Congradulations on The Shrink's free agent aquisition of Bucsfan...

raiders,

I happen to know for a FACT that FROGGIE WINS at sports betting...

Do I need to get Dave M in here to verify that?

No offense, but your posts sound like a jealous child...

P.S.

I also had the Indians...

THE SHRINK

OMNIVOROUS FROG said:
That was all started by wil. When The Shrink was still affiliated with the RX, he sicked his lead dog wil on me, because I was always wreaking havoc. So wil was on me like stink on shit. I posted a horse, it won, but wil said I past posted it. I was pissed because it was not past posted. Later a couple of posters said how could that be, we bet it also? He had the time zones wrong, and was man enough to apologize. I could care less what anyone calls me, who cares. But that pissed me off because it was not true. So naturally people thought that is what upsets FROG, we will call him that. I just let it go. It's all good.

Best Wishes...OF :+signs8-1
I took the horse frog posted and it won .I was one of the posters who said he didn`t past post.Wil was thinking it was eastern time and it was really PACIFIC time.

<TABLE cellSpacing=1><TBODY><TR><TD class=row2 vAlign=top width="99%">
Post #1
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=post2 vAlign=top>

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 8

</TD><TD class=post2 vAlign=top width="100%"><!-- THE POST 303181 --><!--QuoteBegin-->QUOTE
<!--QuoteEBegin-->I wasn't always the bright articulate person everyone here has come to love. I was a lowlife street punk, got brought home by the cops about a zillion times before I was 17. Had to join Navy just to avoid pen stay. Beat up people for fun, gambled, hustled, ran drugs, fought, drank and then joined the Navy and actually got worse. That was like an advanced punk opportunity. Very lucky I did not end up in Leavenworth. Still got honorable discharge, top reenlistment codes and was first side boy to George Bush Sr. when he was vp. Made cover of Honolulu news. Parlayed that luck into IBM job. I was an angry young man, and will take the rest of my life to undo the karma during that period. Hey, back to hoops. Distracting me here.

<!--QuoteEnd-->
<!--QuoteEEnd-->

<!--QuoteBegin-->QUOTE
<!--QuoteEBegin-->Let's just say I am an honorary brother. We had the race riots back in the late 60's early 70's, the angry mob just looked at me and moved on. I also had a free pass through the ghetto. My little asain chick lived right in the middle of it. Besides, if they ever messed with me there would be a ratpack of angry Chinaman kung fuing their asses. We all hustled each other. They ended up in the pen. Even had a straight outta Compton brother as a guardian. First once punch ko I ever saw was courtesy of him. We never really had the gangbanger crips/bloods back in the day. We were sort of a loose collective of hoods and punks, but always had each other's back. Was a different era. You fought with your hands and feet. Now anybody can be a tough guy with a gun. I learned that lesson quick. Shit, behind the clock, CPT. Gotta roll.

<!--QuoteEnd-->
<!--QuoteEEnd-->

<!--IBF.ATTACHMENT_303181-->

--------------------
$5000 Final Four Contest at TFZ1.com
<!-- THE POST --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=formbuttonrow noWrap>
<!---->​
</TD><TD class=formbuttonrow noWrap><!-- PM / EMAIL / WWW / MSGR -->
<!-- REPORT / UP -->
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=catend colSpan=2><!-- no content --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!--Begin Msg Number 303182--><TABLE cellSpacing=1><TBODY><TR><TD class=row2 vAlign=center width="1%">Peep</TD><TD class=row2 vAlign=top width="99%"><!-- POSTED DATE DIV --> Mar 30 2006, 04:21 AM
<!-- REPORT / DELETE / EDIT / QUOTE DIV -->
Post #2
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=post1 vAlign=top>

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

</TD><TD class=post1 vAlign=top width="100%"><!-- THE POST 303182 -->I like Froggy.

Does he ever pre-post his plays?

Or just past post?
<!--IBF.ATTACHMENT_303182-->

--------------------
"Lets face it these games are guesses
Take the points and you will not get hurt"
JJGold--March 2005
<!---->​
<!-- REPORT / UP -->
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=catend colSpan=2><!-- no content --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!--Begin Msg Number 303183--><TABLE cellSpacing=1><TBODY><TR><TD class=row2 vAlign=center width="1%">raiders72001</TD><TD class=row2 vAlign=top width="99%"><!-- POSTED DATE DIV --> Mar 30 2006, 05:14 AM
Post #3

Advanced Member

</TD><TD class=post2 vAlign=top width="100%"><!-- THE POST 303183 --><!--QuoteBegin-->QUOTE
<!--QuoteEBegin-->Does he ever pre-post his plays?<!--QuoteEnd-->
<!--QuoteEEnd-->I haven't caught him pre-posting a play yet but I'll be on the look out for it. <!--IBF.ATTACHMENT_303183-->

