Congradulations on The Shrink's free agent aquisition of Bucsfan...

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Probably a triple or quadruple threat. Great bases capper, good poster, moderates and runs contests. To those who might not know him, get to. Some of the best threads I ever had were with him. Again, quite a coup Ken, didn't think you could pull that off as he just got a bump from the RX.

Best Wishes...OF :+signs8-1

FROG are you just stopping by or can we look forward to seeing you post more often?
I like to read your threads! MAY'N!:+cool-1+

Frog's a clown. He's saying at the RX that he was invited back along with Bucsfan. Paying a past poster is the last thing this site needs.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Patrick McIrish: It's a good move for EOG, looks like they have thrown back the past posting fraud types and decided to bring in a real capper this time. Can't blame them for that, can't blame Bucsfan for taking the money either. If you don't look out for number one nobody else is going to. Good luck sir."
--------------------------------
Frog's reply:
Not sure about the past posting fraud types, or being thrown back, in fact was invited to return with Bucsfan. I was under the impression they did not allow known fuckin stiffs to post. Since I am a perpetual free agent, maybe I can hang out with Bucsfan over there, and avoid the worst known stiff in the forums, the scum smell is nauseating.

Best wishes...OF

---------------------------------

Bucsfan is a great move. Congrats again BucsFan

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
I even unblocked you Raiders. If you want to align yourself with McIrish, that is your choice. And I did not realize you were Ken's official spokesperson. I guess you missed the memo. Either way, I think the decision is out of your hands.

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

Shrink - I didn't say that you were paying Frog. Frog is the one saying that you put out the offer. It's similar to a year ago at the RX when Frog said he was a mod at the RX. I'm glad to see that both are untrue.

sorry raiders for not understanding your post..:+signs8-1

All you'd have to do is see what OF said lately to know I am not! :+wink-2+

Froggie,

Good to see you,

Love,

The Ghost Mansion

THE SHRINK said:
sorry raiders for not understanding your post..:+signs8-1

All you'd have to do is see what OF said lately to know I am not! :+wink-2+

Froggie,

Good to see you,

Love,

The Ghost Mansion

lol....funny is funny, good reply

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
No, no, it's the Haunted Mansion like Disneyland. I think we talked about it when Identity asked if Disneyland has any rides. The Shrink merely asked me if I wanted to return. Who said anything about being paid? I guess he offered more than the RX, which is not too tough, since I got nothing there. I post what I want, where I want. I find it insulting that not only does the RX allow known stiff Patrick McIrish to post, but a mod actually endorses him. So if he wants to mouth off, Ken saw an opening and invited me back. Thanks for the cut and paste Raiders.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
I do, but I defer to Bucsfan, since he is one of the best. Hoops is what I am known for, sometimes futures. And a large following of FROG haters. I used to scalp bases all season long, what a grind. I cannot put in the time and effort required to be on top of it that Bucs does. I may post a MLB future, but I let the best do the rest. Thanks for askin though.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
MadCapper said:
Why do people insist on calling you a "past-poster"?

That was all started by wil. When The Shrink was still affiliated with the RX, he sicked his lead dog wil on me, because I was always wreaking havoc. So wil was on me like stink on shit. I posted a horse, it won, but wil said I past posted it. I was pissed because it was not past posted. Later a couple of posters said how could that be, we bet it also? He had the time zones wrong, and was man enough to apologize. I could care less what anyone calls me, who cares. But that pissed me off because it was not true. So naturally people thought that is what upsets FROG, we will call him that. I just let it go. It's all good.

Best Wishes...OF :+signs8-1

Why do people insist on calling you a "past-poster"?

Madcapper- Wil was the first one to call Frog out on it. Frog posts most of his plays well after the game has started or when it's finished. Most people at the RX realize this.

The other thing that he did was post steam plays 10 minutes after the line had moved from the Don Best screen. He was getting at times a point or 2 better than any available line. Shrink was the first one to call Frog out on that.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Raiders, you are my official spokesperson also? We had our fun last time here but I really do not have the time, energy or desire to make you look like a complete idiot again. I know you hate me being here, but you are it so far. Are you the forum's unofficial spokesperson also?

Best Wishes...oF :+waving-5

E-mail Ken to ban me, or ask me to leave. I am sure you are very influential here.

Just stating my opinion Frog. You want me to pull up the thread where Shrink said you are playing steam well after the line move?

