Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's OFFICIAL 2017-2018 NBA picks "ATS" thread at EOG.com

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Re: Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's OFFICIAL 2017-2018 NBA picks "ATS" thread at EOG.com

A winning record but a losing balance sheet.

The power of 11-10 on display here.

Good luck with the Cavs tonight, Dave.

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated
Re: Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's OFFICIAL 2017-2018 NBA picks "ATS" thread at EOG.com

Tuesday 1-02-2018(play #51):

NEW YORK KNICKS +6 (-120 buying 1/2 point) (WA)

Current NBA "ATS" Record: 25 wins - 23 losses - 1 push for -0.80 units

Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

Tuesday 1-02-2018(play #50):

CLEVELAND CAVALIERS -8(-120 buying 1/2 point) (WA)

The Cleveland Cavaliers beat the Portland Trailblazers 127 to 110.

WINNER!!

Current NBA "ATS" Record: 26 wins - 23 losses - 1 push for +0.20 units

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

Tuesday 1-02-2018(play #51):

NEW YORK KNICKS +6 (-120 buying 1/2 point) (WA)

The San Antonio Spurs beat the New York Knicks 100 to 91.

Loser.

Current NBA "ATS" Record: 26 wins - 24 losses - 1 push for -1.00 units

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

Wednesday 1-03-2018(play #52):

CHICAGO BULLS +6 (-120 buying 1/2 point) (WA)

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated

Another loser. Now 26-25 for -2.10 units. Why is this thread allowed to get started and exist on this website JK? Meatmush is a consistent losing lowlife scumbag tout. If the guy won or contributed something I might get it. What am I missing?

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

Wednesday 1-03-2018(play #52):

CHICAGO BULLS +6 (-120 buying 1/2 point) (WA)

The Toronto Raptors beat the Chicago Bulls 124 to 115.

Loser.

Current NBA "ATS" Record: 26 wins - 25 losses - 1 push for -2.20 units

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

Friday 1-05-2018(play #53):

MILWAUKEE BUCKS (pick-it) (WA)

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

Friday 1-05-2018(play #54):

PORTLAND TRAILBLAZERS -6(-120 buying 1/2 point) (WA)

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated

1 win, 1 loss. Still losing. Always losing. Maybe it's time to get an honest job Meatmush? I hear you can get a job at Burger King or Arby's without a college degree or experience.

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

1 win, 1 loss. Still losing. Always losing. Maybe it's time to get an honest job Meatmush? I hear you can get a job at Burger King or Arby's without a college degree or experience.

Seven(7) wins and one(1) loss this past weekend in the NFL wildcard round.

But let's not let the truth and the facts get in the middle of your story.

http://forums.eog.com/showthread.php/421710-100-football-contest-Wildcard-Weekend-open-to-all

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

Friday 1-05-2018(play #53):

MILWAUKEE BUCKS (pick-it) (WA)

The Toronto Raptors beat the Milwaukee Bucks 129 to 110.

Loser.

Current NBA "ATS" Record: 26 wins - 26 losses - 1 push for -3.30 units

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

Friday 1-05-2018(play #54):

PORTLAND TRAILBLAZERS -6(-120 buying 1/2 point) (WA)

The Portland Trailblazers beat the Atlanta Hawks 110 to 89.

WINNER!!

Current NBA "ATS" Record: 27 wins - 26 losses - 1 push for -2.30 units

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

Monday 1-08-2018(play #55):

ATLANTA HAWKS +5 (WA)

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated

Meatmush- Do you think anyone in their right mind follows your plays? I've tracked you many times and your something like a career 48% capper. Is that correct? If someone is betting $100 - $300 on every play you've given out in your career they would be down probably close to half a million dollars.

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

Meatmush- Do you think anyone in their right mind follows your plays? I've tracked you many times and your something like a career 48% capper. Is that correct? If someone is betting $100 - $300 on every play you've given out in your career they would be down probably close to half a million dollars.

Yes.

Over a hundred(100) calls/ texts last week alone.

I get so many calls/texts I can't even keep up. People go days without hearing from me.

It's mindboggling how dumb you are.

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated

Try to change the topic Meatmush. Keep the deflection going. your picks are so bad long term your in the Brandon Lang level of consistent losing. If you had 10 clients two months in a row I'd be shocked. If anyone is still paying you after a month of losing they must be the same people than bought Enron stock or land in the Florida Everglades.

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

Try to change the topic Meatmush. Keep the deflection going. your picks are so bad long term your in the Brandon Lang level of consistent losing. If you had 10 clients two months in a row I'd be shocked. If anyone is still paying you after a month of losing they must be the same people than bought Enron stock or land in the Florida Everglades.

Played twice in a handicapping contest against Railbird.

Went eleven(11) wins and three(3) losses.

Went seven(7) wins and one(1) loss this past weekend here in a contest at EOG picking NFL wildcard sides and totals ATS.

Keep lying to yourself son.

At least one(1) person believes you if you count yourself.

Bushay

NHL Expert

2 months
9 pages
245 replies

Every time I pop my head in this thread I keep thinking those poor bastards listening to this dope will finally get a return on their investment.

See you next week.

Good luck Dave.

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

2 months
9 pages
245 replies

Every time I pop my head in this thread I keep thinking those poor bastards listening to this dope will finally get a return on their investment.

See you next week.

Good luck Dave.

Hey, JK.

It's garbage likes this that keeps EOG down.

Comprende?

