EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (WOODROW WILSON is our November contestant)

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Clowns also a big time loss but couldn't back it up with Facons. That pos Marita with a red zone pick I think on 2nd down.

railbird

EOG Master
Dell dude,

why dont you ask woodrow if he wants to sponsor a college bowl contest with some of the 192,000 he won in william hill contest.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
DD, it's $190,500 total.

$162,500 + $28,000 hedging.

Rail, Fez, Waz, ER were among the field of handicapping experts.

The sponsor $$$ is going to Uncle Sam, unfortunately.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
William Hill college football...this season and it ended two weeks ago.

Rail was on the first page of the standings for much of the season, but we all know how he marries certain teams and drifted lower at the end.

I had the lead alone for several weeks down the stretch, but I sort of choked the final week and one person was able to tie, so we split first and second place.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
2 plays

2 losers

Thanks for the shot JK, EOG, and Bet DSI.

Onward and upward!

Bring on December.

VALUIST playing long toss in the outfield early this week.

He will begin his December run on Thurssday.

Kudos to WW for his big score.

#HardcoreGamblerWinsAgain

Dell Dude

EOG Master
You are fucking around with this goofy contest after winning almost $200,000. Maybe that's why JK quit. He got mad when you didn't tell him to pick up the $1000 ball so he can pocket it.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
You are fucking around with this goofy contest after winning almost $200,000. Maybe that's why JK quit. He got mad when you didn't tell him to pick up the $1000 ball so he can pocket it.

I hadn't won anything when it started and you don't have any idea what I was going to do with the dime had I won.

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
WW, much respect! Gotta run it out, win or lose!!!!

For those who don't know, WW is killing it in another contest I run that is non-EOG affiliated (I did invite others to participate). In that contest, to win the weekly prize you need to go 5-0, and if no one is 5-0, the weekly prize pool carries over to the following week. We just had a triple carryover, and two players split about $2,200 this week. Cumulatively since week 0 of college, WW is 41-22-2 (66.15%) and is currently in 3rd place overall. P.S., loved that Temple selection, you know who the sharp players are by who selected Temple, lol.

Although the Grand Challenge didn't work out for WW this time around, the guy really does knows his stuff!

Last edited: