Death pool 2021

railbird

EOG Master
George Foster? I hope not. He could generate more bat speed with that black bat than just about anyone. He was maybe 180 lbs. Just shows you don't have to weigh 235 to generate great bat speed.
George Foster? I hope not. He could generate more bat speed with that black bat than just about anyone. He was maybe 180 lbs. Just shows you don't have to weigh 235 to generate great bat speed.
i meant jodie foster

railbird

EOG Master
i think there was only 1 or 2 catholic signers of constitution, no jews. but those 2 groups have ruined usa. look at fauci, pope, pelosi, zuckerberg, etc. God calls the jews a donkey who doesnt know its master. and the catholics the whore of babylon.

MrTop

EOG Master
i think there was only 1 or 2 catholic signers of constitution, no jews. but those 2 groups have ruined usa. look at fauci, pope, pelosi, zuckerberg, etc. God calls the jews a donkey who doesnt know its master. and the catholics the whore of babylon.

so you are trying to say the mets are not going to be good ?

railbird

EOG Master
You confused Jodie Foster with George Foster? Why because they look so much alike? Oh, i get it. Probably because they both like to bang chicks. Understandable.
I got George Foster confused with Tony Perez, it was going to be a past post. I actually George already died.

Rockfish

EOG Addicted
Rail, Now i am the one confused. Then again maybe i was confused before all this Jodie Foster, George Foster, Tony Perez, Joe Morgan talk started.
Damn it ! Where are my glasses. Is my oatmeal ready yet? it is always something!

railbird

EOG Master
Frank Burgio aka the pope, is a new world order gloabilst, he wants to put jabs in all the babies like Fauci. Fauci tourtured and murdered all the Beagles.

kane

EOG master
Covid-19 infections are more likely to trigger rare cardiovascular complications such as heart inflammation and irregular heartbeat than vaccines, a British study showed, after scientists parsed data of about 38 million vaccinated people.

kane

EOG master
"We estimated between 1 and 10 extra events of myocarditis in 1 million people vaccinated with a first or second dose, but 40 extra cases in 1 million people infected with Covid-19"

blueline

EOG Master
T

that study was led by reasearchers from Oxford...why dont you quote a real study from someone credible like joe rogan or the mr pillow guy

Dell Dude

EOG Master
"We estimated between 1 and 10 extra events of myocarditis in 1 million people vaccinated with a first or second dose, but 40 extra cases in 1 million people infected with Covid-19"

Not so fast, kane. Any study needs to have *controlled groups. That is vaccinated and mayo carditis separated from unvaccinated, covid-19 and mayo carditis. If there is any moxing, results corrupted. Has to be only vaccinated, no covid and mayo - only unvaccinated, covid and mayo.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
That's why most of these studies are as fake as a CNN personality segment. You can get any result you want by playing around with the *control groups.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
And it's not even a study. It's someone sitting behind a computer and downloading data to come up with the right numbers.

(Reuters) - COVID-19 infections are more likely to trigger rare cardiovascular complications such as heart inflammation and irregular heartbeat than vaccines, a British study showed on Tuesday, after scientists parsed data of about 38 million vaccinated people.

Crazy Pete

EOG Addicted
A result of her getting vaxxed no doubt
A result of Covid no doubt.
The way it works, is if you test positive for Covid then it’s a Covid death, PERIOD.
Hospitals are obliged to test for Covid, if she tested positive for omicron and had the 😱😱Omicron sniffles😱😱 before she died, then yes she’s a Covid death.
So stay hid under your bed Kane.

kane

EOG master
A result of Covid no doubt.
The way it works, is if you test positive for Covid then it’s a Covid death, PERIOD.
Hospitals are obliged to test for Covid, if she tested positive for omicron and had the 😱😱Omicron sniffles😱😱 before she died, then yes she’s a Covid death.
So stay hid under your bed Kane.
If she died of Covid, then it was the vaccine that gave it to her, you need to start listening to Alex Jones, Railbird, and Mr Pillow