EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (KANE is our February contestant)

kane

EOG master
Need Pissers comeback, 1 rebound and 8 points.
It's a dead side, worst part is it wasn't a play I really liked, but had to post something and that was the best I could come up with, the only other play I made today was the Under in the NW/Wisc game

Dell Dude

EOG Master
One good thing happened today. Kyrie to the Mavs. Loaded Mark Cuban futures cats. Could blow the fuck up but who Alan Karres. Same thing as not getting him and them losing. Have a shot for Kyrie fireworks. So glad didn't go to the Fakers.

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
It's a dead side, worst part is it wasn't a play I really liked, but had to post something and that was the best I could come up with, the only other play I made today was the Under in the NW/Wisc game
Fridays and Sundays always limited. If you liked a side/total in the SB, today might have been the day to play it.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

As you know - the play has to be posted today. The game does not. You can post a play today for something happening down the line as long as it takes place in February. When I go in March odds are really good I will be doing that with NCAA plays.