EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (TobyTyler is our February contestant)

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Rules:

1. Contestant will post 30 plays in 30 days (one play per day) starting the first of the month.
  2. Games must be played within a 30-day time frame.
  3. Major North American team sports only: NFL, NCAAF, NHL, NBA, NCAAB, MLB, MLS, CFL and WNBA.
  4. Full-game sides and totals -110 or LOWER.
  5. Contestants are graded against Pinnacle numbers at the time of post.
  6. Must hit 60% or better to be declared a winner of the $1,000 prize.
  7. Cannot play both sides of the same game.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Toby had a solid play yesterday with Quinnipiac +4 over Canisius, a selection posted in EOG's Best Bet thread.

Final score: Quinnipiac 90 Canisius 76.

Toby's documented record in EOG's Best Bet thread stands at 182-154-7 for a profit of 27.40 units.

Last edited:

richsox24

EOG Master
I might be in attendance at this barn burner.

If the game is not looking good late, I'm thinking a smoke alarm might need to be pulled.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I might be in attendance at this barn burner.

If the game is not looking good late, I'm thinking a smoke alarm might need to be pulled.

As you know, RICHSOX24, college basketball games are deemed official for betting purposes after 35 minutes of game action.

1580832202555.png

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
quickie

Sacred Heart lost their point guard early in game last time these two met (early in game), St Francis beat them by 7. since that game Sacred Heart has gone 4-1, seeming adjusting to playing with soph Aaron Clarke in the PG spot, he was playing hurt early in the season, but looks healthy now in last 5 games with big minutes and has been one of most efficient guys on the team in recent stretch.

St Francis has one of best offenses in the conference, but their defense is real iffy, especially on the road, vs teams with way less talent than Sacred Heart. have given up avg of 85 per game in last three road games.