EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (PUCKHANDLER is our February contest)

play 10

line on Phoenix Suns on Pinnacle just went up to +17 -105

so my official play is Phoenix Suns +17 -105 vs Golden State

may regret this by half time

Note to self, stay away from basketball.

Just remembered why I always hated wagering on basketball. A 30 point cushion in the 1st quarter quickly evaporated and what was once looked like an easy cover became a little dicey near the end. Gladly Golden State simply just ran out of time. Another 5 minutes I would have been looking at a loss.

Record 6-4

was hoping to get the under 6.5 in the Calgary/Vancouver game .won't get to -110. will have to settle for under 6 +106. hope the 1/2 goal doesn't make a difference. hoping for a 3-2 game

play #11

Calgary/Vancouver under 6 +106

puck drop at 10:05 eastern

still pissed at myself for not taking my best bet yesterday which was a wire to wire winner(Orlando) not to mention the 3 goals scored last 5 minutes in the Blackhawks game to kill my under.need to go 12-6 rest of way. the majority of my wagers are strictly fades. my Orlando wager yesteday was a strictly a fade play. couldn't name you one player on most NBA teams but read a post that was on Atlanta. knew Orlando was the correct play after reading the post. can't explain why, just have a knack to read when a poster is on the wrong side.will play most my fades the rest of this challenge. anyways my next play is

Virginia +1 -109 NCAA

missed out on +1.5 earlier so playing this before odds fall below -110 . I know a lot of sharp people on Virginia and many Touts are on NC. that's all I need to know.

waited all aft for best line for this play at Pinny
let's hope my patience pays off. was +10 earlier in day

got St.Joseph's +12 -110 10 min ago

play 17

St.Joseph's +12 -110 vs Davidson