Do teams with more white players win more?

railbird

EOG Master
I know when the Pats and Colts led the leauge in white players in 2005 and 2006, they won Super Bowls.

I also know the Angels had appoximately 22 white players when they won the 2002 World Series, they now have about 3 or 4 after Adenhardt died and their production is way down.

Look at other champions like Twins who were white-dominated.

In basketball, Celtics and Jazz have been on top of the standings for the last 30 years.

Latin baseball players are not fundamentally sound (you don't get off the island by walking).

I also know that black coaches in NCAA basketball and football have done very poorly ATS.

Please do not make any racist comments in this thread.

Instead let's discuss the facts.

This could be a good handicapping tool.

mofome

Banned
Re: Do teams with more White players win more?

They didnt do to well in the WBC

mofome

Banned

Not too well in the Hoops Olympics

mofome

Banned

Celtics won again finally...do they even have a white person on the roster?

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

I don't believe the Ducks or the Red Wings had a single black guy and both those teams won the two most recently Cups.

railbird

EOG Master

They didnt do to well in the WBC

The Asians dominated, we dont see Asians in American sports, is there more than 10 in any American sport besides baseball?

mofome

Banned

The Asians dominated, we dont see Asians in American sports, is there more than 10 in any American sport besides baseball?

Who cares? The point was white people and winning. White people played in the wbc, they did not come close to winning.

railbird

EOG Master

Not too well in the Hoops Olympics

If you would have faded USA basketball in international play this decade bot ML and ATS you would be up heeps and heeps of units.

Fading the USA in all sports is also a huge moneymaker but that is a diffrent thread.

This thread is about American pro and NCAA sports.

How did black ncaa coaches do ATS the last 3 years? How did Ty Willingham do? How did black NFL coaches fare in 2008 ats?

railbird

EOG Master

Who cares? The point was white people and winning. White people played in the wbc, they did not come close to winning.

Mofo,

Do you think it is coincedental that the PAts and Colts were the 2 best teams and had the 2 most White players in 2006?

railbird

EOG Master

Mofo,

Do you think it is coincedental that the PAts and Colts were the 2 best teams and had the 2 most White players in 2006?

Answer the question

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

I know a guy who put himself thru college with the theory that you never bet a black quarterback in a big game.

Luckily he was out of college before Doug Williams came along.

railbird

EOG Master

I know a guy who put himself thru college with the theory that you never bet a black quarterback in a big game.

Ty Willingham through political correctness has single handidly butchered 3 NCAA football programs.

D. Russell, B Leftwhich, the kid for the Vikings all huge fades.

mofome

Banned

If you would have faded USA basketball in international play this decade bot ML and ATS you would be up heeps and heeps of units.

Fading the USA in all sports is also a huge moneymaker but that is a diffrent thread.

This thread is about American pro and NCAA sports.

How did black ncaa coaches do ATS the last 3 years? How did Ty Willingham do? How did black NFL coaches fare in 2008 ats?

im pretty sure a black coach just won nba COY.

91023i2ndw;l

Did rivers win last year?

mofome

Banned

Mofo,

2006? They werent the two best teams last year.

:doh1

mofome

Banned

Answer the question

Change your title, white people are better than black people is all you are trying to say. Thats absrudly stupid. Funny that once asians were introduced to the equation you had some sort of problem with that, a way around it.

:thumbsup

would be intersted to see if there wuz some data to back this up. got a feelin it will genrate into some racial stuff. me and jurrell had this conversation a while back. he swore heda never bet on a brotha playin qb in a big game. that was comin from the man hisself as well pardnuh.

mofome

Banned

Ty Willingham through political correctness has single handidly butchered 3 NCAA football programs.

D. Russell, B Leftwhich, the kid for the Vikings all huge fades.

His record was better than that of Charlie weiss, no?

Charlie Weiss has set EVERY record for futility in South Bend. So, what? Yeah, I just defecated on your laughable point.

scalabrine and pollard were no dout the difrence makers for dem celtics las year pardnuh.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

His record was better than that of Charlie weiss, no?

Charlie Weiss has set EVERY record for futility in South Bend. So, what? Yeah, I just defecated on your laughable point.

:shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot:

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

I know when the PAts and Colts led the leauge in White players in 2005 abd 2006 they won superbowls.

I also know the Angels had apporx 22 White players when the won the 2002 World series, they now have about 3 or 4 after Adenhardt died and their production is way down.

Look at other champions like Twins who were White dominated.

In basketball Celtics and Jazz have been on top of the standings for the last 30 years.

Latin baseball players are not fundamentally sound (you dont get off the Island by walking).

I do also know that Black coaches in NCAA basketball and Football have done very poorly ATS.

Please do not make any racist comments in this thread. Instead lets discuss the facts. This could be a good handicapping tool

Has nothing to do with handicapping you ignorant moron....do you also think white religious players do better? Handicapping by race, that is even way overboard for you Railfraud...

