 yr pros, big energy in boulder, and better beleive the refs will help them along