Don't give up on the Dodgers quite yet..

Greinke tomorrow

Then two LHP's in game 6 and 7, one is named Kershaw.

11 teams have come back from a 3-1 deficit..

Dodgers still have a chance, don't give up on them.

Re: Don't give up on the Dodgers quite yet..

Gonna be really tough, especially since im assuming Wainwright is going game 7 at home for st louis against Ryu?

I think we will get a St Louis/Detroit world series. Should be good, but im sure MLB would prefer LA vs Boston (even if Detroit has the stars to sell, nobody still sells like New york, la, chicago and boston)

Its safe to say the dodgers will be favored in the next two, right?

game 7 Wain vs Ryu again.. Ryu outpitched him once, why not twice?

The way people are talking you'd think it was 1%...
People confuse improbable with impossible. In the top of the 9th in g4 of the 2004 ALCS, the Red Sox were probably around a 120/1 dog to win the ALCS (they'd be a 60/1 dog even vs an average pitcher but they'd be facing Rivera in the b9), and their chances of winning 8 in a row probably around 1700/1 (850/1 dog even vs an average pitcher). Anything can happen, the question is what are the chances it will happen.

People confuse improbable with impossible. In the top of the 9th in g4 of the 2004 ALCS, the Red Sox were probably around a 120/1 dog to win the ALCS (they'd be a 60/1 dog even vs an average pitcher but they'd be facing Rivera in the b9), and their chances of winning 8 in a row probably around 1700/1 (850/1 dog even vs an average pitcher). Anything can happen, the question is what are the chances it will happen.

I remember whomever was on sportscenter that night saying that series was over.. Wonder if they learned their lesson from that.

Tough to say how the market will react to Ramirez's likely absence, but I guess LAD is around -140 or -150 tomorrow. Game 5 they should be a small favorite, but probably not by too much since Wacha threw two gems in a row, and I suspect that lots of people will reflexively bet Wacha as a dog. I'd be about 95% sure that someone like Sherwood would bet Wacha saying "I'm getting Wacha as a pooch, seriously?"

Well if you figure Dodgers are 55% to win game 5 and 6 and 45% to win game 7 they are 13.6% chance so the 12% number isn't too far off.