--------------------
<!---->​
<!-- REPORT / UP -->
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=catend colSpan=2><!-- no content --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!--Begin Msg Number 303189--><TABLE cellSpacing=1><TBODY><TR><TD class=row2 vAlign=center width="1%">mvbski</TD><TD class=row2 vAlign=top width="99%"><!-- POSTED DATE DIV --> Mar 30 2006, 09:01 AM
Post #4

Advanced Member

Member No.: 896

</TD><TD class=post1 vAlign=top width="100%"><!-- THE POST 303189 --><!--QuoteBegin-Peep+Mar 30 2006, 03:21 AM-->QUOTE(Peep @ Mar 30 2006, 03:21 AM)
<!--QuoteEBegin-->I like Froggy.

Does he ever pre-post his plays?

Or just past post?

<!--QuoteEnd-->
<!--QuoteEEnd-->

He's strictly a past poster and one of the best with future's I have ever seen <!--emo&:p--> <!--endemo--> <!--IBF.ATTACHMENT_303189-->

--------------------
The entire world does not hate you Identity, only those you come in contact with. "OMNIVOROUS FROG"
<!---->​
<!-- REPORT / UP -->
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=catend colSpan=2><!-- no content --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!--Begin Msg Number 303190--><TABLE cellSpacing=1><TBODY><TR><TD class=row2 vAlign=center width="1%">jwunderdog</TD><TD class=row2 vAlign=top width="99%"><!-- POSTED DATE DIV --> Mar 30 2006, 09:27 AM
Post #5

Advanced Member

Member No.: 133

</TD><TD class=post2 vAlign=top width="100%"><!-- THE POST 303190 --><!--QuoteBegin-raiders72001+Mar 30 2006, 04:09 AM-->QUOTE(raiders72001 @ Mar 30 2006, 04:09 AM)
<!--QuoteEBegin--><!--QuoteBegin-->QUOTE
<!--QuoteEBegin-->I wasn't always the bright articulate person everyone here has come to love. I was a lowlife street punk, got brought home by the cops about a zillion times before I was 17. Had to join Navy just to avoid pen stay. Beat up people for fun, gambled, hustled, ran drugs, fought, drank and then joined the Navy and actually got worse. That was like an advanced punk opportunity. Very lucky I did not end up in Leavenworth. Still got honorable discharge, top reenlistment codes and was first side boy to George Bush Sr. when he was vp. Made cover of Honolulu news. Parlayed that luck into IBM job. I was an angry young man, and will take the rest of my life to undo the karma during that period. Hey, back to hoops. Distracting me here.

<!--QuoteEnd-->
<!--QuoteEEnd-->

<!--QuoteBegin-->QUOTE
<!--QuoteEBegin-->Let's just say I am an honorary brother. We had the race riots back in the late 60's early 70's, the angry mob just looked at me and moved on. I also had a free pass through the ghetto. My little asain chick lived right in the middle of it. Besides, if they ever messed with me there would be a ratpack of angry Chinaman kung fuing their asses. We all hustled each other. They ended up in the pen. Even had a straight outta Compton brother as a guardian. First once punch ko I ever saw was courtesy of him. We never really had the gangbanger crips/bloods back in the day. We were sort of a loose collective of hoods and punks, but always had each other's back. Was a different era. You fought with your hands and feet. Now anybody can be a tough guy with a gun. I learned that lesson quick. Shit, behind the clock, CPT. Gotta roll.

<!--QuoteEnd-->
<!--QuoteEEnd-->

<!--QuoteEnd-->
<!--QuoteEEnd-->

Didn't froggy write lyric's for M &M? <!--IBF.ATTACHMENT_303190-->

--------------------
If the line looks to good to be true? Check it!!

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: I'll bet you're the kinda book that would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give him a reach-around. I'll be watching you.
<!---->​
<!-- REPORT / UP -->
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=catend colSpan=2><!-- no content --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!--Begin Msg Number 303210--><TABLE cellSpacing=1><TBODY><TR><TD class=row2 vAlign=center width="1%">raiders72001</TD><TD class=row2 vAlign=top width="99%"><!-- POSTED DATE DIV --> Mar 30 2006, 01:51 PM
Post #6

Advanced Member

</TD><TD class=post1 vAlign=top width="100%"><!-- THE POST 303210 --><!--emo&:D--> <!--endemo--> <!--IBF.ATTACHMENT_303210-->

--------------------
<!---->​
<!-- REPORT / UP -->
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=catend colSpan=2><!-- no content --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!--Begin Msg Number 303221--><TABLE cellSpacing=1><TBODY><TR><TD class=row2 vAlign=center width="1%">Dickyw</TD><TD class=row2 vAlign=top width="99%"><!-- POSTED DATE DIV --> Mar 30 2006, 02:45 PM
Post #7

