EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (Railbird is our December contestant)

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
No controversy, VD.

Check the betting number.

It's NCAAF not NCAAB.

Game goes Saturday at 7:30 p.m. PT.

Good for a chuckle.
I get that confused sometimes myself, and have to double check that rotation number to clear ultimate reality.

GL Railbird. Bring this one home!

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Easy mistake to make, especially this time of year with the overlapping seasons.

BIRDIE must have been chuckling.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Easy mistake to make, especially this time of year with the overlapping seasons.

BIRDIE must have been chuckling.

I saw Rail's post 7 minutes after he made it. I first thought maybe the CBB line had changed drastically since I looked at it earlier. Saw the betting number was 773 not 384 so that also eliminates a potential first half bet that might have been left out.

Only other option was to check CFB, around 10 minutes after post the line was Az St. -3 -108 at Pinny.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
My God, at least JK knows to check the betting number. The peanut gallery here is truly pathetic.

Yes...I am a member of the peanut gallery....but Rail could have avoided the controversy by stating NCAA football....he does have a history of trying to pull fast ones....

scrubs

EOG Enthusiast
Anybody but Rail would have said NCAA football....you just can’t trust Rail and his numbers...

he clearly posted the rotation # on the gm and did it 2 days in advance.

yet people here try to accuse him of being duplicitous when they are in the wrong about their complaints.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
he clearly posted the rotation # on the gm and did it 2 days in advance.

yet people here try to accuse him of being duplicitous when they are in the wrong about their complaints.

Complaints and duplicitous in the same sentence.

Are you in the legal field, SCRUBS?

scrubs

EOG Enthusiast
very perceptive, JK.

i do have a law degree, though i'm not sure that qualifies me to arbitrate the squabbles that go on here.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Easiest oversight to make. Some natives here get overly restless and controversial but eventually agree on the logistics before trying to take advantage cluelessly.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Yes...I am a member of the peanut gallery....but Rail could have avoided the controversy by stating NCAA football....he does have a history of trying to pull fast ones....

I mean he did put the Rot # with it and you've been in the business 40 years or so, LOL.

Incredible you were fooled that badly.

railbird

EOG Master
pinnacle has gone down the hole, they have gotten 10% worse every year for 10 years now, maybe we should use draftking lines

ComptrBob

EOG Master
tipoff was at 4 pm - had the game started at 4:21 when his post was made? If not then I say it's fine, no?

Yep. Rail's post was stamped at 2:21pm PT, tipoff was 2:00pm PT. I saw the post at 2;26pm, at that time the roll of the game was at 10:33 left in the 1H, CB up 21-8.

Not only that, Pinny closed at Cal Baptist -8.5 -116 at 1:58PM PT so the operable line was -9 -105 from the drop down. Also the 276 betting number was not listed, but CBB was the only option.

Last edited:

railbird

EOG Master
Yep. Rail's post was stamped at 2:21pm PT, tipoff was 2:00pm PT. I saw the post at 2;26pm, at that time the roll of the game was at 10:33 left in the 1H, CB up 21-8.

Not only that, Pinny closed at Cal Baptist -8.5 -116 at 1:58PM PT so the operable line was -9 -105 from the drop down. Also the 276 betting number was not listed, but CBB was the only option.
i laid -7 -110 last night at bookmaker

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
shouldn't his cal baptist play be a loss.

pure freeroll.

this guy bets games but doesn't look at the start time?????

an L is the only ruling here.