Eastern Conference Finals: Bucks v Raptors

Brayden11

EOG Dedicated
Warriors in 5 over the Bucks. They split the first 2 in HELL (Milwaukee - if you have ever been there - same difference) and then the Warriors send the Bucks back to WI but they won't follow. If the Warriors play the Craptors it will also be 5 - Raptors finding a way to win Game 3 or 4
You ever been to Milwaukee or is this just more nonsense you spew?

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
You ever been to Milwaukee or is this just more nonsense you spew?
Have I been to Milwaukee? Kinda, sorta, Yes and No

September, 2009.............a friend and I drove from South Bend to Green Bay. We drove thru Milwaukee around 11/11:30P-ish. Coming home the next day we drove thru Milwaukee around 7/7:30P.

So have I been in the city of Milwaukee? Yes. But not for more than a few seconds while driving thru after Sunset and not stopping to get out and check out the city/area

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Doesn't make a lot of sense for the Raptors to lose the first two at home and then beat the Warriors at Oracle as probably 8 to 11 point dogs in Gm 3 or 4.
I did not realize Warriors will NOT have HCA no matter who they play. That shows how little I pay attention to the NBA. Whoever wins the East splits the first 2 games at home then goes to CA and gets swept in all 3 and loses the series in 5

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Game 6 price: Raptors -2 and 213.5.
NOT SO FAST! Now that there is pressure and expectations on the Raptors this is the exact spot they have been known to CHOKE! Now I admit things may be different with Kawhi there but I need to see first. FWIW I will not be having anything to do with this game. I do know the NHL is big time rooting for the Raptors since G7 of the NBA ECF would go against G1 of the SCF and even though the NBA s on cable and the NHL is not the NBA will dwarf the NHL ratings. Or - even more so than usual. Even with Toronto involved and no ratings for that market for TNT

Before the playoffs I thought whoever came out of the East would win the title, but now I'm thinking neither of these teams can beat GS four times