Advanced Member

Group: No TFZ
Member No.: 202

</TD><TD class=post2 vAlign=top width="100%"><!-- THE POST 303221 -->Froggy has a problem with his sexuality, also proves to the forum why I shouldn't be liked <!--emo&:(--> <!--endemo--> Also lays me on to the harsh reality of not being able to make "cyber" pals http://forum.therx.com/showthread.php?t=355632 <!--IBF.ATTACHMENT_303221-->

--------------------
AK, I have no time to debate your gayness. Your a Latte mocha drinking flaming homosexual who probably wears ladies underwear. The fact that your denying your gay confirms your a pole smoker.
<!---->​
<!-- REPORT / UP -->
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=catend colSpan=2><!-- no content --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!--Begin Msg Number 303223--><TABLE cellSpacing=1><TBODY><TR><TD class=row2 vAlign=center width="1%">Pancho Sanza</TD><TD class=row2 vAlign=top width="99%"><!-- POSTED DATE DIV --> Mar 30 2006, 02:48 PM
Post #8

Advanced Member

Member No.: 241

</TD><TD class=post1 vAlign=top width="100%"><!-- THE POST 303223 -->Took me about 2 posts from this guy to realize he was a bit of a flake. <!--emo&:smiliegojerkit:--> <!--endemo--> <!--IBF.ATTACHMENT_303223-->

--------------------
"Its like free pie and chips
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

raiders is correct here. OF is a past-poster. Always seems to have the right FUTURES play when its the day of the superbowl, or the world series. we don't need past posters here. good find, raiders.

Best Wishes...ID:+waving-5

OF had a nice pre post recently, the NETS + the points
at home over Phoenix {about a 5 point fav}. 95% of
Rx posters were on the Suns while Froggie had the
+5 & +190 ML to boot.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
IDENTITY said:
raiders is correct here. OF is a past-poster. Always seems to have the right FUTURES play when its the day of the superbowl, or the world series. we don't need past posters here. good find, raiders.

Best Wishes...ID:+waving-5

Raiders and Identity tag teaming me, that is a new low even for me. Yes Identity, I never posted Monarchs to win nor Seattle to win the SB here. I could not ask for someone better to back up Raiders.

Thanks Mr. Leisure, was so long ago I forgot who it was. Man, those labels last forever, true or not. Like I said Raiders, I have NBA to cap. You busy yourself with me, and I will cap. Good to know you care.

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

MCP

Omnifraud how can you call someone an IMBECILE..when you can't even spell it correctly ?

MCP

omni I got a winner for you in tonights Twins/Toronto game.. check back in about 2 and a half hours

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Thanks, but I am in the NBA forum, sort of my favorite pond. Good luck to you. Saw the thread in the dump you started for me. Gotta like that, funny stuff. Hope we both cash.

MCP- I had the Indians early and I decided to press it. I grabbed TOR -118. I'm not sure how anyone can bet against Halladay. I also grabbed the over 7 in that game. Didn't look good early. I grabbed some more over in the 7th on interactives. Good thing for that 3 run 8th.

Cigar, Red wine, (1 glass), jacuzzi and the rubdown.

Best Wishes..

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Jimmy Hoffa said:
Your whine-a-thon grows tiresome Raiders.

Jimmy you know the routine. Please do not get involved. Let them have their fun at my expense. It's all good. NBA=focus. We have bigger and more profitable fish to fry.

Your whine-a-thon grows tiresome Raiders.

I'll tell you what's tiresome.

1. Cigar, Red wine, (1 glass), jacuzzi and the rubdown.
2. Talking in the third person.
3. Bragging every day.
4. Past posting.
5. Jumping on the innocent including a class act such as OldManTed.

raiders72001 said:
you posted this well after the season started. Then when the Indians made that surge you said that you hedged with the Indians. You posted the Indians hedge at the correct time, which lost, but past posted the winners. I told you it's an addiction of mine to track posters. You hit 46- 47% of your plays posted prior to game time which is almost impossible to do although I did throw out those steam plays that you posted late.

Maybe the futures were made mid-season. You can bet most of these futures at anytime. Just a thought.

He was posting in the middle of the season when his teams were well ahead in the division. The odds that he was using were from the beginning of the season.

Omg.... these two at it again!!!

You guys can write books on bashing eachother...

Listen, just stop this bullshit. Let's start over guys... really.

coconut,

I find them entertaining, I really do, but then again, some of us are SICKER than others...

Hi Three Finger Willey and welcome to EOG...

BTW, what happened to the other 2 and where is Chesapeake? :doh1