EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (WOODROW WILSON is our September contestant)

howid

EOG Dedicated
Penn State up 16 1st down 30 seconds left...other side zero timeouts and Penn St runs two plays to score TD and cover

a lot is made about "protecting the student athletes," the case can be made, what if somebody got an injury on a needless play.

to be fair, the entire drive sequence needs to be analyzed; remember when Fulmer at Tenn was just handing off to kill the time remaining against a blown out patsy, and the opposing coach gets a brainstorm and calls timeout.

the camera was on Fulmer the whole time, he never changed expression or said a word, he knew the OC would know what to do. play resumes, play action and the qb hits the WR on a fly pattern, off to the races for a 60 yd TD.

Fulmer might have told coach during the post game handshake to take the timeout and ''insert up ass.''

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Still amazes me that John Ziegler is responsible for Christine Brennan going into sports media. 100% responsible. And he is maybe not 100% but directly responsible for Josh Rosen choosing football over tennis. May have happened anyway but he pushed him over. Both epic busts for different reasons. Ziegler is one of a kind and it is not Tony Homo.

kane

EOG master
Still amazes me that John Ziegler is responsible for Christine Brennan going into sports media. 100% responsible.
Christine Brennan was a sports reporter for the Miami Herald in 1981, John Ziegler was born in 1967, please explain to me how a 14 year old Ziegler was responsible for her getting into sports media

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I can't believe it. JK abandoned the thread again. Last post Monday. Where on the JK doll did you touch him, Woody?

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Why is it anyone who people claim are sharp get exposed in this contest. Just one play and yet how many winners has there been?

5?

Unbelievable

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Why is it anyone who people claim are sharp get exposed in this contest. Just one play and yet how many winners has there been?

5?

Unbelievable

Small sample for the individual 'cappers, Sporty.

Much larger sample, of course, for the collective group.

ComptrBob

EOG Master

5?

Unbelievable

There have been 22 winners out of 134 (16.4%). Pretty close to what I predicted in 2013 when the GC began.

Overall W/L/T 1760-1799-78. About expected given the constraints including one pick per day and Pinny lines <=-110.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated

5?

Unbelievable

It happens all the time. Games are circled on my sheet and by the time I get around to posting the pick has moved a point or two and doesn't get posted. I've allowed myself to fall into the nonsense of having to beat the closer to win a bet. I'm already running out the grounder here.

JK has given a bevy of advice here. The one I remember the best is that the best numbers are the ones you aren't ever going to see again. Arizona U last week was at 10 early. I waited for 10.5 and it got there...actually it briefly was 11.5. I bet it for my pocket at 10.5. However, for this challenge, it never returned to 10.5. The number moved lower and 10.5 never returned. Arizona lost by 7 and covered every #.

My Giants pick yesterday probably was my worst pick for several years.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master

I counter with yes its a small sample which means that a short term hot streak is more possible

Yet a 16% win rate for contestants is awful.

More fake bettors on this site then people let on