Whites seem to dominate spelling bees and math contests.

That's unless Asians and Indians are involved.

THE HITMAN

EOG Dedicated

Sure, you could mention Williams & McNabb, but the percentages on this work very much in your favor. No, I don't have figures, but trust me on this one.

railbird

EOG Master

Change your title, white people are better than black people is all you are trying to say. Thats absrudly stupid. Funny that once asians were introduced to the equation you had some sort of problem with that, a way around it.

Please dont put words in my mouth. And Im not talking about a small sample size. My point is White athletes are underrated, underrated as in ROI, ATS, and Power number ratings. I had a feeling you and others would ruin the thread.

The Minnesota Twins under Tom Kelly steered clear of Latin ball players, the result was 2 World Titles with a small market team.

Handicapping is about bookmaker and public perceptions. Ohio States qb was overrated. Jason Campbell another good fade.

As far as defecation goes you defecated on yourself Mofo

mofome

Banned

Has nothing to do with handicapping you ignorant moron....do you also think white religious players do better? Handicapping by race, that is even way overboard for you Railfraud...

:+whipping

mofome

Banned

Please dont put words in my mouth. And Im not talking about a small sample size. My point is White athletes are underrated, underrated as in ROI, ATS, and Power number ratings. I had a feeling you and others would ruin the thread.

The Minnesota Twins under Tom Kelly steered clear of Latin ball players, the result was 2 World Titles with a small market team.

Handicapping is about bookmaker and public perceptions. Ohio States qb was overrated. Jason Campbell another good fade.

False, you went on and on about Willingham when, in fact, weiss has been the largest embarrassment in the history of that school. Davies was not much better.

Not you talk about steering clear of latin players? Papi, Pujols, Pedro, and Manny have done decently as the leaders of their respective teams. Ryan Howard got his team into the playoffs last year while Rollins was the MVP not tooooooo long ago.

91023i2ndw;l91023i2ndw;l91023i2ndw;l

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

I don't think the Twins went out of their way to avoid Latins. Probably never scouted them as well as other teams like the Pirates and White Sox. Also, the Twins best player was Kirby Puckett.

railbird

EOG Master

How did Ron Prince, Sylvester Croom, Ty Willingham, and KArl Dorral do?:+textinb3

mofome

Banned

I don't think the Twins went out of their way to avoid Latins. Probably never scouted them as well as other teams like the Pirates and White Sox. Also, the Twins best player was Kirby Puckett.

Followed by Johan Santana.

:houra

railbird

EOG Master

The Angles with Artie Moreno have gone latin at what has it done for them? despite spending a Billion a year they still cant win. When you had CLUTH guys like Spezio,Edmonds, Eckstein, Ersatd, Kenneddy, Glaus, Salmon, Finley, Langston, Percival. They won. When they had Aybar,Molina,Molina,Rivera,Isturus, Guerrero they CHOKE. Throw in changin Anaheim to LosAngelinos.

railbird

EOG Master

Now Mofo,

I know your job title dicktastes than you be politcally correct and kiss ass. I on the other hand have the luxury of telling the people the truth instead of what they want to hear.

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

railbird, people are overly sensitive on racial issues and so your thread has not and will not be accepted without some hostility.

i see the point you're trying to make, but you need to expand on it to have it make sense and give us a reason to see your point of view. for every jason campbell and tavaris jackson you mention, there's a ryan leaf and alex smith in the next point to be made.

mofome

Banned

Now Mofo,

I know your job title dicktastes than you be politcally correct and kiss ass. I on the other hand have the luxury of telling the people the truth instead of what they want to hear.

Who the fuck are you kidding? No one would call me a kiss ass, I state things as they are. For example, you're wrong here. Is weiss not the worst coach in the history of ND? Yes, yes he is.

Black mvp nba every year
black mvp mlb 2 years ago
best players in the game are arod/pujols/miguel cab, hanely ramirez, jose reyes, johan santana.

those are not opinions.

gooch. rail all grits trying to be bout it. facheezie.

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=tborder id=post2102767 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 04-20-09, 08:10 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #34 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>railbird<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2102767", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Addicted

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_2102767 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: Do teams with more White players win more?
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>Now Mofo,

I know your job title dicktastes than you be politcally correct and kiss ass. I on the other hand have the luxury of telling the people the truth
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Railbird is nothing more than a frustrated white midget that feels if he wasn't a dwarf and there were no black, latin or asian athletes he'd had a chance to be a professional athlete. The only way Rail could have been a professional athlete is if he'd have moved to Antartica and started his own team. And even then some of the penquins would have dunked over him.

At least man up, Rail, and admit that you can't stand Hispanics. You've tried to hide behind the 'handicapping card' before. You're about as clueless as any poster I've seen on the internet. Hell, even ID is sharper than you. :finger004

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

How's your love for Serena and Venus in tennis Railfraud? They have dominated for years....