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

2 months
9 pages
245 replies

See you next week.

Good luck Dave.

You left out almost twenty-five thousand(25,000) views which is plus twenty thousand(20,000) more views than your silly little season long NHL thread has gotten.

And you started that thread two(2) months after this.

Sad.

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

Monday 1-08-2018(play #55):

ATLANTA HAWKS +5 (WA)

The Los Angeles Clippers beat Atlanta 108 to 107, but the Hawks covered the point spread.

WINNER!!

Current NBA "ATS" Record: 28 wins - 26 losses - 1 push for -1.30 units

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

You left out almost twenty-five thousand(25,000) views which is plus twenty thousand(20,000) more views than your silly little season long NHL thread has gotten.

And you started that thread two(2) months BEFORE this.

Sad.

The post should read:

And you started that thread two(2) months BEFORE this.

Bushay

NHL Expert

Good luck with those picks! Stev err Dave!

billysink

EOG Dedicated

Dave you stink.

Literally and figuratively.

You should be fukkin quarantined

kane

EOG master

And you started that thread two(2) months after this.

Sad.

To be fair, let's be honest, no one cares enough about the NHL for Bushay's hockey thread to have more views than your NBA thread. Had it been reversed and you were posting hockey plays and he was posting the NBA, he would have more views than you, the fact that your thread has more clicks has to do with the sport, not the people involved

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

To be fair, let's be honest, no one cares enough about the NHL for Bushay's hockey thread to have more views than your NBA thread. Had it been reversed and you were posting hockey plays and he was posting the NBA, he would have more views than you, the fact that your thread has more clicks has to do with the sport, not the people involved

My going to church thread has more views(double) than Busgay's hockey thread.

And I started that thread two(2) months after he started his NHL thread.

Can you explain that son?

Screw Andrews

EOG Dedicated

Yeah I think so....everyone has heard it before.....bad wreck....gotta slow down and look....jut a thought

Bushay

NHL Expert

How about my Trump or Amazon Firestick threads?

Post the standings after you look at those post counts.

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

How about my Trump or Amazon Firestick threads?

Post the standings after you look at those post counts.

Hey look everybody.

Bushgay can't help himself but post in my NBA thread.

Thousands and thousands of threads at EOG, but he has to post in my NBA thread to get some attention.

Sad.

kane

EOG master

Easy to explain son, again, no one here gives a shit about hockey, go start an NHL picks thread and you'll get very little clicks

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

Easy to explain son, again, no one here gives a shit about hockey, go start an NHL picks thread and you'll get very little clicks

OK.

I will start tonight.

Just make sure you admit when you are wrong.

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

Tuesday 1-09-2018(play #56):

SACRAMENTO KINGS +8(-120 buying 1/2 point) (WA)

Bushay

NHL Expert

Hey look everybody.

Bushgay can't help himself but post in my NBA thread.

Thousands and thousands of threads at EOG, but he has to post in my NBA thread to get some attention.

Sad.

So you ask me a question, I answer it. Then cry like the little bitch you are to John Kelly. lol

Jooooohn.

Bushay's posting in my losing NBA picks thread.

Can you make him stoooooop!

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Nobodys paying you for your shitty picks in here. This is all your bloated ego at work.

Another guy like Javy banned so many times because he can't control himself. Yet can't wait to get back in. lol.

This must be a great place. Or you enjoy the abuse.

BTW...fo the record. I rarely post in that NHL thread of mine. Too busy selling firestick and live cable tv. And never advertise. Can you imagine if you never advertised? lol

You'd be less relevant than you are today. Is that even possible???

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Originally Posted by The Meatman

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

You are too busy to post in your NHL picks thread, but have time to post in my NBA thread?

:+clueless

Bushay

NHL Expert

You are too busy to post in your NHL picks thread, but have time to post in my NBA thread?

:+clueless

Are you asking me another question in your NBA picks thread?

Jooooohn..

Dave is asking me questions in his NBA picks thread.

This is twice now.

So hes crying that i'm posting in his NBA picks thread yet continues to ask questions and invite banter.

Simply mind boggling.

rdalert447

EOG Dedicated

Many punters eagerly awaiting tonight’s selection.....

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated

Down 2.5 units after over two months. No surprise Meatmush is now trying to cap NHL to deflect he never wins long term in the other sports. We'll see how long he keeps posting NHL picks? My guess is he'll last less than a month. What's next UFC? That might not be a bad idea as they only have about one set of interesting matches every 6 weeks and if he wins on a night he can claim he's a winning UFC capper. We already know for sure he can't win capping football, baseball, basketball and hockey.

Bushay

NHL Expert

Down 2.5 units after over two months. No surprise Meatmush is now trying to cap NHL to deflect he never wins long term in the other sports. We'll see how long he keeps posting NHL picks? My guess is he'll last less than a month. What's next UFC? That might not be a bad idea as they only have about one set of interesting matches every 6 weeks and if he wins on a night he can claim he's a winning UFC capper. We already know for sure he can't win capping football, baseball, basketball and hockey.
Better yet, let's tally up the number of threads he's abandoned after they went sour. Never to receive another reply.

If he was on a data plan he'd be paying over usage charges by now.

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

Tuesday 1-09-2018(play #56):

SACRAMENTO KINGS +8(-120 buying 1/2 point) (WA)

The Los Angeles Lakers beat the Sacramento Kings 99 to 86.

Loser.

Current NBA "ATS" Record: 28 wins - 27 losses - 1 push for -2.50 units