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Whatever you want Raiders, I cameback here knowing you were lying in wait. Bring up that thread, any thread, who cares? I have hoops to cap. Like I said, if you think you have any influence here, E-mail The Shrink and ask him to uninvite me. Otherwise you are just talking out your ass as usual. Difference between you and me? You are obsessed with my actions and posts, and I could care less what you do. So have a great time. I am here to stay. Until Ken asks me to leave.

I don't care if you stay or not. I'm just pointing out that Wil, Shrink and many other posters have exposed you for being a fraud. I made my point so I'll let it die if you do.

raiders72001 said:
Frog posts most of his plays well after the game has started or when it's finished. Most people at the RX realize this.

I don't believe this & i've followed his Rx posts for years.
He is very sharp at NBA ATS & futures.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Thanks X, I have proven myself time and again. But let Raiders pop off, just makes him look more like the 28% he is last time I tracked him, at this forum in college football. He is more concerned trashing others than trying to get out of the sub 30% capping bracket. I always advise him to improve his own game instead of wasting so much time looking at others. Obviously his listening skills are right around par with his capping. I am more concerned about tonight's game than anything he has to say. Been doing well at NBA as of late so maybe I can keep it going for us.

He's done well in the NBA this year, late last year and did put up a couple nice futures but if you go back his record is not very good overall. Many futures are also past posted. All of a sudden last year when the WSox were up by 10 games he had the WSox to win the Central as just one example. The ONLY sport he has won at is the NBA.

Hitman26

EOG Veteran
Raiders:

Why do you let Froggy bother you so much? If you hate this guy so much, why don't you just put him on ignore and ignore him? You always throw the first insult his way and you know he's going to respond. Are you looking to tangle with the Frog? I think you like the bickering.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
I never filled my order on the Pale Hose. I pulled 40-1 to win it all, 10-1 for Pennant also. But did post 25-1 Rastros, and some sweet ones here. Strange, I can't remember one single future you ever posted, let alone cashed. Keep trying Raiders. Cap or attack other cappers, your choice. I would rather put my plays out there than be the gambling forum's treejumper.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Hitman26 said:
Raiders:

Why do you let Froggy bother you so much? If you hate this guy so much, why don't you just put him on ignore and ignore him? You always throw the first insult his way and you know he's going to respond. Are you looking to tangle with the Frog? I think you like the bickering.

It's the only thing he does well. You see his capping, it's atrocious. You know I nailed the Rastros at 25-1, posted, asked me for another and I gave you Seattle 7-1 NFC, widely available and 23-1 Super Bowl. Some of us talk and attack, others get results. You decide who is who.

I just hate frauds such as Royal Basher and Frog. It's a fault of mine pointing out the jokers and I'm trying to cut down.:)

xfiles- It may be an addiction but I track many posters. Bucsfan for instance was up a few units in baseball in 2003 and then had phenominal season in 2004 and 2005.

I pulled 40-1 to win it all, 10-1 for Pennant also
you posted this well after the season started. Then when the Indians made that surge you said that you hedged with the Indians. You posted the Indians hedge at the correct time, which lost, but past posted the winners. I told you it's an addiction of mine to track posters. You hit 46- 47% of your plays posted prior to game time which is almost impossible to do although I did throw out those steam plays that you posted late.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
You seem very alone in your opinion of me being a fraud Raiders. And yet when I tracked you, here at this site, you went 28% on your NCAA plays. Would that qualify as fraudulent or incompetent? Maybe you should just take a break and let me work? Are you costing everyone money by distracting me?

Best wishes...OF :+waving-5

roach23

Banned
Raiders & Frog ---- your bickering reminds of my parents when i was in elementary school. Eventually they got too old and tired of it...so now they just watch American Idol together.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
raiders72001 said:
you posted this well after the season started. Then when the Indians made that surge you said that you hedged with the Indians. You posted the Indians hedge at the correct time, which lost, but past posted the winners. I told you it's an addiction of mine to track posters. You hit 46- 47% of your plays posted prior to game time which is almost impossible to do although I did throw out those steam plays that you posted late.

Tell you what Raiders, prove it. Instead of your cheap talk, which is all it ever is, prove anything? I will prove myself, like I always do. I guess tracking other cappers is less expensive than playing your own plays. I would look elsewhere also.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
roach23 said:
Raiders & Frog ---- your bickering reminds of my parents when i was in elementary school. Eventually they got too old and tired of it...so now they just watch American Idol together.

You are absolutely correct. I will extricate myslef from Raider's bickering nonsense and hop along. Thanks for waking me up.

Best Wishes...oF

You seem very alone in your opinion of me being a fraud Raiders.
funniest thing that I've ever heard. I won't post the link to the forum but there's one forum that you are a laughing stock at. I'll show you some posts.